BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our lightweight, non-greasy lotion is clinically proven to combine long-lasting moisturization with effective sun protection--for softer, smoother, younger-looking skin. This sheer, oil-free moisturizer absorbs quickly, and features a broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection that helps prevent premature signs of aging caused by everyday exposure to sun’s damaging rays. Plus it doesn’t contain drying alcohol.

• Hypoallergenic
  • Fragrance-free

FOR BEST RESULTS:

• Use 1 pump and apply all over face and neck
  • Use daily, alone or under makeup

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 12%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 2.35%, Oxybenzone 6%

Inactive ingredients

Water, Dimethicone, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Glycerin, Trisiloxane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Methicone, Behenyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylparaben, Cetearyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Methylisothiazolinone.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions: Pump onto fingers and apply over face and neck daily after cleansing. Works well alone, under makeup, or over a serum. For Sunscreen Use: apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply at least every 2 hours use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Neutrogena® Oil-Free Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 35
  • "I love neutrogena products, and this is one of my favorites! I have oily, sensitive, acne prone skin. It is so lightweight, and doesn't make my face feel more oily or greasy. I like it because its oil free, and the amount of SPF. I use this 2x daily after cleansing and toning my face. It works great under my foundation, and makes my feel good knowing I am protecting my skin, as well as helping with anti aging aka wrinkles...(that's what SPF is all about) what I love about neutrogena is that they have quality, affordable products, and if they do not work for you, simply call them and give them the product information and they will reimburse you for the cost. Amazing company." in 90 reviews
  • "Moisturizer is essential, but my skin is just so stubborn, it gets to the point where I want to skip moisturizing just for fear of breaking out. This moisturizer expelled all of my fears and was a joy to put on my face! It's so creamy and smooth and pleasant smelling. It's moisturizing enough to use during the winter, and light enough to use during summer. " in 49 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is my absolute favorite. It is my everyday go to moisturizer. It works great for normal skin to stay moisturized. The addition of sunscreen and its very light weight and silky texture make it easy to put on and will dry in a short amount of time making makeup application quick and easy also. I love that it has a very subtle soft smell and no color. This eliminates extra ingredients where we don't need them! Because this product is also lightweight, it tends to not be strong enough for dry skin or for the winter months if you live somewhere where it gets cold and dry. For that reason, I tend to go to a richer and thicker moisturizer on days where I can tell my skin is extra dry. Other than those special occasions, this seems to do the trick most days and because it doesn't have extra fillers like color and fragrance is a good option for sensitive skin as well." in 47 reviews
Erica J.
Plymouth Meeting
I have no idea why people like this so much. I love Neutrogena products but this is not oil-free whatsoever. I have #oily skin and it feels so #greasy. I really wanted to like this because I like having more sunscreen in my moisturizer, but I already have really oily skin and this just adds to the #oil. It felt like it was clogging my pores. I kept trying it because I wanted it to work but I just throw it away because it made me feel gross, after I had just cleaned my skin, to apply this product. More power to you if this works for your skin.
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
I love this moisturizer ! I use it in my foundation and I put a small drop on the corners of my allergy dried eyes . It makes a huge difference all around . It can be pricey in some stores but I find Wal-Mart or online with coupons you can find it to be cost effective . The bottle however does last a long time and is well worth the money! Great buy and great product for dry and sensitive skin , no clogging of pores ❤️😍
Kristie H.
This is my go to daily moisturizer. It's lightweight but it gives my skin the perfect amount of moisture. It's not greasy. I love that it has Spf in it and I feel like it protects my skin from the sun. I use it every day under my makeup. Plus it's affordable. My only complaint is that it smells too much like sunscreen.
Laura H.
Daphne, AL
Why it's great: This "amazing" moisturizer "doesn't cause breakouts" and is "non-greasy." Reviewers with combination skin report that it doesn't make oily T-zones shiny, and it adds essential moisture to "dry, flaky cheeks."

"No shiny, greasy finish with this one, and my flaky spots are smoothed over," explains one reviewer. Another user calls it "the Holy Grail of moisturizers."
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
I'm bad at using sun screen .......in the summer I do but winter? No. And this is all I will use. I hate hate hate the greasy feeling of MOST sunscreens and that combined with being on my face , in the hot sun and sweating is a no no NO. This will not make you break out and is oil free. Perfect for people that have oily and blemish prone skin like me.
Ninonchka R.
ozark alabama
Este fue mi primer producto de hidratante con protección solar es buen producto pero el olor como a protección solar para la playa no me gusto por eso deje de usarlo

This was my first product of moisturizer with sunscreen is good product but the smell as a sunscreen for the beach I did not like it and I just stopped using it
Mary S.
Richmond, TX
I don't like the smell, I got it when my garnier moisturizer that had SPF in it ran out, but I will not repurchase. When I apply makeup afterwards it makes my makeup oxidize to orange. I now strictly use it as a pool/beach face cream so its not a complete waste.
Erika C.
Lemoore
I really like this product because it’s moisturizing and has spf in it. I think the only downside is that it has this sunscreeny smell and I personally don’t like that. But it does what it does and doesn’t have a white cast on me.
Dani G.
This is my go to morning face cream. Simple, affordable, hydrating, and protects my skin from the sun. Warning however: this does smell strongly of sunscreen so if that bothers you keep that in mind. It doesn't bother me at all, but I know that's a factor for some.
Savannah A.
Clarkson, KY
This facial moisturizer is great as a sunscreen or as an everyday facial lotion. I use it at night time directly after washing my face. It leaves my face feeling smooth and non-greasy! I would highly recommend this.
m r.
Do you think this would be a good match for me? -combination oily skin -lots of hormonal acne -sensitive skin
aracely M.
Do you have to apply it several times a day or just once a day?
Stacey A.
Nepean, ON
Does this work as a good base for makeup, or is the sunscreen component too thick/greasy to put foundation over?
marimar c.
Lindsay, CA
How long do you use it for?
Sofia M.
Comayagua, Comaygua
I've been trying this moisturizer for nearly a couple of weeks and a I have a combination of oily and dry skin. Now I feel my my skin dried, has someone happened this too?