BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits :

With naturally soothing aloe and chamomile, this creamy acne cleanser powerfully clears away breakouts and blackheads without over-drying. It also visibly reduces redness that can be caused by acne and calms irritation so your skin looks clearer and feels healthier.

• Salicylic Acid acne treatment
  • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use :-

• Cleanse twice a day.
  • Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water, and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active Ingredient :-

Salicylic acid 2% (acne treatment).

Inactive Ingredients :-

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycolic Acid, Steareth-21, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium Edta, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings :
For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Directions
Cleanse twice a day. Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather. Massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly.

Other Information  :-
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Store at room temperature.

• Have any of you tried this for cystic acne? Anytime I stress my '...1 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Wondering if it actually works??1 Answers
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Cream Cleanser
  • "My daughter loves this cleanser! It helps with the redness and her acne, plus it's gentle on her sensitive skin. I like that she doesn't have to use a lot to get her skin fresh and clean! " in 35 reviews
  • "My combination skin loves it." in 1 review
  • "I do have acne prone skin and this keeps my breakouts to a minimum (which is like less then 6 small pimples,which i rather then a huge breakout!)" in 1 review
  • "But, for a daily face wash it was ok." in 1 review
  • "I onky use a few times a week to avoid drying my skin out and regular soap and water for all other face washes." in 1 review
Olivia C.
I have combination skin and tried this product when I was breaking out all the time, and unfortunately this product didn’t really work for me. The smell isn’t the greatest, but I believe they have a pink grapefruit version (?) so if you were to try this product I would recommend going for that one, unless you’re allergic to fragrance
Bridget A.
Theodore
I really like this face wash it really helped a lot when my face broke out a while ago, I used it daily and it dried out my face so I had to stop using it for a bit but I'm back to using it again
Alyssa D.
Waco, TX
This is a really thick cream cleanser and makes your face feel really clean after you use it. It doesn't burn your face when you put it on, but it gives you a refreshing and tingly feeling. I will keep buying this because it's not expensive and works really well.
Aysha T.
Ypsilanti
I had extreme acne and tried this product out during this. It wasn’t effective and it wasn’t disappointing. It worked to get rid of oils but acne never really went away. I would not buy this product again due to the fact that it didn’t help much with acne
Megan H.
Sheridan, IL
I’ve used the cream product and also the gel and the cream is by far my favorite. It left my face feeling so clean and the redness was noticeably diminished. Compared to the gel, which left my face dry, this left my face hydrated and did not get oily throughout the day.
Carmen A.
It works well to take the redness from the face away. I use it all the time. Price isn’t bad. I enjoy the way it feels and smells. I will continue to use this. Comes in a big, squeeze bottle.
Elvira B.
Loved the results for clearing up my skin. I didn't like that it dried my skin a little. I have sensitive skin so This was not a good choice for me. But the cleaning power it has is great.
Sarah C.
Victorville, CA
I am so happy with this product! It does exactly what it claims to do. It is extremely gentle on the skin and leaves it feeling smooth. I noticed me having fewer breakouts since using this and my skin clears up so fast after a couple of uses. After one wash I also notice a huge difference in the redness of my acne spot! I highly recommend.
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
One of the products my son has used, for a teenager who also does sports he needs to clean his skin and prevent acne, works really good, he has a clean face since using it
Mika L.
Deerfield
This face wash helps control my acne and I use it on my forehead every day, but it's pretty hard to wash off and doesn't soap you well. It almost feels like putting a heavy cream on and then trying to wash it off. It does work though!
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Claudia Z.
Minneapolis, MN
Has anyone tried this and the gel form of it? If so, how did they compare and which one do you prefer?
MacKenzie M.
I love this product and am trying to find other products like it, suggestions?
Alyssa C.
Baldwin, MI
Would this help with any hyper pigmentation or discoloration/scars?
Wanda R.
Virginia Bch, VA
Wondering if it actually works??