Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub

Our acne face scrub powerfully clears blemishes and blackheads with maximum strength Salicylic Acid acne-fighting medicine plus an uplifting blast of grapefruit.

With naturally derived grapefruit extract plus vitamin C, this oil-free scrub features gentle exfoliators that smooth away roughness without over-drying or irritating acne-prone skin.

• Oil-free
  • MicroClear® Technology
  • Salicylic Acid Acne treatment
  • Does not contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE:

• Cleanse twice a day.
  • Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

INGREDIENTS:

Active ingredient: Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Treatment).

Inactive ingredients:

Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Acrylates Copolymer, Cellulose, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Polyquaternium-7, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Carrageenan, Agar, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 30, Red 40, Violet 2.

I just got this for blackheads but I’m not sure if it will help, any tips or recommendations for other products?
Does this work for sensitive skin ?
¿En cuantó tiempo aproximadamente comienzas a ver resultados?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub!
Product Highlights
“Light weight and super hydrating . It does not sit on the skin. And it's not greasy ” in reviews
“This is a decent face lotion for those with sensitive acne prone skin. It's light in texture and smell, but hydrates adequately. I would purchase again in a pinch. ” in reviews
“Love love love! I have normal to dry skin and after I am done washing my face I use this stuff and it gives me some life back in to my face” in reviews
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been using this product day and night for the past 3 months and I’m very impressed. My entire life (I’m 20 years old) I’ve never had any issues with acne, not sure how I got blessed like that lol. Anyway life happens and it gets stressful and boom, sudden adult stress acne. Mainly around my temples and my chin. Since I’ve never had this issue, I freaked out, didn’t know what to do, and knowing I have sensitive skin I was terrified to try anything with salicylic acid... or really any sort of acid even though I knew that it would clear up my breakout. Being on a pretty tight budget, I went to Walgreens and looked around and finally chose this product. I love grapefruit anything and I liked the fact that it has vitamin c. Also being under 10 dollars was a plus. After the first use I didn’t have any adverse reactions so I became confident that I could continue to use it. It didn’t immediately clear my breakout, but as the days went on (morning and night use) I could definitely see a reduction in the size of the pimples, less pain and less redness. Eventually went away but still left some marks which is normal. As mentioned earlier, I’ve used this religiously for 3 months day and night and the amount of breakouts I get from stress have significantly decreased. If I do get a “break out” it’s like, one pimple and it goes away in 24 hours even if I do put makeup on. And now the more I use it, the cleaner my face feels in general because it really does clean out your pores and gets all the gunk off your face. Smells refreshing too! One bottle lasts about 2 months, I just purchased my second a month ago. No, it doesn’t take away my stress lol so naturally I’ll probably get a pimple here and there but the severity of them and how long they stick around is NOTHING compared to before I discovered this product. It’s wonderful! And no it does not dry you out. I have dry skin and it doesn’t make me feel any more dry at all.
Sumrall
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub uploaded by Loree H.
I’ve been using the neutrogena grapefruit scrub for around two years now and it is the only face wash I use. I use to have frequent breakouts but since using this once to twice a day i rarely break out anymore. It is a little harsh so I gave it 4 stars. Because it’s an exfoliating scrub it will dry my face out if I don’t use a moisturizer afterwards (I use Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion,) but it’s no big deal because it works really well for me. The pictures attached are my skin a after consistently using these two products together. I added two pictures, one without makeup and one with some mascara on. Unless i’m feeling under the weather or feeling like giving myself a little extra pamper, I don’t normally use anything else in my skin routine besides these two products.
Chuckey, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
I found that when I started into my 30s I started seeing cyst acne I've for the most part have kept a pretty clear complexion through my twenties so this was a challenge because before ashamed to admit it LOL I didn't really have a skin care routine makeup also was not a giant deal either although I wore makeup everyday and took it off every night I never had a problem with clogged pores blackheads or breakouts wanted to see what the fuss was about this I purchase the lotion also it didn't clear up my acne completely but it did considerably help I switch back and forth from another brand it doesn't irritate my skin I just guess my skin had to get used to it because my skin is changing with age I would recommend this but probably won't see results right off the bat but trust me give it a minute and you will see results Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub
