Neutrogena® Oil-Free Moisture-Combination Skin
Our lightweight, dual-action formula moisturizes dry areas while it controls oily shine, leaving you with softer, smoother skin and a natural matte finish that lasts all day.Here's how it works:
First, this oil-free, dermatologist-tested formula moisturizes where skin is dry, without leaving it oily or shiny. Then, a special oil-absorbing system controls oil and shine in the T-Zone—or wherever else skin is oily.
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
HOW TO USE
- Use 1 pump and apply all over face and neck.
- Use morning and night, alone or under makeup.
Water, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Methyl Methacrylate Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Lysine Carboxymethyl Cysteinate, Lysine Thiazolidine Carboxylate, Tocopherol, Silica, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Benzalkonium Chloride.
Top Questions See all 20 Q&A
- "Neutrogena does wonders for my sensitive skin! I've had so many problems with products saying they are for sensitive skin but make me break out terribly! Nuetrogena know what they are doing for sure! This stuff rocks. Great smell and not itchy skin are always a plus!! " in 162 reviews
- "My skin is so oily but my nose is dry and flaky. I tried this new moisturizer and loved it. It left my skin feeling like and smooth. " in 47 reviews
- "Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin was exactly what it stated it was... oil-free, moisturizing for sensitive skin. After using it on my face & neck, arms, torso, & legs, my body finally felt hydrated without being oily. My skin is especially sensitive, which means I need to be careful about what I use on my skin. There were no breakouts, which is rare for me. I'm usually itching from something I've tried..." in 32 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos