BY NEUTROGENA #78 in Facial Cleansers

Benefits

Our oil-free face wash clears breakouts with an uplifting blast of pink grapefruit. With maximum strength Salicylic Acid acne medicine boosted by MicroClear® Technology, this formula powerfully treats and helps prevent breakouts – even blackheads. Its unique formula contains naturally derived grapefruit extract. With vitamin C, it eliminates oil and dirt, as well as rinses clean without over-drying.

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • MicroClear® Technology
  • Salicylic Acid

HOW TO USE

• Use daily.
  • Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Polysorbate 20, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Benzalkonium Chloride, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butyphenol Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Red 40, Violet 2

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Directions: Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather. Massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly.

Other information
Protect from Excessive Heat (40°C/104° F)

• I've been wanting to try this product but I'm afraid beca...3 Answers
  • I love Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Fac...3 Answers
  • Su diseño es hermoso a que huele?1 Answers
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser
  • "This is a cleanser that will completely deplete all of your acne. Yes, it may dry out your skin, but moisturize after! (You're supposed to moisturize daily regardless.) Gentle enough for sensitive skin." in 168 reviews
  • "Love the grapefruit smell but it overly dried my skin and I was breaking out even more than I usually do I gave it time to see if my sling would get better but it just got worse." in 6 reviews
  • "The best part for me is that salicylic acid usually gives me a large red chemical rash/burn but this is gentle enought that it doesn't." in 5 reviews
Simran P.
Greenville SC
Review for: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser more...
This face wash made my skin super sensitive. It also gave me puffy eyes. The new formula makes my skin super sensitive. I would definitely buy this again as its filled with harsh chemicals that really harm my face. I would not recommend this to anyone, as it did not work out for my face.
Mzlle V.
Nogent sur oise
Review for: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Facial Cleanser, Pink Grapefruit, 6 Ounce more...
I bought this because I have oily skin, and Im usually fine using just micellar water but around my period it´s a freaking oil fest so I thought, maybe I can use this in the week before my period and it´ll do me a favor.
And it did, after using it 1-2 nights (only once a day) my skin was significantly less oily, but one more time and it overdried like it was getting paid for. It overdried my skin so bad it hurts and Im all red and bumpy around my mouth. This has happened to me twice so for me, I know it was this product that caused it.
I´ll never buy this again, I actually just threw away an almost full bottle of it, it was that bad for me.
Guadalupe M.
11373
I thought this product was supposed to help my acne problem. But once I gave it the first try, it made my face very dry and left redness. It made my skin Delicate.
Viviana A.
N Hollywood, CA
I was excited to try out this product because it claims to help with acne and I tried it out and it did not work for me whatsoever. I have sensitive skin and it felt like my face was burning and after rinsing it off my skin felt so tight and so dried out I did not like it one bit. I decided to give it another shot and keep trying it to see if it would change but sadly it didn’t, it always kept giving me the same result of tight and dry skin I was very disappointed with this product .
Cassie S.
Katy, TX
I bought this in hopes that it would help the pimples I’ve began to get since I had my last baby. It’s literally done nothing. I’m really annoyed because I wasted money on it.
Erenia R.
Indianapolis, IN
This was one of the very first face scrubs I started using, and I had to stop using it after a month because it was drying out my skin, like really dry. The dryness would make my skin itch.
Holly B.
Springfield, IL
I used this stuff as a teenager, or I should say tried it once. I remember it left a stingy/burning feeling on my face & it broke me out. I gave it a few tries but the irritation didn't stop
angélique b.
Bought this to help with my acne but it made my skin so dry. I used it with the Neutrogena oil-free acne moisturizer and my skin began to peel. I don't recommend this for dry skin.
Kaitlynn V.
This is one my least favorite products from neutrogena. It doesn’t remove makeup well, which yes I under stand it’s an acne cleanser not make up remover but I like to be able to use a two in one. I do not like that it has such a strong perfume scent to it.
Melissa T.
Made me breakout and irritated my skin. Will not repurchase. Also did not enjoy the smell. Made my face feel oily after application.
Ivori M.
Hewitt, TX
If you have sensitive skin, did this product cause you to have a bad reaction ?
vanessa v.
Hesperia , CA
Which one do you think is better the face wash or the wipes?
Carlee P.
How well does this product work? Looking for a new skin care product.
Ashley S.
Vidalia, GA
Does this cause your skin to dry out?
Olivia H.
I have been using this for like 2 years and all of a sudden it's stared to be super drying and whenever I like touch my face I start to itch and my skin peels. A. What does this mean for my skin? B. Should I keep using this product? C. I don't moisturize, could that be a problem? I just used this product bc of my acne but idk anymore. Help!