BY NEUTROGENA #12 in Face Wipes

Benefits

Ideal for acne-prone skin, these soft, pre-moistened facial cleansing wipes thoroughly cleanse skin of pore-clogging impurities, all with an uplifting blast of pink grapefruit. So in one simple step, your skin feels clean with no greasy residue. And best of all, no need to rinse!

• Dermatologist-tested
  • Oil-free
  • Allergy-tested

How To Use

• Gently wipe across face, removing pore-¬clogging dirt and oil.
  • There is no need to rinse.
  • Avoid the immediate eye area.
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • Dispose of the towelette in a trash receptacle (do not flush).

Ingredients
Water, alcohol denat, butylene glycol, salicylic acid, PPG-5-ceteth-20, C12-15 alkyl lactate, fragrance, sodium citrate, dipropylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, PEG/PPG-20/6 dimethicone, cetyl lactate, benzalkonium chloride, boswellia serrata gum, menthol, disodium EDTA, sodium benzotriazolyl butylphenol sulfonate, propylene glycol, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract

• I wonder if they are good for oily skin? ☹5 Answers
  • How many wipes do u use to clean off a face of makeup?8 Answers
  • I've been looking for cleansing clothes to use when trave...6 Answers
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes-Pink Grapefruit
  • "I did find that depending on what mascara I used, I had to go over my eye area just to get that off." in 5 reviews
Haley S.
THE WORST WIPES EVER!!!! Usually I wouldn't write a bad review, but if you've seen what happened to me while I was using this product, you'd feel bad for me and pretty much agree with me. My skin isn't that sensitive, but it's a bit acne prone, and when I used this product, I had high hopes for it until they were crushed. After using it twice my face turned red, not light red, but scorching fire red. I went to school looking like a red apple and people were laughing at me, my face was burning too. It heated up and I almost passed out. I had a water bottle on my face to cool it down, but it barely worked... I had to put Cetaphil lotion all over my face in order to make the problem disappear.
Kajsa L.
Rockport, MA
Neutrogena's Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes (Pink Grapefruit) is to die for. I have been using these wipes for over 5 years now. After taking off my makeup with Neutrogena's Makeup Remover Wipes, I use these. It gives you a fresh feeling that no other wipe gives you. It is also for ance prone skin, which is certainly mine; totally helps with breakouts!! Highly recommended this product!

💕 Neutrogena® Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes-Pink Grapefruit
Morgan K.
Des Moines, IA
These face wipes are pretty standard. They smell great to me, but to some it’s overwhelming. When I use them my face does feel squeaky clean, but I wouldn’t use them as makeup removing wipes since that isn’t what they’re formulated for. I would recommend using these anytime you feel your face needs a quick cleanup, or in the mornings when you’re running low on time and want a quick face cleanse. I also wouldn’t use these in substitution of a face cleanser, again, that’s not what they’re formulated for. They have a very energizing fragrance and I do like these when my face feels a little grimy but other than that they may be too rough on sensitive skin and may give headaches to those with sensitive noses (it smells HEAVILY of grapefruit and when I use then and throw them in the garbage I have in my room my entire room will eventually smell like the wipe LOL It’s a nice smell though!)
Catherine J.
I'm a fan of these wipes but there's definitely room for improvement. The first problem I seem to have with this was that the package is hard to close back up after pulling out a wipe because it gets wet around the corners. I do think they smell extremely good but it can be a little overwhelming sometimes. Besides that they are very convenient especially when you're in a rush or at the gym and you don't want to have to wash your face he can grab one and be on your way. I always do apply lotion or a moisturizer right after because I have noticed that if I don't my face just feel slightly sticky afterwards. So I definitely do recommend these but I think they can be improved a little bit.
🌻Claire E.
Houston
Dermatologist-tested.
Oil free.
Allergy-tested.

Acne-prone skin, soft, one single and simple step! It makes your skin feel very clean without leaving it greasy. No rinse needed as well! TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE!
Victoria V.
Charlotte, NC
THE WORST WIPES EVER!! They are so ruff and are so hard on my skin. I used them a while back and they were great, but I recently repurchased them a few weeks ago they literally ruined my face. They burn like crazy around my eyes and blemishes. They dried my face out so much, my eyelids and chin (where I'm most dry) are peeling. Almost like a sunburn. My blemishes around my chin have gotten 100% worse and started peeling too. I like the pink grapefruit face wash, but these wipes are trash!!
Kara G.
Kingsport, TN
I use these to take my makeup off before my cleanser. I have used them a very long time. I like them because if you have a pimple, it will dry it up. But they did start drying my face a little bit so I got a good moisturizer. But I love the wipes. I would die without them. I think they smell good too
Elizabeth H.
Carrollton, TX
I have SUPERRR sensitive skin and these wipes TOTALLY irritated my skin. By that I mean a super red and itchy rash over my entire face and swollen eyelids the next day. Not to mention I only used these to wipe my makeup off and washed my face after so needless to say this was on my skin for maybe 5 minutes top. I will definitely not be buying these again.
Stephanie J.
Rossville, GA
     I really love these makeup removers. I can remove my makeup at night and the pleasant scent lingers on so I can smell it when I lay down. The scent is light and very soothing. I love these because they remove even hard to remove eye make with only using one cloth! Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Medicated Facial Wipes
Brooke D.
Peabody, MA
These are one of my favorite makeup removing wipes. They have a nice clean fragrance and are a brand I trust. They remove all of my makeup without irritation. They stay moist in package when resealed. They are great for travel and freshening my makeup mid day or cleaning my face at the beach or after a workout. I recommend for sure.
Rebeca T.
Hello! well i saw this product on internet and in wallmart but i don't now if its good, only for specific skins, did someone can help me please?
Eveen H.
Munster, IN
How many wipes do u use to clean off a face of makeup?
Ashley G.
Waukesha, WI
Do these make your skin feel oily?
Amber L.
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes-Pink Grapefruit did anyone else find the scent way too strong?
Tracy S.
I've been looking for cleansing clothes to use when traveling. All that I try irritate my skin. Any recommendations?

back