BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Makeup Remover

Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover takes off even waterproof eye makeup without leaving an oily residue.

Forget harsh tugging and pulling. This ultra-gentle dual phase formula activates when shaken to remove all eye makeup—even waterproof mascara—without any greasy residue. It is ophthalmologist tested, safe for contact lens wearers and oil free.

Take off all your eye makeup the gentle way.

• Dual-action formula removes even waterproof makeup
  • Oil-free, non-greasy
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers

• I would like to use the product Is it worth it? Is this produc...4 Answers
  • Most products say oil free but they still leave your face feeling...8 Answers
  • I would like to use the product! Is it worth it?4 Answers
Teresa N.
Got tough waterproof eyeliner and mascara you need to remove? This product is for you.

I'm a fan of Neutrogena products so of course I would try out their eye make up remover. Application is easy and really does get the tough marks out. Be careful though to not get it in your eyes! It will burn. However, I'm not sure if I misread the bottle but it does say oil-free yet you can see oil droplets within the bottle??? The only downside is that I have to wash my face once more after removing make up mainly to remove the "oil" residue. Other than this, the product really helps to remove makeup easily and is a great affordable option for everyone.
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
I wish I could give this the full 5 stars it deserves. It does wonders for me. The only hang up I find is that even though it says "oil free" I find that it leaves behind a very thick oily film. its hard to wash off, mostly in part because I don't use my normal face cleanser on my eyes because I am sensitive, so there are times I wake up swollen and irritated if I didn't get all of it off during my nighttime wash.
Dawn B.
I have been using this product off and on since high school. I am now in my 40s and keep going back to it. This is the only liquid eye remover I have been able to use without extreme burning and eye irritation. It removes my stubborn eyeliner and mascara every time while being completely gentle on the eyes. It does appear to be a little oily for a supposed oil free product but dries down nicely with no oily residue left behind. Initially the product looks separated and funky in the see through bottle but just give it a little shake and you're good to go.
Eve H.
Afton
This makeup remover works wonders. It removes all makeup flawlessly and effortlessly. The one thing about it that I am not a fan of in this makeup remover is that it says it's oil free but it very obviously contains a ton of oil (over half the bottle!!). Other than it being very oily, which does help remove makeup, it comes at a very great price and is often found in bundles of two for an even better price.
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
This is the number one makeup remover. I am a dancer so of course I have to wear a ton of makeup for performances. This is the only remover that gets everything off for me. It's very cheap as well! I don't love that it feels super oily on my face. I feel like I am always washing my face over again to get the oily feeling off. But overall it does a fantastic job of getting my makeup off.
👑Sj.Marie🌹 S.
indian trail, NC
This is one of my favorite makeup remover products!! A little of Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover goes a long way! It is so effective and is never a disappointment especially on days when I'm rushing to remove my makeup at the end of a busy day....I would recommend this product to anyone! 5 Stars Loves!
Georgia O.
Haslett
Whenever I use the Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover, it is always quick and easy. All it takes for me is two swipes then my makeup is off! I buy this at either Target, or Ulta. But I'm sure you can buy this at any drugstore! As far was packaging maybe they could use a pump. I love this product!
Afton H.
El Paso, TX
this product isn't the worse product and still takes off quite a bit of makeup thats left on your face. this product is very affordable as well. I do believe that to use something that will truly take every trace of makeup from your face it will need to be oil based.
Carina N.
Elk Grove, CA
My holy grail makeup remover!!! At first, I was using the Lancôme makeup remover which is literally the exact same thing as this product except it was 5x the price. When I stumbled upon this product, I was so beyond happy. And I’ve never used any other remover since! Except maybe the makeup removing wipes here and there. It removes all of my eye makeup so easily and effortlessly! Right down to the stubborn bits of lash glue. 10/10 would recommend.
Saharatu A.
Pittsford , NY
I love my oil free eye makeup remover. It was really great. All you really need to get it going it to shake/ mix it up a little and get a cotton wipes and just wipe away. It definitely doesn’t feel oily at all.
Jossie M.
Beaverton, OR
Is it good for sensitive skin?
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
Does it work for waterproof mascara?
Albany  M.
Medley, FL
Is this really oil free?
Jae R.
Battle Creek, MI
Most products say oil free but they still leave your face feeling oily. Is this product like that? I've tried so many different ones and I hate the oily feeling on my face afterwards.
Skyler  H.
Huntsville, AL
Is this a good product for someone with sensitive skin?