BY NEUTROGENA #56 in Facial Cleansers

Benefits

Our acne face scrub powerfully clears blemishes and blackheads with maximum strength Salicylic Acid acne-fighting medicine plus an uplifting blast of grapefruit.

With naturally derived grapefruit extract plus vitamin C, this oil-free scrub features gentle exfoliators that smooth away roughness without over-drying or irritating acne-prone skin.

• Oil-free
  • MicroClear® Technology
  • Salicylic Acid Acne treatment
  • Does not contain plastic microbeads

How To Use

• Cleanse twice a day.
  • Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Inactive ingredients

Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Acrylates Copolymer, Cellulose, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Polyquaternium-7, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Carrageenan, Agar, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 30, Red 40, Violet 2.

Active ingredient

Use
for the treatment of acne.
Warnings
For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Directions:
Cleanse twice a day. Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather. Massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly.
Other information
Protect from Excessive Heat (40°C/104° F)

• Is this product any good for oily skin ??4 Answers
  • I've heard many great thing about neutrogena and how there produc...7 Answers
  • Can you use this for everyday use? 24 Answers
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub
  • "smells great and lasts long i love it makes me feel refreshed every time i take a shower and get up in the morning when i wash my face i absolutely love this product." in 10 reviews
Kimberly C.
Review for: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Foaming Scrub, Pink Grapefruit, 4.2 fl oz more...
Ok, let me break it this product down for you. The only good thing about this cleanser is the smell and that it's a great exfoliator. It has small grains that help scrub off the excess dry skin on your face that leaves your skin silky smooth after washing it. BUT it completely dries my skin. I have combination skin and whenever I have used this product I have noticed that it accentuates my dry areas, but BAD. Even after I use a moisturizer (which I do whenever I wash my face) my dry areas remain the same until a few days after using this product. I sucks all the moisture out of my skin. On top of that, the pain you feel if a little bit of the soap gets in your eyes is unreal! I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone. It feels like a piece of grain that is meant to exfoliate your skin gets into your eyelid and is scratching your eyeball from the inside. Nothing but time takes the pain away, no matter how well you clean your eye (it takes around 30 minutes for the pain to subside, at least for me). I love Neutrogena as a brand, but this cleanser just didn't do it for me.
Daria K.
Terrible. The only good thing about it is how good it smells and the cute pink color, BUT that's not what the product was made for, so one star. I'm not sure WHO this would work for. My skin is tough and not delicate/super sensitive. Every face wash I've ever tried has done an amazing job, or has not left my face irritated at the very least.
I purchased this last year when I was away at school. The first day I tried it, it burned my face like no other and left it extremely red. I thought my face was just getting used to it. I tried it a second, third, and fourth and final day, and gave up. I had an extremely painful rash all over my face. I skipped classes and wouldn't show my face. It burned when I tried to put some light foundation on to reduce redness. Only thing that didn't hurt was cold water. It took TWO WEEKS for my face to get back to how it was. It was the biggest waste of money and I was extremely disappointed, considering all of the other Neutrogena products I've tried were phenomenal.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Review for: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Foaming Scrub, Pink Grapefruit, 6.7 fl oz more...
The best thing about this product is the scent. Really, in my experience of using it for awhile, that is the only thing I noticed. It is a pretty gentle wash, probably too gentle. While it didn't have any negative effects on my skin aside from drying it out a bit, it did absolutely nothing for acne. Despite drying my face out a little, there was no change in the oil. So my face was dry but oily at the same time. I really wanted to give this product a chance so I used the whole bottle in hopes that it would improve over time, I was WRONG. I was extremely disappointed after I bought into all of the hype around this wash. Being completely frank, I think this wash is a complete and absolute waste of money. There are so many other washes that work so much better.
Asmita A.
I haven’t really seen any effect that this product has brung. Iv’e been using it for around 2-3 weeks after seeing all the ads, and I washed my face with it on the areas that I break out the most. I didn’t get any acne for around a week, until I started to get some acne under my chin. I know for a fact it had to be this product, I hadn’t used any makeup, lotion, or skincare on my face, but this. Eventually that went away, and my skin is okay now. I don’t know if I’m going to break out again, and I’m not sure If I should continue using this product. Iv’e kinda got mixed feelings on this one, but It smells so good, and exfoliates your skin pretty well!
Jaydah S.
Miami
First things first is that this face wash smells amazing! I like to use this product maybe once or twice a week since i do have sensitive skin. I feel as though it does make a difference when i have a little breakout hear and there, but I mostly use it for the exfoliation. I love how smooth my skin after using it without causing any irritation for me. After every wash my face feels brighter and clearer, but I’m always looking for new products to try! Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub
Filzah S.
This scrub was my lifesaver when I started having a lot more acne breakouts. It’s gentle enough for sensitive skin like mine yet really works to clear your skin. It will take time though! Also there are little beads in it which I’ve learned can give you tiny microscopic tears in your skin which isn’t good obviously and also doesn’t help with flawless make up application BUT it got the job done when I needed it. I wouldn’t scrub it too hard into your face just gently wash.And then once my acne mostly cleared up I switched to a more natural scrub.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
I prefer the one with the exfoliating beads but I'm currently using the foaming version since my local store was out of the other one. I've used this for yeeeeears! It is wonderful. I love the grapefruit, tingly feel of the cleanser on my face. My skin is pretty clear and I don't get acne past the regular, occasional blemish (doesn't help that I pick at those sometimes) but this cleanser really helps keep blemishes down.
Claire M.
Carencro
So this works horribly! I wanted to find a new face wash because I was about to run out of another product from the same company that works amazingly! I used this and noticed that the morning after I used this I was starting to break out and I thought..."Maybe I'm just starting my period." So I used it for 2 more days and it started to get worse so I figured out that this face wash that I was using was the problem! I instantly stopped using it and my face cleared up. It's still sitting in my bathroom waiting to be used but no mam!!!!
Trinity S.
Elizabethtown
I’ve been using the Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Foaming Wash in the scent Pink Grapefruit for a little over a year now and it’s amazing! I was having trouble finding a good face wash that worked well with my skin type, which is oily in the t-bone area especially. This face wash leaves my face feeling clean and my skin smooth, and the refreshing scent is great because helps wake me up in the mornings! Of course I still get a few pimples here and there, but using this face wash has definitely reduced my acne. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new face wash!
ali🌹 g.
This is essential in my everyday skin care routine. While using an exfoliating face wash is good this is perfect for the days where your skin needs a break from other substances. I use this most days and it's amazing for keeping your skin clean while also being gentle. The scent is always pleasant. This is my go to face wash overall because it's good for delicate skin and it does what it's supposed to! Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Can you use this for everyday use?
Natalie F.
SIOUX FALLS, SD
Did anyone else get a rash from this product?
Brittney M.
Taylors, SC
Is this a good product? I have been breaking out and I have dry skin. I haven't found anything that helps my pimples.
michelle p.
Does this product help keep oil at bay? does it help keep skin from looking shiny?
Morgan D.
I was wondering if anyone had the great results with this??