Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Facial Cleanser uploaded by Maci S.Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Facial Cleanser uploaded by maria eugenia m.

BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With naturally-soothing aloe and chamomile, this unique formula powerfully clears away breakouts and blackheads without over-drying. It visibly reduces the redness on your face as well as calms skin irritation that can be caused by acne, so your skin looks and feels clearer and healthier.

• Salicylic Acid acne treatment
  • MicroClear® Technology

HOW TO USE

• Cleanse twice a day.
  • Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water, and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active Ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment)

Inactive Ingredients

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Chloride, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Glycolate, Sodium Hydroxide, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, 3-Dimethylaminopropylamine, Polyquaternium-7, Ethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Yellow 5, Blue 1

Use
For the treatment of acne

Warnings
For external use only.
When using this product
skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time.
Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.

Directions
Cleanse twice a day. Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather. Massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly.

Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Facial Cleanser
  • "It reduces the look of my red irritated skin to normal healthy looking skin." in 3 reviews
Maci S.
Scottsdale, AZ
This cleanser is one of a kind. I have combination skin, which tends to be more dry than oily, but occasionally, I break out. When I do it can be all over my face. Plus, I naturally have a lot of redness to my face, and acne scars don't help! Neutrogena has truly saved my life with this! With salicylic acid clearing the breakouts, and aloe and chamomile soothing and reducing redness, my face is so much happier, and so much clearer! It takes care of both white and black heads! It doesn't overdry the face, which is great for my dry skin. It smells great thanks to the soothing ingredients, and foams up real nice for a relaxing face wash. Plus it's oil free for anyone who doesn't want any oil in their skincare routine! It's a really great price, and I found it at my local Walmart. This is my all time favorite cleanser and I highly recommend it!
Lauren P.
I like this product - it definitely makes my skin feel fresh and clean after application. I normally apply it with my CLARISONIC Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System in the shower every morning and it helps get off all the excess makeup and such that was still hiding on my skin from the night before. The only think I dislike about Neutrogena’s acne formulas are the smell, so I’m not sure I’d buy this kind again. But it does the job and gets my skin squeaky clean.
Lycaness ..
Neutrogena denied my review on their actual page, I guess being brutally honest does not work with their guidelines. I have sensitive, dry skin, but in all the years I've tried different face washes I have never had so many Ill effects. I used it ONCE and my face hasn't been okay since. That was about 5 days ago, and my skin is swollen, sore, and incredibly dry & sensitive. My face feels almost as if it is "wind burned" and no amounts of moisturizers, oils, or lip balms are helping in any way. I am so irritated, I will be returning it to the store as soon as I don't look as if I am having an allergic reaction to something. Highly disappointed. Please, for your sake, if you have even slightly dry or sensitive skin.. avoid this!
Jessica D.
Mason, MI
You can’t really go wrong with a classic Neutrogena face wash when trying to keep your skin looking and feeling good. It’s highly effective and I don’t find it drying. It really helps me to control oil and breakouts. I have not noticed a huge reduction in redness, but I think the formula is soothing overall.
Meria B.
Little Rock
Good product to use it every now and then dries out face got to have to moisturize afterwards which will then cause more acne so honestly don't use unless you have a serious terribly bad breakout where you need some of the high stuff in there like the really strong stuff that's in there
Vicki C.
Austin, TX
I have used several of Neutrogena's oil-free face washes. This one is my favorite of the bunch. It feels a bit less drying and harsh, although it does dry my face out still. I do not feel it has a huge effect on my redness, although it helps to calm my skin down a little.
Lauren S.
Moorefield
Nope nope nope. I did not like this product at all. It tightened my skin to were it hurt! The smell wasn’t awful. It didn’t feel bad while washing my face but once I patted my face it was about five minutes later my face was super stiff. I would not recommend to people.
Kristian W.
Tuscarawas, OH
I suffer from redness pretty much all over my entire face so I am constantly looking for products to target that. I like this as a cleanser to wash the day off for sure . As far as reducing the redness I haven’t really noticed a significant difference yet.
maebea d.
Nc
I like this product because it really works. It attacks some of my biggest skin problems by clearing up my acne and soothing my skin redness. it doesn't make my face burn like some cleansers do and it really gets most of your acne cleared up fast.
Emily S.
Richmond Hill, NY
I liked this product however I have used better Neutrogena product. It didn't meet my expectations but I did like the packaging. This was the first time I used this product and I do think there is room for improvement
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
How quickly does this work to reduce the redness?
Ixhon A.
Maplewood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product tingle?
Griselda G.
Can it be used day and night?
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
Does this help reduce redness and is it gentle?
Danielle B.
How well and quickly does this work to clear up breakouts?