BY NEUTROGENA

Our oil-free, sheer lotion is clinically proven to combine long lasting moisturization with sun protection from the sun's damaging rays for softer, smoother, clearer skin. This non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and contains no drying alcohol so you’re left with softer, smoother skin.

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Fragrance-free

HOW TO USE:

• Use 1 pump and apply all over face and neck
  • Use daily, alone or under makeup

INGREDIENTS:

Active ingredient: Avobenzone (1.5%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (3%), Oxybenzone (4%)

Inactive ingredients:

Water, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax Nf, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Ethylene Brassylate, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethyl Heptenal.

• Anyone know if the moisturizing cream for combination ski...1 Answers
  • Does this work on all skin tones?Also how good is this fo...2 Answers
  • This product is really good for oily skin ? i always have...4 Answers
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 15
  • "It doesn't feel greasy or heavy on my skin. It's gentle for my sensitive skin. My face doesn't look oily or shiny throughout the day. I feel moisturized all day long." in 136 reviews
  • "Was not sure whether this product would work for my dry skin problems, but I have been using it for the last few weeks and have been pleased with the way it keeps my skin feeling and looking. I have found that I only have to use a very small amount, unlike other products, so I think it is worth the cost. I will definitely continue to use this product. " in 87 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is very lightweight but moisturizing. Great every day wear! You can't go wrong with this one! It comes highly recommended. " in 58 reviews
Denisse T.
Bronx, NY
Love love love this! I’ve been using it religiously for a 9 months now and just recently had to stock up on more! I live on the east coast so sometimes during the winter my face gets dry and this moisturizer is the solution to my problems. Never leave my house without putting it on. This is a light weight, gentle facial moisturizer that offers light sun protection. Whats nice about this product is it is easily absorbed by skin, it hydrates without causing excess oil production, and it also protects against UVA and UVB rays, which means it will prevent premature aging along with skin cancer. Overall, this was a good product. I would recommend this product to people who spend more time indoors, and this moisturizer is ideal for all skin types. Effectiveness This product lightly hydrates skin while offering light skin protection. What makes this product so amazing is it is extremely versatile, making it ideal for all skin types. It hydrates dry skin, it doesn't cause excess oil production for people with oily skin, and it is fragrance free, which makes it ideal for people with sensitive skin. This is a great face lotion. Ease of Application This light weight formula takes seconds for skin to absorb. In about thirty seconds, skin will drink up all of this product up, without leaving a white cast behind. Scent wise This product is fragrance free, which makes it not only ideal for people with sensitive skin like myself, but good for the environment.
Sydney F.
Wyandotte
I like this moisturizer a lot, and I wish it worked better for my skin type because I would keep repurchasing if it did. It smells great, like cucumbers, and it is nice and hydrating going on. It doesn’t irritate my skin or break me out, and it feels very light going on. The problem is that I have very oily skin, and I think this cream makes me more oily throughout the day. I switched to the Neutrogena Hydro Gel Moisturizer with SPF, and I find that a gel formula works better for my oily skin. The packaging I great, I love that it has a pump. I would still recommend this, but not for oily skin.
Chelsea B.
I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now and I am in love with it! I have very oily skin normally but have recently moved across the country and to a whole new climate. My skin has been getting major dry patches on my cheeks and this stuff has been a lifesaver! I’ve never used a moisturizer before because of how oily my skin constantly was, and I was afraid the moisturizer would only add to the oiliness. This product helps my dry spots while also not adding to the oiliness of the rest of my face! I’ve been recommending it to everyone!
Danielle J.
Miramar , FL
I love putting this one before applying my foundation or any sort of make up.Especially when know I am going to be out in the sun. It really help protect my sensitive skin, keeps it from running and helps keep my makeup together and sometimes even dry. For me it’s better than using lotion. Because for me when I use lotion and go out in the heat my face starts to sweat and run very easily compared to when I have on this product. When I am wearing this that never happens surprisingly.
Rose Marie B.
Philadelphia, PA
Good for the price
The packaging is very simple
This cream is very gentle for the skin
For the price it does meet your expectations
I would say it’s effective
I would recommend you try it
There is room for improvement for this product, The con I have to this product is that it leaves a very greasy layer on your skin which I do not like.
I keep this as a back up when all of my other SPF’s are gone 🤷🏽‍♀️ Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Radiance Cream SPF 15
Trish P.
My dermatologist had recommended this product to me as a moisturizer. I went to Walmart and picked it up. For me, I have oily skin, this product isn’t always the best, while it does it’s job of moisturizing I wouldn’t recommend it for anyone with oily skin. The price range is great, around$10-15. I most likely would buy it again because it is a trusted brand for me however I will be on the look out for something a bit different
Dorothy A.
MIRACLE!! sometimes I just think is this even real. Neutrogena products works so WELL with my skin, I just wonder. I’m just thankful :). ANYWAY, I’m currently using this and this is the best non fragrance moisturizer you could ever use. I have oily and dry skin, and it’s just the best. I use it twice a day in the morning and at night after I wash my face when I wake up  before going to bed.
Makinzie J.
Lake elsinore, CA
So I actually used the combination skin one with the pink label, because I have dry skin and there are not many drugstore options for dry skin. It has SPF which is also nice because my skin is fair and i like to wear products withSPF as often as possible. There’s no scents in this product, another perk for people that have dry skin so I was super excited about that. I liked it but it was super light and didn’t really hydrate my skin even though it absorbed into the skin nicely. Of course this product wasn’t created specifically for my skin type but it was the closest to something for dry skin. I think it is a great drugstore product but for my skin type it just was not a perfect match and that’s the only reason I’m docking a point. I would love to try if they could make a product from this line for dry skin.
CeeCee S.
Merced
My entire life I’ve had a battle with dry skin. Growing up, I had eczema. As an adult it evened out a bit into just dry skin. One of the things I was told to do was to not let the sun aggravate it, as it can make it worse and lead to sun spots. My doctor recommended wearing a light sunscreen on my face, and so I began searching. SO MANY of the sunscreens were super oily, which I hated! But this one isn’t at all! The number one thing to look better when you’re older is to prevent, and that starts young. I’m so happy I found this product because it gives me, and my skin, peace of mind.
Jennifer S.
Flat Rock, MI
My favorite day moisturizer.  I've been using it for about one year now.  I love that it doesn't make me greasy, because other moisturizers I have tried with spf have left me oily.  It absorbs into the skin quickly, so I can put it on when I get out of the shower and do my makeup right away.  Glad I have found a moisturizer that works for me!
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
Does this moisturizer make your face break out? Does it feel greasy?
Chelsi S.
Does anyone have a problem with this breaking you out, even though it is oil free?
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
Is this product greasy? or does your face look oily after applying?
karly b.
Everett, WA
I want to try this moisturizer but want to know if it's good for combo skin? Is it moisturizing enough or would you recommend something else?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
This product is really good for oily skin ? i always have problems to find a good product that doesn't feel and seen grassy on my skin