BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Face Wipes

Benefits

Ideal for acne-prone skin, these soft, pre-moistened facial cleansing wipes thoroughly cleanse skin of pore-clogging impurities, all with an uplifting blast of pink grapefruit. So in one simple step, your skin feels clean with no greasy residue. And best of all, no need to rinse!

• Dermatologist-tested
  • Oil-free
  • Allergy-tested

How To Use

• Gently wipe across face, removing pore-¬clogging dirt and oil.
  • There is no need to rinse.
  • Avoid the immediate eye area.
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • Dispose of the towelette in a trash receptacle (do not flush).

Ingredients
Water, alcohol denat, butylene glycol, salicylic acid, PPG-5-ceteth-20, C12-15 alkyl lactate, fragrance, sodium citrate, dipropylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, PEG/PPG-20/6 dimethicone, cetyl lactate, benzalkonium chloride, boswellia serrata gum, menthol, disodium EDTA, sodium benzotriazolyl butylphenol sulfonate, propylene glycol, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract

• I wonder if they are good for oily skin? ☹4 Answers
  • How many wipes do u use to clean off a face of makeup?8 Answers
  • I've been looking for cleansing clothes to use when trave...6 Answers
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes-Pink Grapefruit
  • "I did find that depending on what mascara I used, I had to go over my eye area just to get that off." in 5 reviews
Haley S.
THE WORST WIPES EVER!!!! Usually I wouldn't write a bad review, but if you've seen what happened to me while I was using this product, you'd feel bad for me and pretty much agree with me. My skin isn't that sensitive, but it's a bit acne prone, and when I used this product, I had high hopes for it until they were crushed. After using it twice my face turned red, not light red, but scorching fire red. I went to school looking like a red apple and people were laughing at me, my face was burning too. It heated up and I almost passed out. I had a water bottle on my face to cool it down, but it barely worked... I had to put Cetaphil lotion all over my face in order to make the problem disappear.
Kajsa L.
Rockport, MA
Neutrogena's Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes (Pink Grapefruit) is to die for. I have been using these wipes for over 5 years now. After taking off my makeup with Neutrogena's Makeup Remover Wipes, I use these. It gives you a fresh feeling that no other wipe gives you. It is also for ance prone skin, which is certainly mine; totally helps with breakouts!! Highly recommended this product!

💕 Neutrogena® Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes-Pink Grapefruit
Victoria V.
Charlotte, NC
THE WORST WIPES EVER!! They are so ruff and are so hard on my skin. I used them a while back and they were great, but I recently repurchased them a few weeks ago they literally ruined my face. They burn like crazy around my eyes and blemishes. They dried my face out so much, my eyelids and chin (where I'm most dry) are peeling. Almost like a sunburn. My blemishes around my chin have gotten 100% worse and started peeling too. I like the pink grapefruit face wash, but these wipes are trash!!
Kara G.
KINGSPORT, TN
I use these to take my makeup off before my cleanser. I have used them a very long time. I like them because if you have a pimple, it will dry it up. But they did start drying my face a little bit so I got a good moisturizer. But I love the wipes. I would die without them. I think they smell good too
Elizabeth H.
Carrollton, TX
I have SUPERRR sensitive skin and these wipes TOTALLY irritated my skin. By that I mean a super red and itchy rash over my entire face and swollen eyelids the next day. Not to mention I only used these to wipe my makeup off and washed my face after so needless to say this was on my skin for maybe 5 minutes top. I will definitely not be buying these again.
Stephanie J.
Rossville, GA
     I really love these makeup removers. I can remove my makeup at night and the pleasant scent lingers on so I can smell it when I lay down. The scent is light and very soothing. I love these because they remove even hard to remove eye make with only using one cloth! Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Medicated Facial Wipes
Brooke D.
Peabody, MA
These are one of my favorite makeup removing wipes. They have a nice clean fragrance and are a brand I trust. They remove all of my makeup without irritation. They stay moist in package when resealed. They are great for travel and freshening my makeup mid day or cleaning my face at the beach or after a workout. I recommend for sure.
Anna H.
I have 2 favorite makeup wipes and one is from Neutrogena! This one is perfect for when I need my makeup off and my skin is feeling oily that night! It takes off my makeup easily with need to tug at my skin. Feels nice and lightly scented! This is a must have! I also recommend   IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Makeup 3-in-1 Wipes
Nikki P.
Lenexa, KS
I give these 5 stars because these get the job done and work really well for an affordable price. I love these when my skin is oily, they make my face feel super clean and exfoliated. They smell amazing a remove all of my makeup, though for really waterproof mascara’s I sometimes need backup. Overall I definitely recommend these!
Zoey H.
Appleton
These are amazing, they make your face feel  clean instantly and they smell super fresh. They also make your face tingle a little which I like because you can actually feel your pores opening and becoming fresh! I would suggest these to everyone if you want your face feeling fresh without actually having to shower or fully clean your face.
Rebeca T.
Hello! well i saw this product on internet and in wallmart but i don't now if its good, only for specific skins, did someone can help me please?
Eveen H.
Munster, IN
How many wipes do u use to clean off a face of makeup?
Ashley G.
Waukesha, WI
Do these make your skin feel oily?
Tracy S.
I've been looking for cleansing clothes to use when traveling. All that I try irritate my skin. Any recommendations?
Amber L.
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes-Pink Grapefruit did anyone else find the scent way too strong?