BY NEUTROGENA #60 in Facial Cleansers

Sweeps away pore-clogging dirt and oil in one simple step. 100% naturally derived pink grapefruit extract. Ideal for acne-prone skin. Wipes clean with no greasy residue, so there s no need to rinse. Dermatologist tested. Oil-free. Allergy tested These soft, pre-moistened wipes thoroughly cleanse skin of pore-clogging impurities...all with an uplifting blast of pink grapefruit.

• How many wipes do u use to clean off a face of makeup?5 Answers
  • Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes Pink Grapefruit did anyone else...3 Answers
  • Does this leave skin super dry? I have very oily and sensitive skin...2 Answers
Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes Pink Grapefruit
  • "I did find that depending on what mascara I used, I had to go over my eye area just to get that off." in 5 reviews
nicole o.
nicole o.
Bronx, NY
I was so excited to try these wipes since Ive read nothing but good reviews on it and have heard that they're pretty good. For me, that definitely wasn't the case. These wipes irritated my skin after the first use. It literally would burn when I would try to remove my makeup. It was extremely upsetting to me because I love Neutrogena and this was the very first time one of their products irritated my skin. The wipes smell amazing but I would never buy them again. I don't have sensitive skin either so it was extremely weird that, that happened. Honestly give it a try if you'd like and have the money. Otherwise, save your money or buy their regular wipes.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Mckinney, TX
There's tons of cosmetic products available which target specific needs. Read the label. No one should be using a product with salicylic acid & menthol to remove eye make-up! And grapefruit extract is known to cut oiliness down. It's a strong smell; many don't like the smell. However,if you have oily,combo, or acne prone skin & want to cleanse your face quickly, it's a winner. I use it post exercise/ garden work when I'm sweaty & not showering right away. It's a good, inexpensive product for that purpose & I don't use it to remove or cleanse. I do believe you should only use these if you have Acne Prone skin or Oily skin
Aleyha J.
Aleyha J.
Deerfield, MA
These wipes and I basically have a love hate relationship, like the fact that it it says oil free and after I use them my face feels hella oily yea that's the hard part. But i love the way they smell and the fact that they smell like heaven itself. Ask I don't like the fact that when I put it anywhere near my eyes it's burns like hell!! But it is really good at removing face makeup and leaving it feeling clean, I would recommend you clean off your eye makeup with a different type of makeup remover so they don't burn your eyes off
Erin S.
Erin S.
Ashland, KY
My favorite cleansing wipes. I feel like they really work and my skin is refreshed after using. Plus they are saturated with product and are not abrasive unlike some other face wipes on the market. They have a scent but it isn't overpowering. They don't clog pores and are super easy to use and travel friendly. Available at any drugstore, walmart, target. I usually buy mine at Wal-mart and they are average priced as far as drugstore cleansing wipes go which isn't very expensive ~$5. Worth a try if you haven't ever used them.
liz d.
liz d.
Davie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the best. My only complaint is that I feel like I use them up rather quickly. I wish that the packs came with more wipes. I always use them to take off the excess make up residue that my facial soap doesn't take off. I tend to use not so harsh facial soaps and even thought my face looks "clean" after washing I always have left over make up residue that I can't see!!! I only know because I wipe my face with these wipes and there it goes! Also, great for after the gym...travel essentials and on the go!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
I would use this product in the morning as my "cleanser" and then splash my face with water to get the residue off. I used it because I needed a quick cleanser so I could get out the door as soon as I could. I would say that it was an average cleanser which is pretty good considering that it is not a cleanser at all. It helped minimize my blemishes and did not irritate my sensitive skin. There are some better cleansers out there, but for a quick on the go cleanse I would recommend this product.
Ana B.
Ana B.
Brooklyn, NY
About 2 of these wipes, and my makeup is completely off my face! No sticky, oily residue. I always use these before my face wash, but they're great for long & lazy nights too, when you don't really feel like heading to the bathroom to wash your face.

Pros: They smell really great. These wipes have anti-acne ingredients in them, so they always keep my acne to a minimal. They cleanse my face thoroughly, with or without a wash afterwards.

Cons: none. these are now a staple product for me!
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Love love love these. I have acne and I've used these for a few years now and I haven't found or been able to afford anything that helps clear it up like these do for me. I hear that some people use this as a makeup remover but I wouldn't necessarily recommend it for that simply because you're not supposed to use these on your eyes. I would however suggest using them after you've already cleaned off your makeup to help get the extra step in getting your skin completely clean
Emily G.
Emily G.
Now this, omg I used to use it in my freshman year of High school when I didn't even have a break out but now I purchased it again just 2 days ago I believe and I'm so happy to have it back. My face is prone to acne now and it gets really oily and a mixture of dry it's just terrible but I really believe these were the reason I didn't get pimples and why oil didn't stay on my face to break me out plus they smell like grape fruit these are never leaving my side ever
Jourdan W.
Jourdan W.
Waterford , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I decided to try this kind instead of the ones I normally get which are the blue ones....As soon as I open the package I smelt so much grapefruit it wasn't like a hint of grapefruit that smell literally hits you in your face. When I started wiping my face off I literally got tears in my eyes and my skin started tingling. At first I thought it was the wipe cleansing my face LOL boy was I wrong my face started burning. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone!
Rebeca T.
Rebeca T.
Hello! well i saw this product on internet and in wallmart but i don't now if its good, only for specific skins, did someone can help me please?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Waukesha, WI
Do these make your skin feel oily?
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
homosassa, FL
Does this product have an over whelming smell?
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
I've been looking for cleansing clothes to use when traveling. All that I try irritate my skin. Any recommendations?
Eveen H.
Eveen H.
Munster, IN
How many wipes do u use to clean off a face of makeup?