Neutrogena Oil Free Makeup Removing Cleanser for Acne-prone Skin, 5.2-ounce (Pack of 2)

BY NEUTROGENA #62 in Acne Treatments

• I've never heard of this before. Does it dry out your skin? 2 Answers
Samantha F.
Orem, UT
I highly recommend this for teenagers and young adults for a everyday application to fight acne. The only side effect I have noticed is that it can be a little sensitive on areas that have open sores, or faces that are naturally dry it can make your skin even more sensitive. I still recommend it as one of the best on the market without a dermatologist prescription.
erin h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is great for getting all my makeup off. It's doesn't leave my skin feeling too dry, but I wish it was a little more hydrating.
Stephanie H.
Fort Riley, KS
Its gentle enough to actually use but my skin is just too sensitive. Made me break out a little
Adriana V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You want to quit all but all that dirty face and so much makeup use this gonna clean your skin beautifully for real some times be are tired and don't wanna take off all that skin but I'm tell in you this is a great product for the price it's not expensive so you can take that time and buy it worth the money because is nothing expensive and you will love it so much .go buy it now
Shamika H.
McDonough
I loved it! It made my skin soooooo suppppereeeerrrrr sooft ! I would definitely buy it again! It’s at all your local stores and most products are in store! It definitely!!!!!!!!!!!!! met my expectations and I recommend this product again!
Janae M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Hillary M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ get break outs with this cleanser :( I️ have sensitive skin so I️ should probably use the sensitive one or the hypoallergenic one. But it works for others just not me! I️ always get pimples with the regular one.
Emily U.
Valley
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's so nice to have a makeup remover that fights against my acne at the same time! Makeup can cause irritation to my sensitive skin and this always clears it right up and leaves my skin clean! I would buy again.
Molly C.
Portsmouth, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does not burn my eyes when I️ am trying to take off make up at night. Makes a mess but if you just rinse with water and pat dry with a towel your face should be clear. I️ would buy again
Ashley F.
Springdale, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of their face and lip products. This product is one or my all time,favorites. My face gets oily and these help,with lessening the oil. Also when I want,to wear a lot,of makeup and,I take the makeup off,quickly at the end,of the day these are convient,and,easy and they make my face feel healthy and,clean and take all the makeup off
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never heard of this before. Does it dry out your skin?