Skin CareFacial SkincareFace WipesNeutrogena
Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes-Pink Grapefruit

Neutrogena® Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes-Pink Grapefruit

Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes-Pink Grapefruit

Do they work to take off all of your makeup? Or do you have to use multiple wipes?
Does this this have a very strong scent?
[product:exfoliating-cotton-rounds-100ct-up&up] or Neutrogena® Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes-Pink Grapefruit ?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes-Pink Grapefruit!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I did find that depending on what mascara I used, I had to go over my eye area just to get that off.in reviews
Yasaman J.
San Diego, CA
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes-Pink Grapefruit uploaded by Yasaman J.
Really not what I expected. I’m a fan of the original formula and thought I’d try the oil free. Oh I was let down. I would not recommend using these on your eyes. Very harsh formula. For those who have dryer skin this will probably dry you out more, leading the breakouts.
Rachel B.
Seymour, TN
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes-Pink Grapefruit uploaded by Rachel B.
Good everyday wipes. They are good for really cleansing the skin with blemish fighting ingredients-but they aren’t for the eye area to get makeup off. They smell strongly of grapefruit which I like but not all want that. These work very well on my somewhat sensitive skin. I have dry/combo skin that still breaks out. I use these wipes weekly and even on my back, neck, and chest after a workout or just sweating in general to keep blemish free.
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes-Pink Grapefruit uploaded by Myrna T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Yes, I use Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes, they are amazing, they don’t over dry or irritated my skin. I like the originals and the Hydro Bosst kind.
Vanessa S.
Kent, WA
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes-Pink Grapefruit uploaded by Vanessa S.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Their the WORST! They burned my eyes and irritated my skin even more after wiping my makeup off with these. These would be the last wipes I’d buy again if I had too. Definitely don’t recommend if you have prone acne.
Cassie N.
Bellaire, OH
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes-Pink Grapefruit uploaded by Cassie N.
I regularly purchase facial wipes to have and use daily at home. I like to use this wipes in the morning to remove any oiliness from my face. These wipes are for acne prone skin help remove pore clogging dirt and oil. They are great facial wipes and worth checking out.
Stephanie S.
Niceville
Purchased at: Target
These are my favorite makeup wipes. They get the job so quickly and effortlessly. A majority of my makeup is all off within one wipe and I never need to grab a second. The towelettes are also bigger than some of the other wipes I've tried. I love that they stay moist for a long time because I dont wear makeup a lot so I'm not constantly breaking the bank to replace them
caeylee R.
Salem, OR
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes-Pink Grapefruit uploaded by caeylee R.
These have been my favorite for a long time now and I will continue to purchase them!! I love the smell and they do a really good job at taking all my makeup off and don’t make my face more oily!!Neutrogena® Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes-Pink Grapefruit
Mikaella M.
Westfield , NJ
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes-Pink Grapefruit uploaded by Mikaella M.
Purchased at: CVS
without a doubt this is my favorite to clean the face! the smell is pleasant and does not leave the skin oily, I love it!
Ellie S.
Fontana, CA
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes-Pink Grapefruit uploaded by Ellie S.
Purchased at: Target
This is like an ok cleansing wipes, but I’m not really a fan of it. In my opinion, I like the blue formula better. I feel like they put too much perfume in this one. Whenever I use this wipes to remove makeup on my face, it stings and burns really bad. Not sure if they put alcohol in it. It can remove minimal makeup but can’t remove some waterproof mascara (I don’t think this is suitable for eyes makeup, but sometimes I forgot and use it). This is ok for cleaning sweats when you’re at the gym but in terms of makeup remover I don’t like it.
allie G.
Austin, TX
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes-Pink Grapefruit uploaded by allie G.
Purchased at: CVS
These oil-free cleansing wipes are awful!! I hate to make such a negative review....but these destroyed my skin. I picked these up at CVS one day when I was in desperate need of facial wipes, and it was NOT a good idea. They stung my face and left me in hives. Definitely not worth the money!!

143 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...