BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits :

Our lightweight, dual-action formula moisturizes dry areas while it controls oily shine, leaving you with softer, smoother skin and a natural matte finish that lasts all day. Here's how it works:

First, this oil-free, dermatologist-tested formula moisturizes where skin is dry, without leaving it oily or shiny. Then, a special oil-absorbing system controls oil and shine in the T-Zone—or wherever else skin is oily.

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Fragrance-free

How To Use

• Use 1 pump and apply all over face and neck.
  • Use morning and night, alone or under makeup.

Ingredients:-

Water, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Methyl Methacrylate Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Lysine Carboxymethyl Cysteinate, Lysine Thiazolidine Carboxylate, Tocopherol, Silica, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Benzalkonium Chloride.

Monique F.
I do have combination skin, my nose cheeks and forehead is oily and around my chin area is dry. I have some acne but this moisturizer don’t affect it. This product do mattify my oily spots and moisturize the dry spots. It also don’t feel heavy on my skin, it’s kinda watery. Also using a little most off the time moisturizes my whole face, I like how it locks too.
Alexsandra E.
Laredo
This is a really great moisturizer for combination skin, it really hydrates the dry patches on skin but controls shine in the oily sections, & leaves my whole face feeling nice & soft! I always put it under my makeup & sometimes in my night routine.
Valerie R.
Chickasha, OK
Amazing!!!! That is all!!! Seriously I have oily, combo, acne prone skin and had no idea you were still supposed to use a moisturizer and I wish I could show you the difference it's made!!! My skin isn't as oily it feels like healthy skin again and I can't remember the last time it felt like this! I use every night after the pore cleanser!!! I promise these moisturizers are worth it!!!
kai a.
Atlanta
I bought this product a few weeks ago for about $10, give or take. The bottle is a pretty decent travel size (and includes a pump which is great) and can practically be carried in your purse or bag. This product doesn't have a thick consistency, it actually goes on pretty smooth and applies great. It keeps my smooth and a drastic amount less oily. Which is a Plus!! Because I have super oily skin in my T zone. If you are looking for a moisturizer, I'd recommend this.
Gracelyn E.
Lynn, MA
I love this moisturizer! I use it after every shower before my skin is completely dry and it really locks in the moisture. I am dry around my T-zone and can get oily around my hair and jawline and it works perfectly in both areas. I would recommend this product, or any of the products in this line depending on the type that your skin calls for, to anyone and everyone who needs or wants a great product that works!
Jessica M.
Rochester, NY
I have skin that is incredibly sensitive. It is oily and prone to breaking out, but peels and dries out at the same time. It is next to impossible to find lotion that works for it, combination lotions typically leave it dried out or INCREDIBLY greasy feeling within a few hours. For the relatively inexpensive price of this lotion, it worked surprisingly well to find a balance.
Shirley P.
Bronx, NY
I have very oily skin on my t-zone and pretty normal everywhere else. When I used this moisturizer for combination skin, I thought it would be perfect. However, my skin became very dry where i had normal skin and it even started flaking. I didn’t feel moisturized at all! That little bottle cost me about $12 if my memory serves me right. I really wouldn’t purchase again.
Resa M.
New York , NY
For it being oil-free, this moisturizer feels oily and has a hard time sinking into the skin. I'm always left with white patches. It also doesn't keep my face moisturized for the whole day.
Alicia C.
College Sta, TX
I really like the moisturizer because it’s helped with my dryness and oiliness. It’s very gentle and it dries fast. I recommend it a lot because it will help your face
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
Although I have oily skin, this combination lotion has done the job well for years now! They scent is fairly neutral, which is a pro in my opinion. The formula keeps my skin smooth through all seasons, and I would highly recommend to all with combination or oily skin! Neutrogena® Oil-Free Moisture Combination Skin