Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Cream Cleanser
With naturally soothing aloe and chamomile, this creamy acne cleanser powerfully clears away breakouts and blackheads without over-drying. It also visibly reduces redness that can be caused by acne and calms irritation so your skin looks clearer and feels healthier.
- Salicylic Acid acne treatment
- MicroClear® Technology
How To Use :-
- Cleanse twice a day.
- Wet face.
- Apply to hands, add water, and work into a lather.
- Massage face gently.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Active Ingredient :-
Salicylic acid 2% (acne treatment).
Inactive Ingredients :-
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycolic Acid, Steareth-21, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium Edta, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Yellow 5, Blue 1.
For the treatment of acne.
For external use only.
When using this product
skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Cleanse twice a day. Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather. Massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly.
Other Information :-
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Store at room temperature.
Top Questions See all 22 Q&A
- "My daughter loves this cleanser! It helps with the redness and her acne, plus it's gentle on her sensitive skin. I like that she doesn't have to use a lot to get her skin fresh and clean! " in 35 reviews
- "My combination skin loves it." in 1 review
- "I do have acne prone skin and this keeps my breakouts to a minimum (which is like less then 6 small pimples,which i rather then a huge breakout!)" in 1 review
- "But, for a daily face wash it was ok." in 1 review
- "I onky use a few times a week to avoid drying my skin out and regular soap and water for all other face washes." in 1 review
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos