BY NEUTROGENA

With naturally soothing aloe and chamomile, OilFree Acne Wash Redness Soothing Facial Cleanser powerfully clears away breakouts and blackheads without overdrying and visibly reduces redness caused by acne. This unique foaming cleanser calms irritation so your skin looks and feels clearer and healthier. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
Highly recommend it to all acne-prone people except the ones with the extremely oily skin.

1. This product has JUST RIGHT cleaning power. I have combination skin, many acne wash cleanser just over dry my face, such as the regular neutrogena acne wash. However this one is perfect for me. I think it has enough cleaning power to oily skin, too. For extremely oil skin this cleanser will be too soft.

2. It's formulated in a way to minimize the side effect of salicylic acid. My face, sensitive to most salicylic acid product, do not have any bad response to this product. However my whitehead/blackhead condition is improved after two weeks. The skin dybris was removed by salicylic acid.

It has the active salicylic acid, but is still nice to skin. What can I ask for more?
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Crown Point, IN
This is a great product after using it for a few weeks. But like it says it does not get rid of acne it just makes the redness go away. It made acne scars less red and noticeable for me but for new or blooming acne it doesn't really get rid of that for a few weeks. Otherwise it was a great product for redness. It cleans your face well and has a fresh scent. You can get this product in grapefruit that I want to try because a lot of my friends use it. So make sure to read the reviews on this product and to make your own. Comment and like products you enjoy I would love to read them! Tell your friends to download the app it is AMAZING! Remember to tell them that this app is for complimentary reviews only and not a way to receive free products from the app. :)
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Holly Hill, FL
This is my FAVORITE cleanser as of late! It has helped tremendously with my acne and the redness that, unfortunately, comes along with it! I have used this for a couple months, and there's only one other cleanser I like. (It's a natural skincare product).

For this being a drugstore cleanser, it works really well! It keeps my acne away, helps SO so much with my redness, AND it doesn't dry out my skin. And my skin is pretty dehydrated, so I don't need any more dryness! I can't say anything bad about this. I tried it a few years ago and noticed it did wonders on my redness, but I'm not sure why I never used it again.

Sticking with it this time. Two bigs thumbs up! I would recommend this to anyone suffering from acne, and needs an inexpensive alternative!
sara m.
sara m.
I have acne prone combination skin with some redness, so I thought this would be good for me. I've been using it nearly every day followed by a moisturizer for a couple months now. My skin felt so soft after I first started using it, and my skin tone began evening out. I had one problem acne area that noticeably improved. With that being said, however, it stopped working for me now that I've reached the last third of my bottle. My skin developed a sensitivity to it as now my face is red with small bumps everywhere that lasts for a few days. I have stopped using this product for this reason. If you have sensitive skin, be aware this may happen too.
Darrien R.
Darrien R.
Commerce, GA
No matter what face wash I use, my skin is at least a little dry afterwards, but gets oily soon after. This makes my skin feel soft and clean, and there is no dryness!! But in the ingredient list, the last ingredients are aloe and chamomile, which means they are the least used ingredients in that product. This product is suppose to reduce redness by using those two ingredients, yet they are the smallest part of the actual wash. That is very disappointing to me. And about the redness reducing, I haven't noticed much of a difference. There has been a small difference I believe, but I am not sure.
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
Grants, NM
I absolutely love this product! It immediately refreshes my face and helps me wake up on early mornings. It definitely reduces the redness on my face. It's gentle yet effective. One thing I have to do after using is moisturize my face because my face tends to feel a bit dry afterwards. I also love the pump because of its convenience. Half a pump does the job for me! You can get this for about $8, which is a bit expensive for me, but it is cheaper than a lot of other cleansers that can do the same job.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Miami Beach, FL
This has left my skin feeling soft and clean after using it rather than tight and dry like most other acne cleansers out there. This face wash really helps to calm down the redness associated with my skin type (combination/oily). It is also much gentler. I've noticed the redness of my old acne scars begin to fade after a couple of weeks. I also get less breakouts then I used to. It also has a pleasant smell which is always a plus.
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.
This nourishing, hydrating formula works miracles. My skin feels buoyant again, hydrated, plump, YOUNG! First time I applied it I felt the serum deeply sinking in, which felt very refreshing. Few moments later, my skin felt tighter. It gave me a good firming feeling. I was very surprised! I really like how it has retinol in it which is great for wrinkles. I saw results sooner compared with some other high-end serum products.
Eliza L.
Eliza L.
Holy grail product! I've been using this and the grapefruit cleanser for years and have no desire to try anything different! It's stopped my acne and has made my face feel clean every night. I don't know if soothes any redness, but I really do enjoy the scents of these products. They work very good and provide a very nice foam when rubbed between the palms of your hands! I would highly recommend this product!
Aly K.
Aly K.
Bothell, WA
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. My face is prone to redness and acne, but it also dry and sensitive. Most acne face washes further irritate my skin, so I'm always skeptical to try them. This product did control my acne but it did dry out my skin a bit. However, it didn't irritate me at all! Major plus. I just wouldn't recommend it to super dry folks.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this make your skin feel oily?
Amber B.
Amber B.
Keego Harbor, MI
Has anyone used this? what are your thoughts on it? does it work well?
Farheen S.
Farheen S.
norcross, GA
Is this really a good cleanser for occasional breakouts?
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Will this reduce inflamed skin redness after 1 wash? Or is this a cycle for just red blotchy skin?
Lexus G.
Lexus G.
Mimbres, NM
Does this face wash have alcohol in it?