Sealy, TX
SsOooo Refreshing ▪ I Absolutely Love It Neutrogena's Foaming Grapefruit Scrub is Fabulous! This is By Far My Favorite Cleanser of All Time. I Love EVERYTHING About it. From the Wonderful Refreshing Clean Citrus Scent, The Feel of the Product Itself to the Way it Makes My Skin Feel After I Use It. It Exfoliates My Skin Just Enough Without Drying Out or Irritating My Sensitive Skin at All. Once I Rinsed Away the Soft Foam I Could See My Skin Shine Like Never Before. It Reaches Deep Down Into Every Pore and Cleans Away Every Speck of Dirt (I didn't even realize was there until I saw how amazingly clean & spotless my face was) Blackheads, Oil & Dirt Disappear .Like Magic. I Love It So My I Not Only Washed My Face but The Rest of My Skin as Well. I Even Found Myself Washing My Face Again Later Just For That Amazing Refreshing Feeling. I Can't Wait to Get More, I Absolutely LOVE This Product.
Santa Ana
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub uploaded by Valeria J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have really sensitive skin like dryness so it’s hard for me to fine a perfect scrub I tried so many products and they didn’t work as well as this one. When I first gave this a try I thought I wasn’t going to work but I kept on using and I did get a really bad dryness to my face that I got upset but I didn’t give up I gave it another chance and the dryness started to go away I was shock I thought for a second and told myself I probably had really bad skin it was removing that, that is still my thought but over all I will continue to use it. The smell to is grapefruit and it smells sooo good it’s a scrub so it will have little balls that feel like sand but overall it works really well I recommend!!! As you can see I’m almost done
Fresno
First of all, let me just say, this acne wash is AMAZING! I have really acne-prone skin and this does the job perfectly! I often get breakouts and whiteheads and I just smear some of this on, and within the next 2 days, it disappears. One thing that I don't really like about this though is that after you use it, it does make your skin a little tight. However, it does the job which is why I love it. I've been using it for about 2 years now, and it really works, which is why I love it! It's also pretty cheap, (I think about $7?) so that's great too. All in all, I would definitely recommend this to anyone with acne and frequent breakouts!
This product is a holy grail for many people and their every day skin care routine. Let’s start with the packaging, the light pink is not only cute and aesthetically pleasing, it’s also very easy to spot on the shelf! Since this is a drugstore product, the pricing is affordable and accessible to most people which is an added bonus. I have struggled with acne for a lot of my life and decided to try this guy out. Now I’m not gonna lie I am not always the best at keeping up with a routine, but when I did and this was a part of it, I noticed a huge change in my skin. It was smoother, less texture and my acne definitely cleared up!
Tampa, FL
It effectively smoothens my skin with out causing irritation to my already oily skin. I recommend using this in the morning since the grapefruit fragrance is so rejuvenating. Although I love this product what would make it better is a pump dispenser. I use this product daily and sometimes I find myself squeezing out too much product when I’m rushing in the morning. I think a pump dispenser would control exactly how much product I’m using. Overall I think this is a wonderful product for reducing and preventing acne while simultaneously getting in some me time in the morning.
bloomington
Purchased at: Target
I use this once a week because I don’t want to over exfoliate. It has little beads in it and I was sensitive skin so I try not to use it too much. I use this with Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser and my skin has been clearing up so much! I used to be very insecure about my acne and didn’t even like going out in public, but now I am confident in my skin. I think this product and Aveeno face wash work very well together. Both are really inexpensive and great quality. If you would like to know what else I use for my everyday skincare routine, let me know!

420 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 4 jours
Yoselin G. • il y a 20 heures
If your looking for a good cleanser I recommend Cerve it’s very good for sensitive skin and cheap!
N Tonawanda, NY
il y a 8 jours
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub Does this product actually help clear acne?
Nicolette C. • il y a 5 jours
Depends on how severe your acne is. It's really good for mild acne and you also might want to try a topical treatment as well such as a spot treatment or a medicated toner. More severnacne it can help but you may not see full clearing of your face