Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersNeutrogena
Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 35

Neutrogena® Oil-Free Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 35

Oil-Free Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 35

Does this make you break out? Neutrogena’s face sunscreen always made me break out.
Has anyone else had a reaction to this product- Neutrogena® Oil-Free Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 35? I've tried several times and it always makes my skin burn and then I get cystic acne.
Does this actual help your skin? ?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Oil-Free Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 35!
Product Highlights
I love neutrogena products, and this is one of my favorites! I have oily, sensitive, acne prone skin. It is so lightweight, and doesn't make my face feel more oily or greasy. I like it because its oil free, and the amount of SPF. I use this 2x daily after cleansing and toning my face. It works great under my foundation, and makes my feel good knowing I am protecting my skin, as well as helping with anti aging aka wrinkles...(that's what SPF is all about) what I love about neutrogena is that they have quality, affordable products, and if they do not work for you, simply call them and give them the product information and they will reimburse you for the cost. Amazing company.in reviews
Moisturizer is essential, but my skin is just so stubborn, it gets to the point where I want to skip moisturizing just for fear of breaking out. This moisturizer expelled all of my fears and was a joy to put on my face! It's so creamy and smooth and pleasant smelling. It's moisturizing enough to use during the winter, and light enough to use during summer. in reviews
...this product is also lightweight, it tends to not be strong enough for dry skin or for the winter months if you live somewhere where it gets cold and dry. For that reason, I tend to go to a richer and thicker moisturizer on days where I can tell my skin is extra dry. Other than those special occasions, this seems to do the trick most days and because it doesn't have extra fillers like color and fragrance is a good option for sensitive skin as well.in reviews
Autumn S.
Riegelsville, PA
This is just a super basic moisturizer that won't make you break out, I use the 'sensitive skin' version. My skin is very dry and this works like a charm, I mostly use it in the summer time though.
Maria W.
Eccles, Lancashire
2,091 reviews
This moisturizer is really good and has SPF in it, which is always a plus for sun protection. I would really recommend this product.
Sarah W.
This is my favourite drugstore daily moisturiser. It is such a good price and you get a lot of product. Since it has a pump top I never use too much and I also don’t contaminate the product with my fingers. Also it has SPF! I am really fair so I try to use sunscreen every day. This lotion makes it so easy!
Kelsey B.
Fishers, IN
I use this product every morning after washing my face. It's a light lotion that will protect your skin from the sun. It smells great and absorbs quickly. I can put make up on right after I use it. The only problem I noticed with it is if I get it in or around my eyes they will burn and not stop watering for awhile.
Mariah M.
This is good moisturizer that won't leave your face feeling super oily. It helps me remove my makeup gently as well. It is reasonable price and can be bought from almost all drug stores. It's not a specific moisturizer as its not specific to eyes or night time but great everyday one that really does its job!
Olgita R.
I really love this product , it leaves the skin soft after use. It's affordable and not pricey at all. It sure does smell good. I use it about 2 times per week. I would recommend it for and for those not using it try it !
Sophie K.
Derbyshire
This is an amazing moisturizer! An moisturizer with no oils so no horrible residue and the facts that's it's got a medium to high SPF so it's perfect for the British climate where the sun isn't always obvious
Bryony K.
I love Neutrogena, literally every product i have used is amazing and this product is no exception. Really hydrates my dry skin - i use once a day in the morning and i love that it has an SPF 35 that doesn't give me a reaction unlike most sunscreens. would absolutely recommend.
Fay Dulcie B.
Keeps skin very smooth, but I would say it is quite excessive on your skin! A little goes a long way. Wasn't the best I've used but is adequate in its job. First time using it but I probably wouldn't buy again personally
Megan C.
whitley bay
It was extremely heavy in my opinion and it still made me burn although I reapplied it multiple times through the day. I wouldn’t buy it again as it was a tad expensive to not work correctly however it may just me my skin type.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carla B.
W Valley City, UT
il y a 2 ans
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 35 Has anyone else's face peeled off with this?