BY NEUTROGENA #9 in Makeup Remover

Benefits

Remove eye makeup the right way with this gentle dual phase, oil-free formula. It activates when shaken to gently whisk away eye makeup—even waterproof mascara—without any greasy residue. And it’s ophthalmologist tested so it’s safe for contact lens wearers.

HOW TO USE

• Shake well.
  • Apply with cotton pad on closed eyelids.
  • Gently rinse with warm water.

• I would like to use the product Is it worth it? Is thi...4 Answers
  • Most products say oil free but they still leave your face...9 Answers
  • Is this really oil free?11 Answers
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Review for: Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover 5.5 oz more...
I used to use this product all the time until I switched to micellar water.
The product is not bad but it only wipes out your eye makeup, nothing else.
Using ome product for my eyes and another for the rest of my face was too
complicated, especially when my mocellar water removes eye makeup perfectly.
However, this product was great. It didn’t irritate my eyes and it gently removed my eye makeup. I would hold the pad on my eyelid for 5-10 seconds and then I’ll wipe away.
The only con about the product is that it has alcohol in it so it can dry your eye area.
It also feels pretty oily, even though it says it’s oil free.

Overall, good product but not a must have.
Ilona H.
Review for: Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover 5.5 oz more...
One thing I really love about this product is that it most certainly is very gentle, and does not irritate my eyes.
However, I've noticed when I wear blue eyeliner, it has a hard time taking that off, and sometimes leaves a bit of residue behind, and on occasion my mascara, too.
When that happens, I have to give my eyes a bit of an extra rub, but it does work really well for the liquid eyeliner that I use on my upper lid!

Sometimes my skin does get a bit sensitive to products, but I have never had an issue with this one. It also does seem to last me a few months, and I use it almost every day!
Emily L.
West Des Moines
I'll first start this off saying you get what you pay for. This will take off most makeup with little work. However, if you get a really difficult waterproof mascara, you will be using a few cotton balls to remove it. The price is low and that is always a seller in my mind. The main thing I didnt like was that it did feel like it left a bit of an oily residue. The bottle says it doesnt, but I disagree. Overall, it is a decent makeup remover. I would probably buy again, but mostly because of the price.
Rebecca G.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover 5.5 oz more...
This is a fine eye makeup remover. It’s inexpensive, but does the job, and I’ve bought multiple bottles of it. My only gripe is that often you need to use a couple of cotton rounds to get both eyes completely free of makeup with this remover, while my face makeup remover wipes are more effective at getting all the makeup removed at once with fewer wasted cotton rounds/sheets/excess paper product.
Teresa N.
Got tough waterproof eyeliner and mascara you need to remove? This product is for you.

I'm a fan of Neutrogena products so of course I would try out their eye make up remover. Application is easy and really does get the tough marks out. Be careful though to not get it in your eyes! It will burn. However, I'm not sure if I misread the bottle but it does say oil-free yet you can see oil droplets within the bottle??? The only downside is that I have to wash my face once more after removing make up mainly to remove the "oil" residue. Other than this, the product really helps to remove makeup easily and is a great affordable option for everyone.
Meah F.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover 5.5 oz more...
This product did get the job done and was very good and removing hard to get mascara. It was super gentle. This thing I didn’t like about this pricey tho was it said oil free but my skin would be very oily after I make sure to try shaking it and not shaking it to see if there was any difference and there was. And over times I started seeing makeup particles inside the bottle. Like mascara foundation ex they were in there like oil bubbles and that wasn’t something I wanted to put back onto my face.
KHADIJAH M.
Review for: Oil Free more...
I purchased this oil free makeup remover in hopes that it would do well job well done with removing my makeup without leaving oiliness on my skin. It was basically money wasted. It and I do a great job every movie my make up as I thought it would and it was beyond oily I felt really gross while using this product because it was messy and slippery. Needless to say I will just stick to my neutrogena makeup removing class.
Abby S.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover 5.5 oz more...
This is a good makeup remover- I have no complaints about its efficacy, but I am not the biggest fan of other parts. I do not like how it feels when it gets in my eye when I press it onto my eye, like it is flooding my eye with the remover. I do not want it in my eye. I also do not like the feeling that I need to wash it off after, since it feels super oily. I much prefer micellar water for these reasons.
Migdalia M.
Staten Island, NY
I use Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover daily. It is effective, gentle and doesn't irritate my skin even though I have sensitive skin. It removes all kinds of makeup including waterproof mascara. It is great product!
Stephannie K.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover 5.5 oz more...
This used to be the only makeup remover that I would get until Garnier came out with their Micellar Water which is now what I prefer over this one. This does a great job at getting your eye makeup off, but I will say that even though it says "oil-free" I still felt like my face was really oily after using this product. It is super gentle though when you use it with a cotton pad.
Jossie M.
Long Beach, CA
Is it good for sensitive skin?
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
Does it work for waterproof mascara?
Albany  M.
Medley, FL
Is this really oil free?
Jae R.
Battle Creek, MI
Most products say oil free but they still leave your face feeling oily. Is this product like that? I've tried so many different ones and I hate the oily feeling on my face afterwards.
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
This product seems amazing! How much do y'all spend for it? And how often do you purchase? Thanks in advance ^-^