BY NEUTROGENA #6 in Face Scrubs

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Our acne face scrub powerfully clears blemishes and blackheads with maximum strength Salicylic Acid acne-fighting medicine plus an uplifting blast of grapefruit.

With naturally derived grapefruit extract plus vitamin C, this oil-free scrub features gentle exfoliators that smooth away roughness without over-drying or irritating acne-prone skin.

• Oil-free
  • MicroClear® Technology
  • Salicylic Acid Acne treatment
  • Does not contain plastic microbeads

HOW TO USE:

• Cleanse twice a day.
  • Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

INGREDIENTS:

Active ingredient: Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Treatment).

Inactive ingredients:

Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Acrylates Copolymer, Cellulose, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Polyquaternium-7, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Carrageenan, Agar, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 30, Red 40, Violet 2.

• Why is my face burning after I️ put this on? What should ...5 Answers
  • Is this product any good for oily skin ??4 Answers
  • Does this moisturizer contain acne medicine? 2 Answers
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub
  • "Light weight and super hydrating . It does not sit on the skin. And it's not greasy " in 39 reviews
  • "This is a decent face lotion for those with sensitive acne prone skin. It's light in texture and smell, but hydrates adequately. I would purchase again in a pinch. " in 31 reviews
  • "Love love love! I have normal to dry skin and after I am done washing my face I use this stuff and it gives me some life back in to my face" in 31 reviews
Daria K.
Terrible. The only good thing about it is how good it smells and the cute pink color, BUT that's not what the product was made for, so one star. I'm not sure WHO this would work for. My skin is tough and not delicate/super sensitive. Every face wash I've ever tried has done an amazing job, or has not left my face irritated at the very least.
I purchased this last year when I was away at school. The first day I tried it, it burned my face like no other and left it extremely red. I thought my face was just getting used to it. I tried it a second, third, and fourth and final day, and gave up. I had an extremely painful rash all over my face. I skipped classes and wouldn't show my face. It burned when I tried to put some light foundation on to reduce redness. Only thing that didn't hurt was cold water. It took TWO WEEKS for my face to get back to how it was. It was the biggest waste of money and I was extremely disappointed, considering all of the other Neutrogena products I've tried were phenomenal.
Perla L.
I was able to try out the Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub thanks to Home Tester Club. I received the product just in time as i had recently gotten my face wax, which made me break out really bad. I was amazed with the results as my breakouts where nearly gone in a week. The smell is amazing, not to strong. I have sensetive skin and the scrub didn't irritate me as compared to other products. The scrub made my skin feel healthy and smooth as it removed the oils from my face. The only problem with this is how drying it is. I have dehydrated skin so after using it daily my face was dry and flaky, but after moisturizing and using it every other day or less my skin was fine. Overall, I recommend this scrub since the results are amazing, as for the dryness it's something you can work with.
Danielle A.
Playa Del Rey, CA
After discovering my previous moisturizer was no longer doing its job and was making my face feel oily, I decided to try this product after having a few people recommend it. I also had started using the oil-free acne face wash from Neutrogena, so I figured this would compliment it nicely.

I feel that this has been a pretty good addition to my skin care routine and have noticed a good reaction from my skin. I love the scent of this and really love that this is a thin, light-weight moisturizer. This may not be a "pro" for some, but my face easily feels overwhelmed and oily with heavy creams, so this product is well-suited for my skin type. This also clears up any small break-outs I have pretty quickly.

The only downfall this product does have is that since it's an acne combatting moisturizer, it actually simultaneously dries the skin out somewhat (counter-intuitive, but it is both hydrating and de-hydrating). I have pretty dry skin and this can be too intense for me sometimes, which causes some redness and irritation. However, I get around this as I also use a sunscreen as part of my daily routine. That seems to address the drying I periodically experience. I'm still searching for the perfect moisturizer, but I really do like this product and will most likely use it again.
Mariaelena C.
Westminster , CA
When I suffered from bad forehead acne, this honestly saved me. I still get pimples now and then but I don’t break out as often. This can be very drying so if you would want to purchase this, make sure you totally buy a moisturizer with this as well if you don’t have one already. There are also beads in it because it is an exfoliant so I wouldn’t use this every day because it can be rough. Other than that, all is good. (-:
Alsooo, would not recommend for anyone with sensitive skin. Personally my skin was very oily and not as sensitive so it worked well with mine. o’:
What
Used this for a solid month, it was aight. It definitely did not clear my acne, but it’s a face wash. Love how it smells and it doesn’t irritate or dry out my skin (I have dry/oily combination skin) If you use things with Salicylic acid that have worked for you, this could work amazing. However, my skin tends to react to benzoyl peroxide more than it does to salicylic acid. Honestly I’d use this as an exfoliant or just use it to wash my face to get it clean. Kinda sad that it didn’t do as claimed but not too disappointed for the price tag $$
Kimberly C.
Ok, let me break it this product down for you. The only good thing about this cleanser is the smell and that it's a great exfoliator. It has small grains that help scrub off the excess dry skin on your face that leaves your skin silky smooth after washing it. BUT it completely dries my skin. I have combination skin and whenever I have used this product I have noticed that it accentuates my dry areas, but BAD. Even after I use a moisturizer (which I do whenever I wash my face) my dry areas remain the same until a few days after using this product. I sucks all the moisture out of my skin. On top of that, the pain you feel if a little bit of the soap gets in your eyes is unreal! I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone. It feels like a piece of grain that is meant to exfoliate your skin gets into your eyelid and is scratching your eyeball from the inside. Nothing but time takes the pain away, no matter how well you clean your eye (it takes around 30 minutes for the pain to subside, at least for me). I love Neutrogena as a brand, but this cleanser just didn't do it for me.
Meghan R.
Unionville, MI
I have pretty moderate/heavy acne that does get pretty inflamed and painful. After searching all over the internet, I found that this product would be very helpful with that problem. I do use it along with the Clean and Clear Benzoyl Peroxide Wash every night, but I use this alone in the morning as well. It smells great as well. They say you should see more results after a few weeks and I’ve been using for about a week and I already love the way its making my skin feel!
jade b.
Reynoldsburg
Literally have the worst acne ever I was prescribed medicine from my doctor that couldnt even clear it up, I tried so many things and then I started using this in my face started clearing up really good then I started using black soap because I heard it was good for at me too. But it broke me out really bad so now I’m back to using just this I really love this face wash and I’m telling you it is definitely worth the money it is affordable but it actually works
melissa g.
hillsborough
I decided to try this product because I wanted to clear up bumps on my skin. However, the product ended up giving my face chemical burns. The skin around my chin was peeling and red and irritated, and then I broke out. I was surprised because I don't typically have sensitive skin, and I've never had a reaction to a product like that before. I wasn't sure if it was this product exactly because I was using others at the same time, so I tried it again and got the same irritation. Definitely not a product I would try again or recommend.
—ray W.
when i first tried out this product i loved it I've been using it for about a week but when it's been a whole week i noticed i was breaking out more than usual so i started questioning myself why was is breaking out when my skin was so clear? so i kept using the product but nothing was helping my skin to stop with the breaking out and than i just stopped using it because it was worsening my skin out and i was not enjoying my skin at all how i was breaking out since it was working out for me.
Amanda T.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Can you use this for everyday use?
Natalie F.
SIOUX FALLS, SD
Did anyone else get a rash from this product?
Brittney M.
Taylors, SC
Is this a good product? I have been breaking out and I have dry skin. I haven't found anything that helps my pimples.
michelle p.
Does this product help keep oil at bay? does it help keep skin from looking shiny?
Morgan D.
I was wondering if anyone had the great results with this??

back