BY NEUTROGENA

Our oil-free, sheer lotion is clinically proven to combine long lasting moisturization with sun protection from the sun's damaging rays for softer, smoother, clearer skin. This non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and contains no drying alcohol so you’re left with softer, smoother skin.

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Fragrance-free

HOW TO USE:

• Use 1 pump and apply all over face and neck
  • Use daily, alone or under makeup

INGREDIENTS:

Active ingredient: Avobenzone (1.5%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (3%), Oxybenzone (4%)

Inactive ingredients:

Water, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax Nf, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Ethylene Brassylate, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethyl Heptenal.

Neutrogena® Oil-Free Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 15
  • "It doesn't feel greasy or heavy on my skin. It's gentle for my sensitive skin. My face doesn't look oily or shiny throughout the day. I feel moisturized all day long." in 136 reviews
  • "Was not sure whether this product would work for my dry skin problems, but I have been using it for the last few weeks and have been pleased with the way it keeps my skin feeling and looking. I have found that I only have to use a very small amount, unlike other products, so I think it is worth the cost. I will definitely continue to use this product. " in 87 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is very lightweight but moisturizing. Great every day wear! You can't go wrong with this one! It comes highly recommended. " in 58 reviews
Kaitlyn P.
kansas
This wasn’t a bad product sunscreen wise. It’s great for things like soccer games where you will be outside for spurts of time, but not all day. It irritated my face pretty badly though so I haven’t been able to continue using it.
Lupearelis L.
Love this sunscreen!! Feels super lightweight and doesn’t clog your pores. I can protect my skin without worrying about acne. A great value for its price. And doesn’t hurt my sensitive skin. Good for those who are in the sun a lot
Danielle S.
I am a daily user of this product. I always put this on before my makeup. It does have a smooth and oil free feeling, but it has a strong smell of sun block. I would’ve preferred it to not smell like sunscreen, but overall I am definitely a fan and will continue to use.
Jessica H.
Wallington, NJ
This is decent priced SPF moisturizer but it does clog my pores a tad bit. I do get decent coverage from the sun with this though. For the price, it does it’s job. I just wish my face wouldn’t clog up so much after a few uses.
Tara C.
Was not as oil free as I would have liked.  I understand that it will have some oily content but this just felt horrible on my face like it was wet all the time and smeared if I touched any part that had this on it.
Taylor M.
Roseville
This is one of my favorite face sunscreens to use during the summer. I also use it when I wear foundation that doesn’t have SPF in it. It’s not greasy and is breathable to the skin. Keeps my face protected all day from the sun.
bradi l.
i use this as a moisturizer in the morning before my makeup and i love how it makes my skin feel. my only complaint is that i do think it makes my skin a little more oily. I definitely would recommend to people with dry skin
venus n.
Having an oily face I am willing to try pretty much anything that states "mattifying" or "oil free" however this was quite disappointing. The product alone was very watery and left my face feeling slimy as well as making me look more oily than I ever would have without. I bought this once and can't see myself every purchasing again. It may work better for dry skin but as for oily skin I can't say the "oil free" benefited my skin at all.
Tara W.
Ashburn, VA
As someone with oily skin, it's really important to me that I have a moisturizer that doesn't increase my oiliness. Neutrogena's Oil Free moisturizer is probably one of the best ones I've used yet. I apply half a pump to my neck and another half pump to my face. A little goes a long way, making it last a long time. I also appreciate that there's SPF 15 incorporated into it to insure that I'm getting protected from outside elements as well.
Oona S.
Phoenix
The Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture spf 15 sunscreen is my backup moisturizer and it does the job. However I do find it greasy and I have to use a super tiny amount to avoid looking extremely oily. It serves its purpose but I would not buy again.
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
Does this moisturizer make your face break out? Does it feel greasy?
Chelsi S.
Does anyone have a problem with this breaking you out, even though it is oil free?
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
Is this product greasy? or does your face look oily after applying?
karly b.
Everett, WA
I want to try this moisturizer but want to know if it's good for combo skin? Is it moisturizing enough or would you recommend something else?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
This product is really good for oily skin ? i always have problems to find a good product that doesn't feel and seen grassy on my skin