Neutrogena® Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes Pink Grapefruit

Benefits

Ideal for acne-prone skin, these soft, pre-moistened facial cleansing wipes thoroughly cleanse skin of pore-clogging impurities, all with an uplifting blast of pink grapefruit. So in one simple step, your skin feels clean with no greasy residue. And best of all, no need to rinse!

• Dermatologist-tested
  • Oil-free
  • Allergy-tested

How To Use

• Gently wipe across face, removing pore-¬clogging dirt and oil.
  • There is no need to rinse.
  • Avoid the immediate eye area.
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • Dispose of the towelette in a trash receptacle (do not flush).

Ingredients
Water, alcohol denat, butylene glycol, salicylic acid, PPG-5-ceteth-20, C12-15 alkyl lactate, fragrance, sodium citrate, dipropylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, PEG/PPG-20/6 dimethicone, cetyl lactate, benzalkonium chloride, boswellia serrata gum, menthol, disodium EDTA, sodium benzotriazolyl butylphenol sulfonate, propylene glycol, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract

Who has used these , and is it ok for sensitive skin ?
Does anyone know if these wipes are good for oily skin?
What ingredients are in this?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes Pink Grapefruit!
Product Highlights
“I did find that depending on what mascara I used, I had to go over my eye area just to get that off.” in reviews
Jacksonville , FL
I think these wipes are mainly meant as makeup removers; but, I purchased them to keep my face clean after a surgery where I couldn’t really wash my face for a week. Why did I get these? Because Neutrogena makes an acne scrub that’s really awesome with a grapefruit scent, and I happened to run into these. These wipes do contain alcohol, which should be avoided in cleansers by those who are acne prone; however, it wasn’t irritating, nor did it cause me to breakout. Using these wipes left me feeling clean and I would highly recommend them for long trips or for cases where you might not be able to wash your face with running water. Hate to admit it; but, when it’s freezing cold out I don’t like washing my face with water before going to bed, so I’ll probably make these wipes part of my night routine from time to time. Do keep in mind that these wipes are not acne cleansers, as they do not contain salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide - I wish they did; but, in my case I used these wipes and then applied my go to benzoyl peroxide moisturizer. I got through the week with out using my typical 3-step acne system and didn’t breakout, and these wipes always kept my skin non-oily and feeling nice and clean.
houston
These makeup removing grapefruit scented wipes from Neutrogena smell incredible as soon as you open the package. Even with heavy, dark eye makeup applied, and full foundation, it takes about two wipes to get everything but my mascara off. However, just because the package says they’re a good choice for people with acne prone skin doesn’t mean they’re a replacement for washing your face. It feels like some kind of oil in them rests on top of your skin, which is pleasant and hydrating for a while. But after I sit and pamper myself in the citrus scent for a minute, I’m grabbing an exfoliating scrub and feeling how soft it really is. Hydrating, pleasant smelling and generally effective product, but not an acne treatment or heavy duty remover. are perfect for light removal, but for lots of black on my eyes, I always use as a second step after a wipe or wash.
Kearns, UT
I feel like these really get deep down and clean the pounds of makeup I slap onto my face and deep into my pores when I decide that I hate my skin that day, and want to be a jerk to it, since I have enough oils in my skin why do I want to add MORE oil to it? Instead I try not to and use the oil-free cleansing wipes and follow up with some sort of oil-free if I'm not being too lazy but usually I am at night time and just give my face a good wipe down with these babies and they make my face feel great and clean, well as clean as can be, I love these beauties!!!
Lebanon, Or.
I use these frequently which is odd because I dont really care for this particular kind of Neutrogena wipes. It is for acne prone skin which makes them a little more harsh then other wipes. Definitely not safe for anywhere near the eyes. I always feel sticky after I use these, even if I already had a relatively clean face (no makeup on) so I always end up washing my face after. I see no change in acne. I love the neutrogena brand as a mass brand, but not this wipe. Definitely suggest other wipes from the same brand though!
Rialto, CA
I love these. They are strong, but my sensitive skin never burns after use. I feel like my skin is clearer than when I use a liquid face wash. The smell is both wonderful and gross-very grapefruity, but there is also a hint of a urine. They clean my face so well that I just ignore the slightly off smell. The smell is most pungent (as you would assume) when you take the wipe out of the package. I also find that if I'm not wearing a lot of make-up, I only need half a wipe. I often cut them in half for morning-time and no-make-up end-of-day use.
Katy, TX
These wipes are good for removing excess oil. When I had an acne problem, it did help clean my problem areas, but when I used it too often it would sometimes dry out my skin. Sometimes when my skin had dry patches or if it was not as oily as I thought it would burn my skin a little because I have very sensitive skin. The smell was good and fresh. These wipes are affordable and can be found almost anywhere. The packaging is nice because it has a resealable flap that allows the wipes to stay moist.
el dorado
The pink grapefruit cleansing wipes are part of my nightly ritual. They feel refreshing on the face and leave a slight tingling sensation that dissipates within a few seconds. I have started carrying these around in my backpack at work, so that I can freshen up on those summer days where my face begins to feel oily. The wipes stay damp in the pouch for a couple of weeks, so long as you thoroughly seal the sticker to cover the opening.
Muskegon , MI
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes Pink Grapefruit uploaded by Maddie T.
Purchased at: Target
I keep these wipes in my purse if I need to freshen up throughout the day. I love grapefruit scent on these wipes. It makes me feel fresh and clean. I do not recommend using these as a makeup remover as the grapefruit may sting your eyes. In general, I do not recommend using wipes as makeup removers because they do not remove the makeup from your pores rather they just spread it around your face. When in doubt, wash your face girl!!
Purchased at: Target
I have used these face wipes forever and they work so well. They are a bit stingy if you have sensitive skin, but nothing gets rid of excess oil like these wipes. When paired with the Neutrogena® Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringent, all of the oil is totally off of my face, without leaving it excessively dry. Also, it has a lovely grapefruit scent. I highly recommend for anyone with oily/combo skin or acne.
Chantilly, VA
I love these wipes for a simple cleaning at the end of the day when you’re too lazy to actually wash your face. They take off the extra makeup that my makeup wipes don’t. The only issue is don’t use it on your eyes! I mistook them for makeup wipes the first time I bought them and rubbed them on my eyes and it burned a little! (Even though it says not to but obviously I was thinking it was a makeup wipe haha)

123 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...