Neutrogena® Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

Benefits

Remove eye makeup the right way with this gentle dual phase, oil-free formula. It activates when shaken to gently whisk away eye makeup—even waterproof mascara—without any greasy residue. And it’s ophthalmologist tested so it’s safe for contact lens wearers.

HOW TO USE

• Shake well.
  • Apply with cotton pad on closed eyelids.
  • Gently rinse with warm water.

Does the product workes good?
How is this at removing waterproof eye makeup?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover!
San Jose, CA
This is a staple of mine and has been for over 6 years. It's just simply the best. It gets the job done - removes the most stubborn eye makeup. BUT there's a trick to it. if you have tried this and felt it didn't work, you're using it wrong. You're gonna want to soak your cotton pad with it and then hold the cotton pad to your eye for at least a minute. You want to let the makeup remover do it's job. Swiping and moving the cotton pad around your eye is not going to let the makeup remover absorb and disintegrate waterproof mascara and eyeliner. This will also cause you to tug on your eyes and it's just not a good habit. Instead, let the cotton pad with the makeup remover stay on your eye for a minute, then gently swipe, and whala - your eye will be completely free of any and all makeup! Trust me!
Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover is probably the very first eye makeup remover I have ever used. I've used many others since then, but I always come back to this classic. It's oil-free, but it feels kinda oily to me. After removing my makeup, I usually double cleanse and use a toner, so the oily-feeling residue doesn't really bother me. It removes makeup particularly fast and gently, so I'm not ripping out my lashes while I'm trying to clean them! My skin feels soft and smooth after using, which is awesome because the thin skin around the eyes can get dry. To top all of this off, the price point is perfect. This eye makeup remover can be found at nearly any drugstore like CVS or Walgreens, and at Target and Walmart too!
Long Is City, NY
Neutrogena is my go-to company for skincare, generally speaking. Almost all of my products are from them. They're easy to find, affordable, and generally work great. This gets a three star instead of a four star because I think it's lower quality than the rest of their products. I'm just... not impressed. It's oily. Oily, oily, oily. My skin feels like an oil slick after I'm done, honestly. This doesn't matter THAT much because it's removing eye make-up. I just really hate the feeling of it, and it feels sticky and heavy until I wash the rest of it off my lid. If your skin is prone to breakouts, I wouldn't recommend this product. It's funny, because it says it's "oil-free", but I swear it's chock full! It feels awful!
Purchased at: Walgreens
I own the Clinique one. I went into the drugstore looking for a tube for the Clinique one for drugstore price. This one was actually on sale for a couple dollars off, and let me tell you it is in my opinion just as good as the Clinique one it is now replaced that one for me and I will buy this one because it removes just the same. Actually the consistency feels just the same to you there’s no difference for me. This takes off my make up with no tugging and it takes off all my eye make up and sometimes I wear really intense colors that are hard to takeoff and it takes it off fine. I highly recommend this I will personally re-purchase this over and over again I have found my drugstore dupe
Gainesville, GA
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Dayana R.
The most important is that I have no reaction, itching or dryness, and I have really sensitive eyes since I wear lenses every day. It removes everything easily: mascara, pencils, glitters, eye shadows and base. Simply put a cotton pad moistened with the remover to the eyelid and hold it for 10 seconds, and then gently take all the makeup off. It also lasts long even with everyday use! There is no scent at all. It does have a bit oily feel to it but it rinses away easily. It is my second bottle and I’m going to repurchase!
austin
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Natalie C.
Very good go to product. It has taken off my eyelash glue, waterproof mascara and liner, breaks down foundation and primer. I like that it has simple ingredients, a lot of other make up removers add essential oils that make me more sensitive. #makeupremover #makeup #neutrogena #eye #eyeshadow #eyeliner #mascara #lashes #remover
S Ozone Park, NY
This stuff is my holy grail. I use this religiously whenever I need to take my makeup off. It gets rid of waterproof eyeshadow like nothing! I can use two drops of this to take my entire face off. One bottle lasted me typically a year. I wear makeup 6/7 days out of the week because I’m always on the go and it lasts that long for me! I do use a different face wash if I decide to wash my makeup off in the shower. But for a quick non shower take off, this is my go to. It does feel oily even though it says oil free but I usually use a toner after I use this so that part doesn’t matter or bother me.
Columbus, GA
I LOVEEE this makeup remover. I've been using it for about 4 years now, I can't make myself want to try anything else, it works so perfectly! The only cons that i can say, but I don't even mind them that much, is that it can feel a little oily/slippery around your eyes after use, but it IS a liquid product with oils in it. Another con is that you can't really use it to wipe away imperfections while doing you're doing your makeup. The oils stay on your skin even after wiping them, so the makeup just slips right off that area. I have a couple different removers, so this is not a problem for me. The pros definitely outweigh the cons!
I wear falsies and I always feel like I need something to remove the eyelash glue that always seems to stay stuck on to my eyelashes if you have that problem or if you wear a very stubborn mascara or mascara in general then this is your best option in my opinion I love Neutrogena and their eye make up remover it is oil free like it says it works really well I continue to buy this product because no other product on the market can do with this product does and I absolutely adore it and I feel like this is a go to product if you need just one remover
Pittsburg
Purchased at: Walmart
No more raccoon eyes!!! I used to hate doing my make up but I hated even more going out without make up because no matter how long I took at cleaning my mascara I always woke up with raccoon eyes!! I used to rub my eyes almost raw trying to get everything off! I’ve been using this for about a week and I love it! It gets everything off! It’s also super gentle, I have very dry skin and this product works well with my skin! Neutrogena® Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

317 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Niles, MI
il y a 5 jours
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Does it really feel oil free?
Faiza H. • il y a 5 jours
Yeah it does feel oil free I have tried it out !