BY NEUTROGENA #29 in Facial Cleansers

Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub - With 100% naturally derived grapefruit extract and vitamin C, Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub features gentle microbeads that smooth away roughness without over-drying or irritating your skin.Oil-freeMicroClearSalicylic Acid - Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub see more...

• I've heard many great thing about neutrogena and how there produc...7 Answers
  • Can you use this for everyday use? 24 Answers
  • Did anyone else get a rash from this product?11 Answers
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub
  • "smells great and lasts long i love it makes me feel refreshed every time i take a shower and get up in the morning when i wash my face i absolutely love this product." in 10 reviews
  • "ONeutrogena is one of my favorite brands it actually works with acne treatments when my face is very oily all I do is apply this and it makes me feeling great and not oily skin I absolutely love this product" in 8 reviews
BLanca C.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to focus today in this category Skin Care in 2ND ANNUAL REVIEWERS 'CHOICE AWARDS CATEGORIES because I have a problem in my face which I have already years struggling with this and my acne, I have 25 years and I began to get out acne at 21 years old was very frustrating because even the sun today I used everything to my face, I went to the best dermatologists in the country, I used the best brands of pharmacies for them but did not see a result, a friend recommended me Oil- free acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub Neutrogena which did not want to buy because nothing gave me result and looked more like a scrub than a gel for my acne. It turns out that by November of last year I gave it away for my birthday and not only this product but also the cleaning towels and a tonic type, which I began to use the next day: and not see results the same day but if you saw my clean face and felt cool month of using this had fewer outbreaks of acne and I have only 8 months using this product and has done well obviously not gone my acne on my face but this cleaner, I have less red rocetones but and no longer leave me those huge grains with pus .. I sincerely recommend is not to do miracles but if it helps take care of our face as it is delicate, Quen is interested can answer them everything they want to remember this is my view my view what happens to me, many people do not like but I personally love it and I have several Neutrogena products but much better than this, if you want you can ask me options or asking questions about how now I have my face thanks.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Hi everyone!
Okay, so this face scrub is my holy grail! I use it every day and it really has made my skin softer and smoothr! The little beads are perfect for exfoliating the skin without being too rough. The product itself is thick so you really feel it cleaning your face. It has a delicious grapefruit scent which I love because it's not too overpowering but it makes you feel awake and refreshed! This product retails for $11 (depending where you go!) and is definitely worth the price! It comes in a clear squeeze tube making it super easy to use and convenient because you can get every last bit of product out! You can find this at all drugstores such as CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aid. It is extremely important to pamper our skin and this product is a definite must have!!
Shannel G.
Shannel G.
Hey everyone i want to talke about a good face cleaner from Neutrogena its is the foaming pink grapefruit scrub now i have been using the scrub for about 2 mouth now in let me just say it smail wonederful i love the way it get so soapy when wet it leaves your face feeling smooth In Shining but there is also one thing that I don't like about this product is that it leaves your face feeling a little tight and a little dry in certain areas although I have tried other Neutrogena products that have made me a little itchy this one hasn't besides the drain this is very great smells awesome and feels great just for the certain places on your face or body you might get something dry next to it otherwise and that this project is I give it about an 9 for me
Cori P.
Cori P.
This worked super well on my acne and helped my skin clear up super quick. I loved the smell and the feel of it when I was using it. However, I started getting a burning feel after and red splotches on my face. I used this product once a week with no other products or makeup in hopes that it wasn't this causing the reactiong but it was. I'm not allergic to grapefruit but can't seem to find out why it was causing the burning and splotches. After a month of use the skin where the splotches were so to get thicker and sore. If you have sensitive skin I would not recommend this. But if your skin is normally durable and not sensitive, this should work great for you. Three stars for smell and texture.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Ashland, OR
When i was younger I had a much more intense problem with oily skin, this product became one of my favorites because along side the exfoliation it got rid of all the dirt and grime sitting on top of my face and made me look like i was glowing. I always keep a bottle of this face wash on hand since then and it has never failed me. I would say the only cons are that if you have dry skin you may not want to have this as part of your routine and if you're sensitive to scents it might be overwhelming. I absolutely loved the smell of this face wash though because it is so fresh it just made me wake up first thing in the morning. best used in shower to get all of the product off!
Heather W.
Heather W.
This is my absolute favorite scrub. I have tried nearly everything that you can find, including prescription face washes, but this one wins it all. Not only does it help eliminate breakouts, but it is super gentle on the skin and doesn't cause my face to dry out. I can use it on my chest and back as well and have never had any problems. To top all of that off, the smell is incredible. It's perfect for waking up and soothing before bed. AND I just recently found out that Neutrogena donates THIS product (and many others) to orphanages and shelters alike. What a bonus. I use this day and night and absolutely love it. Please try it, you won't be disappointed.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Fayetteville, AR
I recently just fell back in love with this product. I am a college student who had just gotten back from two back to back study abroad trips this summer. When I got back from the last trip my face was broken out in the worst way. So (after freaking out) I came up with a simple, affordable, but effective everyday regimen. This is my morning time cleanser. It smells fantastic so it is a great way to wake up in the mornings, and it is gentle on my face scrubbing away dirt to make my skin soft but not raw. I pair this with a face cleansing brush on a low setting, pat my face dry, add moisturizer, and I am good to go!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this face wash smells and the microbeads make me feel like I'm getting a deep clean. My skin is pretty clear so I'm not sure how much that is due to this product or because of my skin. I do break out occasionally around my chin probably due to hair product or sweat build up. I use this about 3 times a week when I'm in the shower. (I know I should wash my face more.. I tend to get lazy and just use face wipes). Note: The reason I don't wash my face every single shower is because many showers are "body showers" when I'm not washing my hair and I don't want to get my hair wet.
Rosselyn M.
Rosselyn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert

it is no secret that for us women the most important thing is to care for our face and makeup, the inevitable changes that cause adolescence and other pollutants into the environment , passing van wreaking havoc on the skin of our face for Neutrogena this exfoliating foam is a great solution , helping us to avoid this annoying acne and cleansing the skin in an incredible way , the freshness that gives our skin is wonderful addition to this is oil free ! so if your skin is oily you will not have the annoying problem that this make it even more because it is ideal for oily skin
Catherine N.
Catherine N.
I was staying at my friends place and forgot to bring my cleanser. She had this laying around, and I thought I'd give it a try. It does wonders!! I love that exfoliating sensation on my skin, knowing it takes out the dirt and makeup residue a wipe couldn't do. I have pretty sensitive skin, and was worried I'd break out after using it, but nothing popped up, and it actually helped clear some existing acne! It also didn't make my skin feel too dry, which was pretty cool since exfoliating can do that. The smell was a great bonus! Definitely going to purchase one of my own soon!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Can you use this for everyday use?
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Yankton, SD
Did anyone else get a rash from this product?
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Taylors, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good product? I have been breaking out and I have dry skin. I haven't found anything that helps my pimples.
michelle p.
michelle p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product help keep oil at bay? does it help keep skin from looking shiny?
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
I was wondering if anyone had the great results with this??