BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena.
Oil-free acne wash.
Pink grapefruit cream cleanser.
Microclear technology.
Clears breakouts.
100% naturally derived grapefruit extract.
Salicylic acid acne treatment.
New. see more...

• I've never tried an acne cleaner but have seen quite a few people...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price you pay for it? 4 Answers
  • Can you still use this product of you are allergic to grapefruits?1 Answers
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Amazing product ! I️ love the fact that it’s an oil free acne wash in a cream cleanser format since I️t is gentle on my skin for daily use. I️t clears breakouts by having special naturally derived grapefruit extract inside the formula .

I️t even has vitamin C which is amazing for the skin!

I️ love how I️t removed and cleans blackheads and blemishes ! Highly recommend this product ! I️ use I️t daily and it’s amazing ! Worth the value !!
Zariah S.
I noticed the smell first when using this and it smells very yummy, and not a fake grapefruit scent. The cleanser foamed up really nicely and felt creamy on the skin  and the microbes were a pleasant touch to this. My skin felt refreshed after using this cleanser, it was not dried out and felt balanced.
Victoria G.
Burlington, NJ
When I say i love love love this stuff I mean it! I tried it at a friends house and was hooked instantly. It has a nice ckean tingle and a great scent. It has become my go to cleanser wash. I have really sensitive skin and have had no problems with this. Get you some!
Nicole D.
Orlando, FL
Es el mejor producto que he utilizado para el acne, hace unos dos meses atrás mi cara empezó a brotarse de una manera increíble y la verdad es que utilizaba cremas y cremas y no encontraba solución alguna y aunque parezca un poco raro, mi esposo me dijo sabes que? Vamos a la farmacia que te compraré el producto exacto para eso. Me compro esto y wao que increíbles resultados, en solo dos semanas ha mi cara era otra totalmente!!
Jean M.
Marysville, CA
Unfortunately it seems that I have started to develop an allergic reaction to this product, but for the few months that I used it, it left my skin, soft and feeling incredibly clean. I would get the occasional breakout here and there, but thats usually due to my menstrual cycle. I would definitely recommend it. It also smells really nice.
Ashley J.
One of my favorite face washes when I was in my early to late teens! Great product if you combination skins and some breaks outs. Also used this product while in the Army and it kept my skin clean even after multiple workouts a day, oily face paint and harsh climates. Great product.
Jennifer🤘😛 F.
New Jersey
I really like this product because once you put it on it kinda burns but once you take it off ig is refreshing. It actually did meet my expatations and it good rid of my acne and the packaging was good because it was easy access. I did recommend it others.
Hana C.
Huntington Beach
I bought this in New York and had to take it home with me. I didn’t expect to buy it but i am so glad i did. It was a bit harsh in that it is exfoliating but if that’s what you are looking for i 100% recommend it leaves me refreshed and feeling clean.
Cayla B.
Yorktown, VA
I use this cleanser for everyday use. It works really well in the morning. This cleanser keeps my skin nice and face and has even helped even my skin tone. I think the price is pretty fair considering that its Neutrogena. I like the pink grapefruit line.
Alicia B.
If I could only buy one facial cleanser for the rest of my life, I would choose this one! It smells so great and it's so affordable! I use this 2 or 3 times a week, or any time I feel or see a pimple coming. It definitely does leave my skin squeaky clean; It unclogs all of my pores and helps clear my acne overnight. Yeah, you read that right, my skin clears up overnight with this stuff! Amazing!

This is very gentle on my sensitive skin, I've never had a problem with it irritating or drying out my face. I used this for years when I had oily skin in middle school and I never picked anything else up. I stopped using it somewhere along the way, but never found anything that worked just like it. So here I am years later with combo skin and dry patches and it's still working it's magic!

I highly recommend this for all skin types! Fit it into your skincare routine and say goodbye to acne!
saydi d.
Moreno Valley, CA
I been wanting t get this so bad, but does it work ?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Is this product worth the price you pay for it?
Cheyenne K.
North Port, FL
I've been wanting to try this product so badly! I'm trying to find a good cleanser with a nice scent to help me with my blackheads, has this been effective for anyone?
Jasmine C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Does it work for blackheads?
Saray L.
Fountain Valley, CA
I have been using this product for four days (twice a day), and I don't know if it's just me, but I have not seen much of a difference. Instead, 2 areas of my skin have been getting really tiny blemishes, not very noticeable though. (1) Is this a normal effect of the cleanser, and (2)when can I expect to see a difference in the way my skin looks?