BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our lightweight, dual-action formula moisturizes dry areas while it controls oily shine, leaving you with softer, smoother skin and a natural matte finish that lasts all day.Here's how it works:

First, this oil-free, dermatologist-tested formula moisturizes where skin is dry, without leaving it oily or shiny. Then, a special oil-absorbing system controls oil and shine in the T-Zone—or wherever else skin is oily.

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Fragrance-free

HOW TO USE

• Use 1 pump and apply all over face and neck.
  • Use morning and night, alone or under makeup.

Ingredient
    Water, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Methyl Methacrylate Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Lysine Carboxymethyl Cysteinate, Lysine Thiazolidine Carboxylate, Tocopherol, Silica, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Benzalkonium Chloride.

• I have been looking for a moisturizer that won't irritate...3 Answers
  • I have been using the Neutrogena moisturizer for combinat...1 Answers
  • Is this product truly oil free? I've been wanting to try ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Neutrogena does wonders for my sensitive skin! I've had so many problems with products saying they are for sensitive skin but make me break out terribly! Nuetrogena know what they are doing for sure! This stuff rocks. Great smell and not itchy skin are always a plus!! " in 162 reviews
  • "My skin is so oily but my nose is dry and flaky. I tried this new moisturizer and loved it. It left my skin feeling like and smooth. " in 47 reviews
  • "Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin was exactly what it stated it was... oil-free, moisturizing for sensitive skin. After using it on my face & neck, arms, torso, & legs, my body finally felt hydrated without being oily. My skin is especially sensitive, which means I need to be careful about what I use on my skin. There were no breakouts, which is rare for me. I'm usually itching from something I've tried..." in 32 reviews
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
I have oily acne prone skin and due to allergic reactions in the past and other general irritations from products I was looking for a moisturizer that did what it claimed and did not make my acne worse. I simply wanted a basic moisturizer. I found this at Walmart for under $10. I do not respond well to acne medicated products so I am trying to look at my skin as being sensitive not acne prone. This product is extremely light, creamy, easy to blend, rubs in clear, no smell, and makes my skin feels smooth and soft. Oily/combination skin I would recommend dry skin this may or may not be enough moisture. If you are looking for just a light touch of hydration this is it! Thank you Neutrogena for giving me a product that is no fuzz effective!
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
I have really been loving this moisturizer since I bought it a few months ago. I have very dry skin so I decided to use an all over facial moisturizer. I picked this one up without ever hearing anything about it before and I was pleasanty surprised! I love the pump on it (I usually go for 11/2 to 2 pumps for my whole face). I put it on in the morning/ before I do my makeup and at night after I cleanse my face. It works really well and I also believe it makes my makeup stay on longer. I will defintiely repurchase this when I run out!
Aslin J.
This was the first moisturizer I used after coming from the dermatologist. I have really oily skin and cyst like acne from time to time. A little bit goes a long way for me. It works perfect when I wear makeup and holds the moisture mo matter the season. It's not greasy and since using it my skin still looks the same.
Maddie R.
Tucson, AZ
I don’t know where I would be without this moisturizer. It is lightweight and absorbs into skin nicely. It moisturizes the dry skin while keeping my face from getting really oily throughout the day. I don’t know if I will ever use another moisturizer every again because I find this one so effective.
ashlee w.
I have combination skin that can be very sensitive. While at my local drugstore I picked this up since I was in need of a new moisturizer. There is no smell, and it is very lightweight. Cell turnover is 28 days so I gave this product time to prove itself. While it hydrated my skin, it didn't feel fantastic. It's just not a product I feel one way or another about. If it fits your skins criteria I would definitely give it a go, but it just didn't do much for my skin.
Noel B.
Auburn, MI
This moisturizer is unscented and very lightweight. After it is absorbed, you can’t even tell you have it on. My husband and I both have acne prone and sensitive skin and we use it daily without any problems.
Laura G.
Baraboo, WI
I have been using this face moisturizer for such a long time, thats how much I love it. I always apply it after I wash my face and it does a pretty good job at keeping my skin from getting dry. It is also very light and not greasy.
Megan B.
This is a really nice lightweight daytime moisturizer. It's not moisturizing enough for the winter for me, but in the summer it is perfect. It adds just the right amount of hydration to my skin without making it feel heavy. I love that it is oil free so I don't worry about it breaking me out. The pump on the container is an added bonus! If you're in the market for a lightweight moisturizer that you know won't break you out, this is the one!
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
Really love this. I have acne prone skin and this design break me out. Every time I apply at night, my skin is so soft and moisturized when I wake up in the morning! I would definitely buy it again. And it’s inexpensive!
Maria D.
East Lansing
The second i added it to my skin care routine, my skin broke out really badly. I have pretty sensitive skin so any products that aren’t really natural make me break out. So if you got sensitive skin like me don’t get it
Patience R.
Is this product truly oil free? I've been wanting to try it for a while but since I have super oily skin, I do get skeptical with what I purchase.
Dania A.
How do you feel about for oily skin?
Brianna C.
Allen, TX
I have been looking for a moisturizer that won't irritate my sensitive skin. Has anyone tried this? What do you like or dislike about the product?
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Is this too much for oily skin? I’m looking to wear it under make up
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
I have been using the Neutrogena moisturizer for combination skin but it seems to make me break out/ irritates my skin. How does this one compare? Anyone use both? Does this work work for combination skin (too greasy at all)?