BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our lightweight, dual-action formula moisturizes dry areas while it controls oily shine, leaving you with softer, smoother skin and a natural matte finish that lasts all day.Here's how it works:

First, this oil-free, dermatologist-tested formula moisturizes where skin is dry, without leaving it oily or shiny. Then, a special oil-absorbing system controls oil and shine in the T-Zone—or wherever else skin is oily.

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Fragrance-free

HOW TO USE

• Use 1 pump and apply all over face and neck.
  • Use morning and night, alone or under makeup.

Ingredient
    Water, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Methyl Methacrylate Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Lysine Carboxymethyl Cysteinate, Lysine Thiazolidine Carboxylate, Tocopherol, Silica, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Benzalkonium Chloride.

• I have been looking for a moisturizer that won't irritate my sens...3 Answers
  • I have been using the Neutrogena moisturizer for ... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this product truly oil free? I've been wanting to try it for a...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
I have really been loving this moisturizer since I bought it a few months ago. I have very dry skin so I decided to use an all over facial moisturizer. I picked this one up without ever hearing anything about it before and I was pleasanty surprised! I love the pump on it (I usually go for 11/2 to 2 pumps for my whole face). I put it on in the morning/ before I do my makeup and at night after I cleanse my face. It works really well and I also believe it makes my makeup stay on longer. I will defintiely repurchase this when I run out!
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
I have oily acne prone skin and due to allergic reactions in the past and other general irritations from products I was looking for a moisturizer that did what it claimed and did not make my acne worse. I simply wanted a basic moisturizer. I found this at Walmart for under $10. I do not respond well to acne medicated products so I am trying to look at my skin as being sensitive not acne prone. This product is extremely light, creamy, easy to blend, rubs in clear, no smell, and makes my skin feels smooth and soft. Oily/combination skin I would recommend dry skin this may or may not be enough moisture. If you are looking for just a light touch of hydration this is it! Thank you Neutrogena for giving me a product that is no fuzz effective!
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
it’s a good moisturi it gets the job done i like that you apply it and it leaves a tacky feeling so if you’re using it before makeup it’s great if you don’t use primer (like me) i’ve purchased it about three times already and even tho i use another moisturizer now i still have it around i like going back to it
Mckenzi F.
I recently purchased this moisturizer from my local Ulta & so far I am loving this!! It makes my skin so smooth before applying makeup & after I have cleaned my face. I cannot wait to continue using this product & see the difference it makes for my skin.
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
I like this lotion. It gives my skin moisture without the oily feeling. This is my second time using it. It works well under makeup. It is a very gentle lotion and does not bother my skin at all. I would recommend and will be purchasing again.
ashlee w.
I have combination skin that can be very sensitive. While at my local drugstore I picked this up since I was in need of a new moisturizer. There is no smell, and it is very lightweight. Cell turnover is 28 days so I gave this product time to prove itself. While it hydrated my skin, it didn't feel fantastic. It's just not a product I feel one way or another about. If it fits your skins criteria I would definitely give it a go, but it just didn't do much for my skin.
Ashley J.
This is my go-to facial moisturizer in the morning because it is light and absorbs well into the skin without any greasy residue (important for me because I have an oily T zone). My skin gets oily about halfway through the day so this product doesn't live up to its claim of controlling oil in oily areas and moisturizing dry areas. However I'll still use this until I find something better because it's relatively cheap and doesn't irritate my skin or cause me to break out.
Tori Z.
Missoula, MT
Bought this in a panic not knowing what to buy from the millions of choices. I haven’t used anything else since! I have extremely dry skin and this soothes my skin quickly and isn’t heavy on my face. Love love love this moisturizer!
Laura G.
Reedsburg, WI
I have been using this face moisturizer for such a long time, thats how much I love it. I always apply it after I wash my face and it does a pretty good job at keeping my skin from getting dry. It is also very light and not greasy.
Megan B.
This is a really nice lightweight daytime moisturizer. It's not moisturizing enough for the winter for me, but in the summer it is perfect. It adds just the right amount of hydration to my skin without making it feel heavy. I love that it is oil free so I don't worry about it breaking me out. The pump on the container is an added bonus! If you're in the market for a lightweight moisturizer that you know won't break you out, this is the one!
Patience R.
Is this product truly oil free? I've been wanting to try it for a while but since I have super oily skin, I do get skeptical with what I purchase.
Dania A.
How do you feel about for oily skin?
Brianna C.
Allen, TX
I have been looking for a moisturizer that won't irritate my sensitive skin. Has anyone tried this? What do you like or dislike about the product?
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Is this too much for oily skin? I’m looking to wear it under make up
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
I have been using the Neutrogena moisturizer for combination skin but it seems to make me break out/ irritates my skin. How does this one compare? Anyone use both? Does this work work for combination skin (too greasy at all)?