BY NEUTROGENA #54 in Makeup Remover

Neutrogena Oil-Free Makeup Remover Wipes Deep Clean, 25 count: Sweep away makeup, dirt, And oil with no greasy residue 25 pre-moistened towelettes Oil-free Dermatologist tested; allergy tested Convenient packaging makes it easy to cleanse your face anytime, anywhere see more...

• how do i buy this product?2 Answers
  • how can i buy this product2 Answers
  • I usually use the original version of these wipes. Do these clean...2 Answers
Faith S.
I used this product with high hopes, but was very dissatisfied. It took of my makeup and cleansed my skin, however it burned while using it and created extreme under eye sensitivity. I do not have sensitive skin, and this was the first time a product had caused these problems. Would not recommend.
Amanda ūüíÄ.
I really love this! Doesn't make me break out! Doesn't clog my pores! It takes most of my makeup right off! Its super gentle on my skin! I would use this every single day I wore makeup and for how cheap it was it worked great! There is always room for improvement I wish it tackled my eyeliner better! But I would recommend!
Alana S.
Effective at removing make up for sure. Easy and quick to use and good price. Only negative is that it doesn’t have any extra good skin ingredients like other make up wipes. But if you just want a simple make up wipe these are a great affordable option.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
So there are some things I like and some things I don't like about this makeup remover wipe. I feel that it does a pretty good job at removing my makeup, but it doesn't do the best job around my eye area. I haven't experienced any breakouts because of the wipes, so that's a plus. The thing I really don't like about it, is the way it makes my face look and feel after using it. My entire face is very shiny and oily looking, in areas where I'm usually not even oily. I'm still searching for the perfect makeup remover wipe (because I'm lazy), and even though it could use some improvements, I could see myself coming back to this product, even after trying others.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Each time I use these wipes I am amazed as how much they take off. I sometimes even use them after I've washed my face and feel like it's still not all gone and the wipes pick up even more. They are soft yet don't tear easily but they do dry out pretty quickly as you are using them so I typically do my face then work on my eyes last. They are gentle enough to use on the eyes without any issues. My face feels squeaky clean afterwards but not overly dry.
María A.
Doral, FL
Love using this to remove my eye makeup. Fast and easy to use. I use 1 cotton round if I'm just wearing mascara & eyeliner. If I'm wearing eyeshadow I might use 2. Afterwards I take off my face makeup with a wipe & then wash my face with a cleanser. The walmart store brand of this works just as great and cheaper! Would have given this 5 stars if the bottle had a smaller opening so you can control how much comes out.
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA
I love these wipes!! I usually buy the small pack when I get them. These wipes are excellent at removing makeup and they are so smooth and soft on my skin. I tried using a Huggies baby wipe on my face to remove makeup but it was WAY too harsh on my skin. This wipes are perfect and soft! :)
Kyleigh B.
Bay City , MI
I have very oily sensitive skin. Did make my skin feel right When using this on my t zone. The wipes feel like sandpaper against my skin. However, the packaging is effective as is the wipe itself. Removed all my make up. I would recommend to others with not so sensitive skin.
Nancy B.
Saint Louis, MO
As a makeup artist and product junkie, I need something that cleans my skin with ease. Neutrogenas Oil Free makeup remover wipes gently clean my makeup and oil leaving clear moisturized skin. I carry the wipes with me in my tanning bag, gym bag, makeup bag, leave one under the counter and keep a backup in the closet! I literally LOVE the wipes!
Nadia C.
Old Bridge , NJ
These wipes smell great and they package well. I can open the package today and know that in a week from now the wipes will still be wet and good to use. The texture of the wipes help me feel like it is grabbing all of the makeup and dirt from my face. I know my face is clear when I pass a wipe and don't see the dirt or residue on the wipe.
Xiomara Y.
Union, NJ
Does this product sting your eyes when you use it?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is it easy to remove waterproof mascara using these wipes?
Kaitlynn J.
I wonder if this causes your face to become oily? I have used some in the past that have.
Cheyenne M.
Stanwood, WA
I've been looking at different makeup remover wipes for a while. The ones I currently use just kinda smear my makeup around without actually removing it. Do these wipes actually remove the makeup? Is this product good for sensitive skin?
Samira W.
Silver Spring, MD
how can i buy this product