BY NEUTROGENA

With naturally soothing aloe and chamomile, OilFree Acne Wash Redness Soothing Facial Cleanser powerfully clears away breakouts and blackheads without overdrying and visibly reduces redness caused by acne. This unique foaming cleanser calms irritation so your skin looks and feels clearer and healthier. see more...

Jamie J.
Jamie J.
Highly recommend it to all acne-prone people except the ones with the extremely oily skin.

1. This product has JUST RIGHT cleaning power. I have combination skin, many acne wash cleanser just over dry my face, such as the regular neutrogena acne wash. However this one is perfect for me. I think it has enough cleaning power to oily skin, too. For extremely oil skin this cleanser will be too soft.

2. It's formulated in a way to minimize the side effect of salicylic acid. My face, sensitive to most salicylic acid product, do not have any bad response to this product. However my whitehead/blackhead condition is improved after two weeks. The skin dybris was removed by salicylic acid.

It has the active salicylic acid, but is still nice to skin. What can I ask for more?
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Crown Point, IN
This is a great product after using it for a few weeks. But like it says it does not get rid of acne it just makes the redness go away. It made acne scars less red and noticeable for me but for new or blooming acne it doesn't really get rid of that for a few weeks. Otherwise it was a great product for redness. It cleans your face well and has a fresh scent. You can get this product in grapefruit that I want to try because a lot of my friends use it. So make sure to read the reviews on this product and to make your own. Comment and like products you enjoy I would love to read them! Tell your friends to download the app it is AMAZING! Remember to tell them that this app is for complimentary reviews only and not a way to receive free products from the app. :)
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Holly Hill, FL
This is my FAVORITE cleanser as of late! It has helped tremendously with my acne and the redness that, unfortunately, comes along with it! I have used this for a couple months, and there's only one other cleanser I like. (It's a natural skincare product).

For this being a drugstore cleanser, it works really well! It keeps my acne away, helps SO so much with my redness, AND it doesn't dry out my skin. And my skin is pretty dehydrated, so I don't need any more dryness! I can't say anything bad about this. I tried it a few years ago and noticed it did wonders on my redness, but I'm not sure why I never used it again.

Sticking with it this time. Two bigs thumbs up! I would recommend this to anyone suffering from acne, and needs an inexpensive alternative!
sara m.
sara m.
I have acne prone combination skin with some redness, so I thought this would be good for me. I've been using it nearly every day followed by a moisturizer for a couple months now. My skin felt so soft after I first started using it, and my skin tone began evening out. I had one problem acne area that noticeably improved. With that being said, however, it stopped working for me now that I've reached the last third of my bottle. My skin developed a sensitivity to it as now my face is red with small bumps everywhere that lasts for a few days. I have stopped using this product for this reason. If you have sensitive skin, be aware this may happen too.
Darrien R.
Darrien R.
Commerce, GA
No matter what face wash I use, my skin is at least a little dry afterwards, but gets oily soon after. This makes my skin feel soft and clean, and there is no dryness!! But in the ingredient list, the last ingredients are aloe and chamomile, which means they are the least used ingredients in that product. This product is suppose to reduce redness by using those two ingredients, yet they are the smallest part of the actual wash. That is very disappointing to me. And about the redness reducing, I haven't noticed much of a difference. There has been a small difference I believe, but I am not sure.
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
Portales, NM
I absolutely love this product! It immediately refreshes my face and helps me wake up on early mornings. It definitely reduces the redness on my face. It's gentle yet effective. One thing I have to do after using is moisturize my face because my face tends to feel a bit dry afterwards. I also love the pump because of its convenience. Half a pump does the job for me! You can get this for about $8, which is a bit expensive for me, but it is cheaper than a lot of other cleansers that can do the same job.
Eliza L.
Eliza L.
Holy grail product! I've been using this and the grapefruit cleanser for years and have no desire to try anything different! It's stopped my acne and has made my face feel clean every night. I don't know if soothes any redness, but I really do enjoy the scents of these products. They work very good and provide a very nice foam when rubbed between the palms of your hands! I would highly recommend this product!
Eryn M.
Eryn M.
empire, AL
This is one of my favorite cleansers, because it does exactly what it says it does. It met every expectation: reduces redness, controls acne/irritation, and soothes skin. I bought this at was-mart and have re-purchased several times. I would recommend this to anyone, it's safe and gentle enough for sensitive skin and leaves you feeling refreshed without over-drying.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Escondido, CA
I have really sensitive and acne prone skin and this cleanser left my skin feeling refreshed and clear. The only downside for me was I didn't care for the fragrance, and I didn't see a huge difference in the redness of my skin after using it. All in all I would recommend it to anyone with combination/acne prone skin.
Layla H.
Layla H.
I rarely ever find something that calms my red cheeks, because let me tell you, they are red!!! But I happened to stumble upon this in my local supermarket and let me tell you, it is amazing! It calms and refreshes my skin and reduced my breakouts plenty, I definetly recommend this product to everyone!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this make your skin feel oily?
Amber B.
Amber B.
Keego Harbor, MI
Has anyone used this? what are your thoughts on it? does it work well?
Farheen S.
Farheen S.
norcross, GA
Is this really a good cleanser for occasional breakouts?
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Will this reduce inflamed skin redness after 1 wash? Or is this a cycle for just red blotchy skin?
Lexus G.
Lexus G.
Mimbres, NM
Does this face wash have alcohol in it?