CeeCee S.
Merced
My entire life I’ve had a battle with dry skin. Growing up, I had eczema. As an adult it evened out a bit into just dry skin. One of the things I was told to do was to not let the sun aggravate it, as it can make it worse and lead to sun spots. My doctor recommended wearing a light sunscreen on my face, and so I began searching. SO MANY of the sunscreens were super oily, which I hated! But this one isn’t at all! The number one thing to look better when you’re older is to prevent, and that starts young. I’m so happy I found this product because it gives me, and my skin, peace of mind.