BY NEUTROGENA

Our oil-free, sheer lotion is clinically proven to combine long lasting moisturization with sun protection from the sun's damaging rays for softer, smoother, clearer skin. This non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and contains no drying alcohol so you’re left with softer, smoother skin.

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Fragrance-free

HOW TO USE:

• Use 1 pump and apply all over face and neck
  • Use daily, alone or under makeup

INGREDIENTS:

Active ingredient: Avobenzone (1.5%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (3%), Oxybenzone (4%)

Inactive ingredients:

Water, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax Nf, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Ethylene Brassylate, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethyl Heptenal.

• Anyone know if the moisturizing cream for combination ski...1 Answers
  • Does this work on all skin tones?Also how good is this fo...2 Answers
  • This product is really good for oily skin ? i always have...4 Answers
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 15
  • "It doesn't feel greasy or heavy on my skin. It's gentle for my sensitive skin. My face doesn't look oily or shiny throughout the day. I feel moisturized all day long." in 136 reviews
  • "Was not sure whether this product would work for my dry skin problems, but I have been using it for the last few weeks and have been pleased with the way it keeps my skin feeling and looking. I have found that I only have to use a very small amount, unlike other products, so I think it is worth the cost. I will definitely continue to use this product. " in 87 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is very lightweight but moisturizing. Great every day wear! You can't go wrong with this one! It comes highly recommended. " in 58 reviews
Morgan G.
Wilmington
Purchased at: Walgreens
Overall a pretty good daily sunscreen to use without feeling oily, I’m not a fan of the scent it’s not strong but just not my favorite but a really good price for a daily sunscreen !
Jasmine D.
Greenfield, IN
I wasn’t a huge fan of this. I feel that it was a bit greasy and it didn’t go under my makeup very well. I found that it made my makeup slip around a bit, which I already have a bit of a struggle with since I have oily skin. This might work better for someone with dry skin, but if you have oily skin I would opt for something else.
Danielle B.
louisville
I use this lotion as a daily moisturizer. I use it in the morning before i put on my makeup for the day and then after i wash my face at the end of the day. Works great on my sensitive skin and has a great smell!
Deana K.
I use for a daily moisturizer and sunscreen in the summer and warmer months. Its cheap and lightweight and doesn't make me break out. It met my expectation for a sunscreen. I just wish it was a little thicker.
Riley M.
Ct
Purchased at: Walmart
This really does moisturise really well! It doesn't leave my skin sticky or oily. I got the combination skin one and so far it's working really well, it's leaving my skin super soft and isn't causing any acne as it's meant for the face. I recently got it but i already love it!
DeAna V.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Oil free is my reason for purchasing but it still left me somewhat oily . The spf was great alright
Laura S.
Purchased at: Target
This has been my go to daily face moisturizer for a long time. I have oily skin and it doesn't enhance that problem, just gives me a good moisture while also providing the added spf protection.
Jan R.
Rio Hondo
Purchased at: Walmart
This was appealing to me since it is a moisturizer and SPF, price is pretty reasonable ($5-7). One con of this product is it sometimes feels a little oily after applying. Wouldn’t recommend for oily skin.
Hannah K.
Chicago
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Neutrogena! It definitely protects my skin from the sun and keeps it moisturized.
Priscilla N.
sylvester
Purchased at: Walmart
A nice sun screen !!! Feels very nice on your skin ! Not oily and not to much of a thick lotion feel either.
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
Does this moisturizer make your face break out? Does it feel greasy?
Chelsi S.
Does anyone have a problem with this breaking you out, even though it is oil free?
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
Is this product greasy? or does your face look oily after applying?
karly b.
Everett, WA
I want to try this moisturizer but want to know if it's good for combo skin? Is it moisturizing enough or would you recommend something else?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
This product is really good for oily skin ? i always have problems to find a good product that doesn't feel and seen grassy on my skin