Neutrogena® Oil-Free Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Our oil-free, sheer lotion is clinically proven to combine long lasting moisturization with sun protection from the sun's damaging rays for softer, smoother, clearer skin. This non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and contains no drying alcohol so you’re left with softer, smoother skin.

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Fragrance-free

HOW TO USE:

• Use 1 pump and apply all over face and neck
  • Use daily, alone or under makeup

INGREDIENTS:

Active ingredient: Avobenzone (1.5%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (3%), Oxybenzone (4%)

Inactive ingredients:

Water, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax Nf, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Ethylene Brassylate, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethyl Heptenal.

Is this product good for oily or combination skin?, thanks💕✨
Trying to find the best everyday sunscreen. I don’t want anything too oily or that is going to feel heavy on my face.
Does this sunscreen feel heavy?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Oil-Free Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 15!
Product Highlights
“It doesn't feel greasy or heavy on my skin. It's gentle for my sensitive skin. My face doesn't look oily or shiny throughout the day. I feel moisturized all day long.” in reviews
“Was not sure whether this product would work for my dry skin problems, but I have been using it for the last few weeks and have been pleased with the way it keeps my skin feeling and looking. I have found that I only have to use a very small amount, unlike other products, so I think it is worth the cost. I will definitely continue to use this product. ” in reviews
“This moisturizer is very lightweight but moisturizing. Great every day wear! You can't go wrong with this one! It comes highly recommended. ” in reviews
Bangalore
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Priyanka K.
Works well with my skin, not greasy and doesn't clog pores...it is fragrance free, use it. Wrote I apply my make up, lightweight formula is easy to work with, I bought it in Amazon and would recommend this to people interested in a moisturizer that is skin friendly!
Montrouge
Not a very strong SPF so I recommend to use it for every day wear. It was my first time trying this product and I enjoyed it. Gentle on my skin and didn't leave an oily residue. Would use again.
I recommend this product, really good for my oily skin and I like very much the scent. It's a good drugstore moisturizer
I have dry skin when I wash my face. So it helps keep to hydrated. It goes on smooth. The texture is creamy not watery.
New Delhi
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Tanushi B.
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Tanushi B.
I have really oily skin in the summer and usually no moisturiser helps me with the sebum. I’m on my second bottle right now. This is absolute heaven for my skin. It leaves my skin soft and hydrated for long and is not at all sticky. It has SPF incorporated so I don’t have to worry about including one more step in my morning routine. It serves as a perfect base under makeup but also leaves a dewy finish if used for a bare face. It doesn’t dry out the skin completely. It doesn’t have a perfumey scent but doesn’t smell bad. It is a really good product for combination to oily skin.
Venice, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is literally the only moisturizer that works for my skin! I occasionally experiment with other lotions and moisturizers, but no luck really, so I’ve kept with this one for years. I have combination skin that feels tight right after I wash my face but breaks out easily, and this product does the perfect job at keeping my skin from drying out AND doesn’t cause acne. Even better that I can protect my face with sunscreen without having to remember to apply another layer of something else. Please never stop making this!
Wilmington, DE
I liked this moisturizer but I give it 4 stars because I purchases it in winter, when my skin was dried out more than normal and it didn't hydrated my skin enough, even though I have oily skin. I would say that it will be better to use in summer, also it has spf in it, which is very comfortable so that you don't need to put two different product ( moisturizer and sunscreen) on face. Overall, I recommend this product for oily, acne-prone skin types, it doesn't clog pores and is very lightNeutrogena® Oil-Free Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
It has taken me years to find a good moisturizer that doesn’t have me breaking out in different weather and luckily I stumbled across this in my local pharmacy and took a crack at it. Best decision ever, I usually wash my dash before bed then use a toner then hit it with a moisturizer and wake up dabbing the oil on my face. Not with this one! I was relieved when I used it the first time and didn’t have to rewash or wipe down my entire face especially t zone. For girls with combination skin I highly recommend!
Baltimore
This moisturizer is my Holy Grail for oily acne prone skin. Ever since I realized that oily skin needs more moisture and that my brown melanin won’t protect me from skin cancer, I realized I need an spf moisturizer ASAP. This one has helped moisturize my skin and calm down my acne. I recently realized that spf 15 isn’t enough spf for my face during the day though, so I either mix this with the spf 35 oil-free moisturizer or the biore watery essence.
San Antonio , TX
So lately I have been struggling to find a good moisturizer. I have dry skin right when I wash my face but when I apply makeup my face starts getting super oily causing my makeup to clump up. I just started using this and it works great so far. I will be sticking to this cause finding a good moisturizer is hard to apply before make is hard to find. Makeup application in this product works great too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Westport, CT