Neutrogena® Oil-Free Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 35
Our lightweight, non-greasy lotion is clinically proven to combine long-lasting moisturization with effective sun protection--for softer, smoother, younger-looking skin. This sheer, oil-free moisturizer absorbs quickly, and features a broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection that helps prevent premature signs of aging caused by everyday exposure to sun’s damaging rays. Plus it doesn’t contain drying alcohol.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Use 1 pump and apply all over face and neck
- Use daily, alone or under makeup
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 12%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 2.35%, Oxybenzone 6%
Water, Dimethicone, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Glycerin, Trisiloxane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Methicone, Behenyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylparaben, Cetearyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Methylisothiazolinone.
helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Directions: Pump onto fingers and apply over face and neck daily after cleansing. Works well alone, under makeup, or over a serum. For Sunscreen Use: apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply at least every 2 hours use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Other information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabricssee more...
Top Questions See all 33 Q&A
- "I love neutrogena products, and this is one of my favorites! I have oily, sensitive, acne prone skin. It is so lightweight, and doesn't make my face feel more oily or greasy. I like it because its oil free, and the amount of SPF. I use this 2x daily after cleansing and toning my face. It works great under my foundation, and makes my feel good knowing I am protecting my skin, as well as helping with anti aging aka wrinkles...(that's what SPF is all about) what I love about neutrogena is that they have quality, affordable products, and if they do not work for you, simply call them and give them the product information and they will reimburse you for the cost. Amazing company." in 90 reviews
- "Moisturizer is essential, but my skin is just so stubborn, it gets to the point where I want to skip moisturizing just for fear of breaking out. This moisturizer expelled all of my fears and was a joy to put on my face! It's so creamy and smooth and pleasant smelling. It's moisturizing enough to use during the winter, and light enough to use during summer. " in 49 reviews
- "This moisturizer is my absolute favorite. It is my everyday go to moisturizer. It works great for normal skin to stay moisturized. The addition of sunscreen and its very light weight and silky texture make it easy to put on and will dry in a short amount of time making makeup application quick and easy also. I love that it has a very subtle soft smell and no color. This eliminates extra ingredients where we don't need them! Because this product is also lightweight, it tends to not be strong enough for dry skin or for the winter months if you live somewhere where it gets cold and dry. For that reason, I tend to go to a richer and thicker moisturizer on days where I can tell my skin is extra dry. Other than those special occasions, this seems to do the trick most days and because it doesn't have extra fillers like color and fragrance is a good option for sensitive skin as well." in 47 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos