BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With naturally-soothing aloe and chamomile, this unique formula powerfully clears away breakouts and blackheads without over-drying. It visibly reduces the redness on your face as well as calms skin irritation that can be caused by acne, so your skin looks and feels clearer and healthier.

• Salicylic Acid acne treatment
  • MicroClear® Technology

HOW TO USE

• Cleanse twice a day.
  • Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water, and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active Ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment)

Inactive Ingredients

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Chloride, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Glycolate, Sodium Hydroxide, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, 3-Dimethylaminopropylamine, Polyquaternium-7, Ethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Yellow 5, Blue 1

Use
For the treatment of acne

Warnings
For external use only.
When using this product
skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time.
Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.

Directions
Cleanse twice a day. Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather. Massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly.

Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Facial Cleanser
  • "This is my absolute favorite cleanser, and it makes me sad that I only discovered it about a month ago. It is so gentle on my sensitive skin, yet it works wonders on any redness I have. Plus, I think it smells great!" in 17 reviews
  • "It reduces the look of my red irritated skin to normal healthy looking skin." in 3 reviews
Nanis O.
Ok I cannot be more thankful for this product it has given me the best results yet so far I just started using it about a week ago and as you can see in the pictures the difference of one week it’s not big but for a week I think it’s pretty damn good! Great price for the the great job that it does! Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Facial Cleanser
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
I purchased after I finished my Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser and really love them both. They are a gel like consistency and they both have a slight foaming quality to them. I apply it to my face with a warm wet clean wash cloth to gently exfoliate. I like the smell and it doesn’t dry out my skin too much as long as I use a moisturizer after. I like to use my Stridex Maximum Pads after cleansing and then I moisturize!
Moriah M.
Niagara Falls
For years I struggled with acne. I had tried so many different brands and expensive ones too and nothing ever seemed to work for all my needs. I started using this and yes it took a while to start seeing results so don't give up right away trust me give it time. Good things come to those who wait lol. This face wash not only helped reduce my acne but it also helped even out my skin a whole lot. I love this and it's always my go to grab when traveling or going to the gym.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
My walmart was out of the cleanser I normally use, which is Neutrogena healthy skin boosters, so I picked this one up. I don’t really have any redness so I can’t speak on the fact that it may or may not help have ultra sensitive skin that is extremely prone to breakouts, but this cleanser does not break me out at all, and that’s a blessing. If you want a gentle cleanser that won’t break the bank, this is it.
Tarlan E.
Orlando, FL
This brand is a brand I can look back on and know I’ve tried about everything and anything. The colors, the ingredients, the packaging, it’s all so refreshing and consistent. I’m never scared that a product will be harsh on my skin because it never has and I’ve used neutrogena my entire life! It is the one consistent skin care brand I can rely on whenever I’m nervous to try something new.
Lycaness ..
Neutrogena denied my review on their actual page, I guess being brutally honest does not work with their guidelines. I have sensitive, dry skin, but in all the years I've tried different face washes I have never had so many Ill effects. I used it ONCE and my face hasn't been okay since. That was about 5 days ago, and my skin is swollen, sore, and incredibly dry & sensitive. My face feels almost as if it is "wind burned" and no amounts of moisturizers, oils, or lip balms are helping in any way. I am so irritated, I will be returning it to the store as soon as I don't look as if I am having an allergic reaction to something. Highly disappointed. Please, for your sake, if you have even slightly dry or sensitive skin.. avoid this!
Lil P.
it’s an okay product. but i would not spend money on it, because from my experience my redness wasn’t reduces & it mad me breakout badly. i bought it at target. on my skin it was not working out but i don’t know about yours because we all have different skin types. i hope you guys enjoyed my review & i hope it helped you a lot ! 💓
Ashtyn S.
I used this product religiously for years. The oil free/oil reduction aspect of this wash is fabulous. Almost needed to retire my oil absorbing sheets. Smells pretty neutral, not nasty, not delightful, just in the middle. I stopped using it because i didn’t feel the acne control aspect of the wash was the best.
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
For those with redness due to dry skin, this product is not for you. However, if inflammation is accompanied with oily skin, this product will work wonders. It's fairly gentle, so I hesitate to give the product 5 stars, because I still needed additional acne spot treatments while using this cleanser.
Victoria C.
This is a good face wash for the price. My skin feels super clean and refreshed after I use this. It has salicylic acid in it which is good for clearing up acne. Some times products with this in it can be drying, but I haven't had a problem with it drying my skin out. I feel like on those bad acne days where I have a bunch of break outs if I use this the next day I notice my face clearing up. The packaging is sturdy and practical and the color (though questionably green, lol) is atheistically pleasing. There are no harsh scents and the products seems to go a long way. This product is the best bang for your buck.
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
How quickly does this work to reduce the redness?
Jennifer A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this make your skin feel oily?
Ixhon A.
Maplewood , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product tingle?
Gris G.
Can it be used day and night?
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
Does this help reduce redness and is it gentle?