BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits :

Our lightweight, dual-action formula moisturizes dry areas while it controls oily shine, leaving you with softer, smoother skin and a natural matte finish that lasts all day. Here's how it works:

First, this oil-free, dermatologist-tested formula moisturizes where skin is dry, without leaving it oily or shiny. Then, a special oil-absorbing system controls oil and shine in the T-Zone—or wherever else skin is oily.

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Fragrance-free

How To Use

• Use 1 pump and apply all over face and neck.
  • Use morning and night, alone or under makeup.

Ingredients:-

Water, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Methyl Methacrylate Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Lysine Carboxymethyl Cysteinate, Lysine Thiazolidine Carboxylate, Tocopherol, Silica, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Benzalkonium Chloride.

Lauren S.
Mount Laurel, NJ
After reading the description of the product ("moisturizes dry skin and controls oily skin"), I decided to try this instead of my usual Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin since I suffer from mostly oily skin but also a *little* bit of dry skin. I've been a little disappointed with it as it's made me have small breakouts more frequently than my usual moisturizer and definitely makes my skin more oily than the other one, so I suspect it's clogging my pores from the excess oil. I think this would be better suited for someone who considers dry skin a much larger issue than oily skin.
Malea H.
Spokane, WA
This is the only lotion I let touch my face since discovering it years ago. It moisturizes super well without leaving an oily shine. I can even add more to drier areas of my face. I can't feel it once I rub it in. It has no obnoxious scent. Helps my makeup go on smoothly. And the best part.... it never causes me to break out!
sarah p.
Montrose, AR
I don’t feel as though this moisturizes my skin as much as others I’ve used do, but I love using it under my makeup to help control my oils throughout the day. I would suggest using it for that, but try something else if your looking for something really hydrating
Jessica M.
Rochester, NY
I have skin that is incredibly sensitive. It is oily and prone to breaking out, but peels and dries out at the same time. It is next to impossible to find lotion that works for it, combination lotions typically leave it dried out or INCREDIBLY greasy feeling within a few hours. For the relatively inexpensive price of this lotion, it worked surprisingly well to find a balance.
Shirley P.
Bronx, NY
I have very oily skin on my t-zone and pretty normal everywhere else. When I used this moisturizer for combination skin, I thought it would be perfect. However, my skin became very dry where i had normal skin and it even started flaking. I didn’t feel moisturized at all! That little bottle cost me about $12 if my memory serves me right. I really wouldn’t purchase again.
Agatha F.
Nashville, TN
This moisturizer does the job. I have neither super dry nor super oily skin, and I use this moisturizer after washing my face before going to bed. It's both allergy-tested and fragrance free, which is a plus. I've used Neutrogena moisturizing products for many years now, and they work for my skin.
Hannah H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Although I have oily skin, this combination lotion has done the job well for years now! They scent is fairly neutral, which is a pro in my opinion. The formula keeps my skin smooth through all seasons, and I would highly recommend to all with combination or oily skin! Neutrogena® Oil-Free Moisture Combination Skin
Ariel H.
Newburgh, IN
I live this moisturizer! I have combination skin. This left the skin on my face feeling moisturized, but not greasy, which is exactly what I was looking for! I would highly recommend!
Rebecca M.
Jacksonville, NC
I've been struggling for a long time to find moisturizer that works for my combination skin. Either the are too moisturizing and leaves my skin oily feeling, or not moisturizing enough leaving my skin too dry. Until I came across this moisturizer, it's perfect for combination skin, leaves my skin moisturized without leaving me oily!
Selby M.
Love love love this moisturizer!! It is always my go-to. I'm awful at moisturizing so using this when I remember leaves my skin smooth and not oily at all. I'm a firm believer in Neutrogena products for my skin. I've never had any irritation from their products.
Nicole F.
Does this come in sensitive skin?