BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologist recommended. Active Ingredients: Water; Glycerin; Ethylhexyl Palmitate; Dimethicone; Petrolatum; Cyclomethicone; Soybean Glycine Soya Stearols; Isopropyl Isostearate; Cetyl Alcohol; PEG-10 Soy Sterol; Glyceryl Stearate; PEG-100 Stearate;... see more...

Alex S.
Jacksonville
Purchased at: Target
I use this with the exfoliater and the toner together as a set and I can say it's one of the best over ever used. I will only use these product. If you have sensitive skin out skin you don't want harsh product attacking , then this is where you want to start. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and very moisturized without leaving a tacky, yet heavyweight feel to your face. Having your skin glowing and softer then it will every be !
Chelsea j.
Purchased at: CVS
I have sensitive skin, everyday I wash my face with dove bar soap and while I shower I use the dove body wash, and my skin gets very dry so I’ve been using this everyday and my skin is honestly looking amazing.. I don’t want to jinx myself but I love this moisturizer, my skin feels so good and looks good
Carley Q.
I like this moisturizer. I have sensitive skin and it works really good on it. It is cheap to.
Jen B.
Arlington
Purchased at: CVS
I love this moisturizer! It’s a staple in my morning and evening routines. My skin is very sensitive and naturally dry, but this doesn’t irritate my skin or make it feel oily at all.
Kaley S.
Round Rock, TX
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my all time favorite moisturizers because it keeps my skin super healthy and it is super affordable! It lasts for such a long time and you only need to use a little bit of product each time. It’s wonderful especially for those who have sensitive skin! ✨
Milly B.
I have really sensitive skin, and this moisturizer is perfect for me.
Feels weightless, good price, and lasts a really long time.
Adriana E.
San Nicolas de los Garza
I really like to use this one, I use it before makeup and when I go to bed after wash my face 💕
Kimberly K.
I tried this moisturizer at the recommendation of a friend and I liked it a lot, it’s super light and the skin absorbs it quickly, I like to use it in the morning, then I use sunscreen always. I love that its oil-free, for girls with oily skin this is super necessary. Neutrogena always has quality products, I have nothing more to say