BY NEUTROGENA #78 in Facial Cleansers

Benefits

Our oil-free face wash clears breakouts with an uplifting blast of pink grapefruit. With maximum strength Salicylic Acid acne medicine boosted by MicroClear® Technology, this formula powerfully treats and helps prevent breakouts – even blackheads. Its unique formula contains naturally derived grapefruit extract. With vitamin C, it eliminates oil and dirt, as well as rinses clean without over-drying.

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • MicroClear® Technology
  • Salicylic Acid

HOW TO USE

• Use daily.
  • Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Polysorbate 20, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Benzalkonium Chloride, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butyphenol Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Red 40, Violet 2

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Directions: Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather. Massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly.

Other information
Protect from Excessive Heat (40°C/104° F)

• I've been wanting to try this product but I'm afraid beca...3 Answers
  • I love Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Fac...3 Answers
  • Su diseño es hermoso a que huele?1 Answers
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser
  • "This is a cleanser that will completely deplete all of your acne. Yes, it may dry out your skin, but moisturize after! (You're supposed to moisturize daily regardless.) Gentle enough for sensitive skin." in 168 reviews
  • "Love the grapefruit smell but it overly dried my skin and I was breaking out even more than I usually do I gave it time to see if my sling would get better but it just got worse." in 6 reviews
  • "The best part for me is that salicylic acid usually gives me a large red chemical rash/burn but this is gentle enought that it doesn't." in 5 reviews
Sidney C.
This cleanser smells absolutely amazing and does a good job making my skin feel clean and refreshed without over-drying it. I use it when I am suffering from occasional breakouts and don't want to irritate my skin with other cleansers. Unlike some acne products, I didn't experience any stinging and really it felt like most other cleansers.  If I'm having a particularly troubling bout of acne I will follow up with a spot treatment cream for fast results.
Jennifer G.
Alva, FL
This stuff is amazing I don't have acne but I like to use it because sometimes my face just feels dull and dry this does the trick it revitalizes it. I know it says for acne but you don't have to have acne to use this.
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
Review for: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser more...
I struggled with breakouts during high school and especially once I started college. I tried everything, including pricey acne systems but nothing seemed to work. Until I tried this product. I actually started using the original version as this was before the pink grapefruit and it cleared my skin up within a week. I was so pleasantly surprised that I continued to use it exclusively for the next eight years until my skin started to change. I use a variety of different cleansers during the week depending on my issues, but the Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser has a place in the rotation for those days when I'm struggling with breakouts. I highly recommend!
Brittany B.
Jennings, FL
Love Love This ❤ it is a life saver for my bad acne 👍 it helps with my blackheads and bad flare ups of my acne
Stephanie S.
Before the pink grapefruit cleanser came around, I just used the standard version. I discovered this product in middle school, when acne was starting to become a problem. I've been in the beauty industry forever and have used HUNDREDS of cleansers - this has always been my go-to.

As soon as the pink grapefruit version existed....I knew it was meant for me.

It removes all of my makeup every time without being overly drying or oily, and doesn't leave any residue like soaps can.

I am now nowhere near middle school age, but occasionally get breakouts around that-time-of-the-month....this helps clear them up quickly.
Saman N.
dubai, dubai
I have been using this for about 2.5 months and I really like it so far. I usually wet my face with warm water and take my facial brush that I wet before as well and pump some of the cleanser on top of the brush and start rubbing it all over my face starting off at my cheeks.It did help my blackheads a little bit, but overall, I don’t feel like I noticed a difference. Maybe I need to use it for a longer period of time to see results. My skin feels fresh and clean and for some reason, I love the color of the cleanser. You don’t see a pinkish cleanser everywhere!
Rabia S.
dubai, dubai
its amzing i must say i used this its refresh nd healthy my skin its also best for spots and blackhead ma lovn it Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
On average I have normal skin type but do have concerns for acne from excess oil around my nose area. I thought that this product has a nice clean scent and foams up really good for easy cleansing. It rinses easily and clean. I did notice some dryness with skin flakes after a day or two on each side of my nose and am not sure if this is too strong or maybe I should only use this ever other day maybe. The price was in the medium range for acne products so worth it to me.  Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser
Adriana P.
Arlington Hts, IL
This helps control my oily skin especially underneath my makeup. It keeps my face from looking oily also when I'm not wearing makeup.
Samantha L.
Manchester , NH
I've been using this for years and I feel like it helps keep my face from breaking out even worse. Very inexpensive and smells great. I like how it's gentle on the skin and leaves it feeling smooth after.
Ivori M.
Hewitt, TX
If you have sensitive skin, did this product cause you to have a bad reaction ?
vanessa v.
Hesperia , CA
Which one do you think is better the face wash or the wipes?
Carlee P.
How well does this product work? Looking for a new skin care product.
Ashley S.
Vidalia, GA
Does this cause your skin to dry out?
Olivia H.
I have been using this for like 2 years and all of a sudden it's stared to be super drying and whenever I like touch my face I start to itch and my skin peels. A. What does this mean for my skin? B. Should I keep using this product? C. I don't moisturize, could that be a problem? I just used this product bc of my acne but idk anymore. Help!