BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our lightweight, dual-action formula moisturizes dry areas while it controls oily shine, leaving you with softer, smoother skin and a natural matte finish that lasts all day.Here's how it works:

First, this oil-free, dermatologist-tested formula moisturizes where skin is dry, without leaving it oily or shiny. Then, a special oil-absorbing system controls oil and shine in the T-Zone—or wherever else skin is oily.

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Fragrance-free

HOW TO USE

• Use 1 pump and apply all over face and neck.
  • Use morning and night, alone or under makeup.

Ingredient
    Water, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Methyl Methacrylate Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Lysine Carboxymethyl Cysteinate, Lysine Thiazolidine Carboxylate, Tocopherol, Silica, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Benzalkonium Chloride.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Neutrogena does wonders for my sensitive skin! I've had so many problems with products saying they are for sensitive skin but make me break out terribly! Nuetrogena know what they are doing for sure! This stuff rocks. Great smell and not itchy skin are always a plus!! " in 162 reviews
  • "My skin is so oily but my nose is dry and flaky. I tried this new moisturizer and loved it. It left my skin feeling like and smooth. " in 47 reviews
  • "Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin was exactly what it stated it was... oil-free, moisturizing for sensitive skin. After using it on my face & neck, arms, torso, & legs, my body finally felt hydrated without being oily. My skin is especially sensitive, which means I need to be careful about what I use on my skin. There were no breakouts, which is rare for me. I'm usually itching from something I've tried..." in 32 reviews
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I love this moisturizer. You get a ton of it in a pump container and all you need is 1 pump. Im going on 3 months of using every night and morning before applying my makeup. It doesnt make me fell or look greasy, its oil free for real like it says. It dries fast and is super lightweight. It isn't super expensive like some moisturizers that only give you half the amount. I was stoked when i found a moisturizer specifically for combo skin.
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
I have oily acne prone skin and due to allergic reactions in the past and other general irritations from products I was looking for a moisturizer that did what it claimed and did not make my acne worse. I simply wanted a basic moisturizer. I found this at Walmart for under $10. I do not respond well to acne medicated products so I am trying to look at my skin as being sensitive not acne prone. This product is extremely light, creamy, easy to blend, rubs in clear, no smell, and makes my skin feels smooth and soft. Oily/combination skin I would recommend dry skin this may or may not be enough moisture. If you are looking for just a light touch of hydration this is it! Thank you Neutrogena for giving me a product that is no fuzz effective!
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
I have really been loving this moisturizer since I bought it a few months ago. I have very dry skin so I decided to use an all over facial moisturizer. I picked this one up without ever hearing anything about it before and I was pleasanty surprised! I love the pump on it (I usually go for 11/2 to 2 pumps for my whole face). I put it on in the morning/ before I do my makeup and at night after I cleanse my face. It works really well and I also believe it makes my makeup stay on longer. I will defintiely repurchase this when I run out!
Anmol A.
Sugar Land
I recently purchased this moisturizer and by far I love it. I only need two pumps for my whole face and for combination skin this is an amazing moisturizer! Plus it wasn’t pricey at all. Once I run out I’ll definitely buy again.
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
I was surprised how much I like this moisturizer.  I have combo to more oily skin sometimes and other moisturizers tend to make my face oily and don't fully absorb.  It doesn't over moisturize so I also use an essence underneath and that helps.  It also doesn't make my skin look oily throughout the day.
Aslin J.
This was the first moisturizer I used after coming from the dermatologist. I have really oily skin and cyst like acne from time to time. A little bit goes a long way for me. It works perfect when I wear makeup and holds the moisture mo matter the season. It's not greasy and since using it my skin still looks the same.
Maddie R.
Tucson, AZ
I don’t know where I would be without this moisturizer. It is lightweight and absorbs into skin nicely. It moisturizes the dry skin while keeping my face from getting really oily throughout the day. I don’t know if I will ever use another moisturizer every again because I find this one so effective.
Tori C.
Loganville
I love this product! It is very good for sensitive skin! It has never made my face oily or caused me to breakout. It smells good and is a nice smooth consistency. It has lasted me for months. I’ll definitely buy more when I run out of this bottle! Ir is vey moisturizing and I would recommend.
Lisa D.
Somerset, NJ
I enjoy this moisturizer because it is oil free. I've always struggled with oily skin and I thought is I used a moisturizer it would be worse for me. I didn't know that I would produce less oil if I moisturized. So now I used a moisturizer EVERYDAY!
ashlee w.
I have combination skin that can be very sensitive. While at my local drugstore I picked this up since I was in need of a new moisturizer. There is no smell, and it is very lightweight. Cell turnover is 28 days so I gave this product time to prove itself. While it hydrated my skin, it didn't feel fantastic. It's just not a product I feel one way or another about. If it fits your skins criteria I would definitely give it a go, but it just didn't do much for my skin.
Patience R.
Is this product truly oil free? I've been wanting to try it for a while but since I have super oily skin, I do get skeptical with what I purchase.
Dania A.
How do you feel about for oily skin?
Brianna C.
Allen, TX
I have been looking for a moisturizer that won't irritate my sensitive skin. Has anyone tried this? What do you like or dislike about the product?
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Is this too much for oily skin? I’m looking to wear it under make up
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
I have been using the Neutrogena moisturizer for combination skin but it seems to make me break out/ irritates my skin. How does this one compare? Anyone use both? Does this work work for combination skin (too greasy at all)?