BY NEUTROGENA

Our oil-free, sheer lotion is clinically proven to combine long lasting moisturization with sun protection from the sun's damaging rays for softer, smoother, clearer skin. This non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and contains no drying alcohol so you’re left with softer, smoother skin.

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Fragrance-free

HOW TO USE:

• Use 1 pump and apply all over face and neck
  • Use daily, alone or under makeup

INGREDIENTS:

Active ingredient: Avobenzone (1.5%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (3%), Oxybenzone (4%)

Inactive ingredients:

Water, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax Nf, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Ethylene Brassylate, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethyl Heptenal.

• Anyone know if the moisturizing cream for combination ski...1 Answers
  • Does this work on all skin tones?Also how good is this fo...2 Answers
  • This product is really good for oily skin ? i always have...4 Answers
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 15
  • "It doesn't feel greasy or heavy on my skin. It's gentle for my sensitive skin. My face doesn't look oily or shiny throughout the day. I feel moisturized all day long." in 136 reviews
  • "Was not sure whether this product would work for my dry skin problems, but I have been using it for the last few weeks and have been pleased with the way it keeps my skin feeling and looking. I have found that I only have to use a very small amount, unlike other products, so I think it is worth the cost. I will definitely continue to use this product. " in 87 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is very lightweight but moisturizing. Great every day wear! You can't go wrong with this one! It comes highly recommended. " in 58 reviews
Mary S.
Camden
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this every day, twice a day! It works as both my daily moisturizer and provides that protection from the sun I need. Works amazingly with my combo skin. This will always have a place in my routine!
Andrea D.
Orlando
Purchased at: Amazon
When I first got this product it worked just fine for me. Then, after a while it started burning my skin and wouldn’t mix well with any of my other products. Not sure what happened but not using it again, that’s for sure!!
member-91b03
Purchased at: Walmart
Makes me break out. Smells awful! Makes your skin dry out. Burns if you get it in dry spots. Makes me oily even though its oil free
Mary Kate C.
West Lafayette
Purchased at: Target
I love that this face spf15, I really worry about sun damage and having a moisturizer with spf is so important. My only complaint would be how greasy the formula is. It leaves me really shiny and I don’t like that.
Kallie F.
fairview
Purchased at: Walmart
I do like this because it has sunscreen but I wish it wasn’t as sticky. My skin doesn’t absorb sunscreen that well I don’t know if I’m the only one, but it does protect your skin. I put it on over moisturizer and under foundation
Laura J.
Detroit
Ive been using this for years!  It's literally all i use on my skin now for decades!  As soon as they came out with the spf i was sold. BEFORE IT WAS COOL TO USE SPF. It's nice to use and smell summer on your face all year long, especially in winter!  I love it!
Shemeka P.
Charlotte
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this on my face everyday to keep my face from getting dry with sunscreen protection.
McKenna M.
Purchased at: CVS
Love using this under my makeup!!! This helps protect my skin during the summer. Only thing is, is that the scent is quite strong.
Geneva H.
green bay
Purchased at: ULTA
Perfect morning moisturizer to apply before makeup without leaving your skin greasy. Built in sunscreen is a plus!
Priscilla N.
sylvester
Purchased at: Walmart
A nice sun screen !!! Feels very nice on your skin ! Not oily and not to much of a thick lotion feel either.
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
Does this moisturizer make your face break out? Does it feel greasy?
Chelsi S.
Does anyone have a problem with this breaking you out, even though it is oil free?
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
Is this product greasy? or does your face look oily after applying?
karly b.
Everett, WA
I want to try this moisturizer but want to know if it's good for combo skin? Is it moisturizing enough or would you recommend something else?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
This product is really good for oily skin ? i always have problems to find a good product that doesn't feel and seen grassy on my skin