BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena.
Oil-free acne wash.
Pink grapefruit cream cleanser.
Microclear technology.
Clears breakouts.
100% naturally derived grapefruit extract.
Salicylic acid acne treatment.
New. see more...

• I've never tried an acne cleaner but have seen quite a few people...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price you pay for it? 3 Answers
  • Can you still use this product of you are allergic to grapefruits?1 Answers
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
El Cajon, CA
Okay--I have to start by saying: this stuff smells SOO good. It's what originally won me over when I picked it up in the store! I was so relieved once I got home and used it to find out how well it actually works. It makes my skin feel refreshed and cleansed without being tight or dry. It leaves no residue and does not sting or burn on my face in the slightest. This is a MUST in the morning in order to keep my acne down. So glad I incorporated this into my face routine; it must be fate!! My ONLY complaint is that the product comes in a squeeze cap bottle rather than one with a pump. While that is a very minor nuisance, it has absolutely no effect on the face wash itself and really is more of a Personal preference issue than anything!
Yohander R.
Yohander R.
Hola chicos! En esta oportunidad les voy a reseñar sobre este fabuloso limpiador. Es perfecto para aquellas personas con acne me incluyo en este grupo. Es el limpiador numero 1 recomendado por dermatologos para combatir con esas imperfecciones. Tiene un ingrediente magico que es el acido salicilico que ayuda a eliminar esos brotes, incluso los puntos negros. Aparte me encanta su olor ya que esta formula esta echa a base de toronjas y vitamina C.

Yo uso este producto cada mañana al despertarme y les aseguro que me da una frescura y me activa para empezar mi dia a dia!
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Columbus, OH
The Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash cream cleanser has had such a positive impact on my skin. I can rely on it for just about anything. From washing off my makeup, to getting rid of oils and bacteria, and most importantly, keeping face acne away for good! It is my go-to product that I use religiously every night. It has changed the skin on my face for the better. It always leaves me feeling smooth, content and refreshed. I have been using this product for over a year and would highly recommend it to anyone! (p.s it also smells extremely good)
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Cypress, CA
I decided to give this product a try after suffering from adult acne due to medication and I was really impressed by it. After the first use I noticed a difference and my skin beginning to clear. I was impressed with how well it took my makeup off.. it smells great too. I get periodic breakouts and I can't say it is COMPLETELY effective in that area... but maybe if I use it long enough it may help with acne. Its not as drying as the orange formula so that is nice too.Will definitely repurchase this product.
Diana B.
Diana B.
Clinton Twp, MI
I have been using this product since probably 2009 or 2010 and it is a great product! Very gentle on the face. I believe it's a good price (~$6-9) because it really gets rid of your acne fast. Whenever I have a big pimple, I concentrate my scrubbing on the pimple and it seems to be smaller in size when I finish washing off. Can be bought at SAM's club for a value pack/price, Target, Walmart, Meijer, Kroger, anywhere grocery/pharmacy store really. Would recommend to all my friends.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
I love this cleanser for multiple reasons, first off the smell is refreshing and gives you that awakened feeling. I hate cleansers that smell like medicine, because who really wants that on their face all day. The second reason why I love this cleanser is because it cleans your skin without leaving it dry or tight. Pink grapefruit is great for oil control and detoxification of impurities and this does just that without being too harsh or abrasive.
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Mineral Wells, WV
I love this cleanser! It is a little bit pricey (around $8 at my local Walmart). But the price becomes immediately worth it when you use it for the first time. I have pretty oily skin and it causes a lot of acne problems for me. I use this regularly and after the constant use I have noticed a great difference. My face is so much cleaner feeling and smooth. I have dramatically reduced my acne!
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Webster, MA
I've been using this product for a couple years now and it's my favorite acne wash. It's smells so good , is oil free and really actually helps my acne unlike some products that I have tried that claim to help acne and do nothing to fix the problem. It also isn't very expensive for what your getting which is a great product that will last a while before it needs to be replaced.
Cristal S.
Cristal S.
Bremerton, WA
I have been suffering acne for years and i always try different products that suits my skin care needs.I came across this neutrogena oil-free acne facial wash and OMG it's the best thing I've ever used for my blemishes.For the first week I already saw good results. It dries out your blemishes and helped me clear out my acne. Just make sure to use a good moisturizer afterwards.
Diamonique B.
Diamonique B.
Arcadia, FL
I normally would use this product at night after removing my makeup or as soon as I wake up in the morning. This product was great for removing any makeup that the makeup remover missed and it did a great job of cleaning out my pores. I still buy this product whenever I run out and I recommend it to anyone who needs to control their acne or just need a great cleanser.
saydi d.
saydi d.
Moreno Valley, CA
I been wanting t get this so bad, but does it work ?
Cheyenne K.
Cheyenne K.
Sarasota, FL
I've been wanting to try this product so badly! I'm trying to find a good cleanser with a nice scent to help me with my blackheads, has this been effective for anyone?
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Does it work for blackheads?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Is this product worth the price you pay for it?
Saray L.
Saray L.
Fountain Valley, CA
I have been using this product for four days (twice a day), and I don't know if it's just me, but I have not seen much of a difference. Instead, 2 areas of my skin have been getting really tiny blemishes, not very noticeable though. (1) Is this a normal effect of the cleanser, and (2)when can I expect to see a difference in the way my skin looks?