BY NEUTROGENA

With naturally soothing aloe and chamomile, OilFree Acne Wash Redness Soothing Facial Cleanser powerfully clears away breakouts and blackheads without overdrying and visibly reduces redness caused by acne. This unique foaming cleanser calms irritation so your skin looks and feels clearer and healthier. see more...

Natalie P.
Crown Point, IN
This is a great product after using it for a few weeks. But like it says it does not get rid of acne it just makes the redness go away. It made acne scars less red and noticeable for me but for new or blooming acne it doesn't really get rid of that for a few weeks. Otherwise it was a great product for redness. It cleans your face well and has a fresh scent. You can get this product in grapefruit that I want to try because a lot of my friends use it. So make sure to read the reviews on this product and to make your own. Comment and like products you enjoy I would love to read them! Tell your friends to download the app it is AMAZING! Remember to tell them that this app is for complimentary reviews only and not a way to receive free products from the app. :)
Samantha A.
Holly Hill, FL
This is my FAVORITE cleanser as of late! It has helped tremendously with my acne and the redness that, unfortunately, comes along with it! I have used this for a couple months, and there's only one other cleanser I like. (It's a natural skincare product).

For this being a drugstore cleanser, it works really well! It keeps my acne away, helps SO so much with my redness, AND it doesn't dry out my skin. And my skin is pretty dehydrated, so I don't need any more dryness! I can't say anything bad about this. I tried it a few years ago and noticed it did wonders on my redness, but I'm not sure why I never used it again.

Sticking with it this time. Two bigs thumbs up! I would recommend this to anyone suffering from acne, and needs an inexpensive alternative!
sara m.
I have acne prone combination skin with some redness, so I thought this would be good for me. I've been using it nearly every day followed by a moisturizer for a couple months now. My skin felt so soft after I first started using it, and my skin tone began evening out. I had one problem acne area that noticeably improved. With that being said, however, it stopped working for me now that I've reached the last third of my bottle. My skin developed a sensitivity to it as now my face is red with small bumps everywhere that lasts for a few days. I have stopped using this product for this reason. If you have sensitive skin, be aware this may happen too.
Darrien R.
Commerce, GA
No matter what face wash I use, my skin is at least a little dry afterwards, but gets oily soon after. This makes my skin feel soft and clean, and there is no dryness!! But in the ingredient list, the last ingredients are aloe and chamomile, which means they are the least used ingredients in that product. This product is suppose to reduce redness by using those two ingredients, yet they are the smallest part of the actual wash. That is very disappointing to me. And about the redness reducing, I haven't noticed much of a difference. There has been a small difference I believe, but I am not sure.
Katie S.
Escondido, CA
I have really sensitive and acne prone skin and this cleanser left my skin feeling refreshed and clear. The only downside for me was I didn't care for the fragrance, and I didn't see a huge difference in the redness of my skin after using it. All in all I would recommend it to anyone with combination/acne prone skin.
Layla H.
I rarely ever find something that calms my red cheeks, because let me tell you, they are red!!! But I happened to stumble upon this in my local supermarket and let me tell you, it is amazing! It calms and refreshes my skin and reduced my breakouts plenty, I definetly recommend this product to everyone!
JoAnn K.
Roanoke, VA
This is my go-to facial cleanser. I have oily/combo skin. While redness is not my ptoblem, I felt that the grapefruit and regular versions of this product felt too drying on my skin. This cleanser works effectively without breaking me out, but still leaving some (good) moisture on my skin.
Rachel E.
Van Buren, AR
I love this face wash. Using my normal everyday make-up my face becomes oily by the end of the day. This face cleaner meets every expectation that I am to have. It's a great value for a decent price. I'd definitely spend extra to get the great quality for this product.
Sadi C.
Independence, MO
I love having an oil free acne cleanser because it really helps clear my skin out. I have a blackhead problem that comes and goes. I found it at walmart. I was hesitant to use it, it was only my first time finding it, but I love how fresh it makes my face feel!
Jennifer L.
Love this product I have very sensitive skin and have a hard time finding the right product that doesn't irritate my skin, this one does the job and keeps the breakouts away, its affordable so being a single mom with 2 kids its definitely within my budget
Jennifer A.
Does this make your skin feel oily?
Amber B.
Keego Harbor, MI
Has anyone used this? what are your thoughts on it? does it work well?
Farheen S.
norcross, GA
Is this really a good cleanser for occasional breakouts?
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Will this reduce inflamed skin redness after 1 wash? Or is this a cycle for just red blotchy skin?
Shelby B.
Walton, KY
Does this product actually help with redness even on super sensitive skin?