BY NEUTROGENA #78 in Facial Cleansers

Benefits

Our oil-free face wash clears breakouts with an uplifting blast of pink grapefruit. With maximum strength Salicylic Acid acne medicine boosted by MicroClear® Technology, this formula powerfully treats and helps prevent breakouts – even blackheads. Its unique formula contains naturally derived grapefruit extract. With vitamin C, it eliminates oil and dirt, as well as rinses clean without over-drying.

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • MicroClear® Technology
  • Salicylic Acid

HOW TO USE

• Use daily.
  • Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Polysorbate 20, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Benzalkonium Chloride, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butyphenol Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Red 40, Violet 2

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Directions: Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather. Massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly.

Other information
Protect from Excessive Heat (40°C/104° F)

• I've been wanting to try this product but I'm afraid beca...3 Answers
  • I love Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Fac...3 Answers
  • Su diseño es hermoso a que huele?1 Answers
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser
  • "This is a cleanser that will completely deplete all of your acne. Yes, it may dry out your skin, but moisturize after! (You're supposed to moisturize daily regardless.) Gentle enough for sensitive skin." in 168 reviews
  • "Love the grapefruit smell but it overly dried my skin and I was breaking out even more than I usually do I gave it time to see if my sling would get better but it just got worse." in 6 reviews
  • "The best part for me is that salicylic acid usually gives me a large red chemical rash/burn but this is gentle enought that it doesn't." in 5 reviews
Shannon💋 W.
Review for: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Facial Cleanser, Pink Grapefruit, 6 Ounce more...
So I am currently using this product as we speak. I am a huge fan of all of this brands products and have used them for years for different reasons. This particular product I use when I have harsh breakouts. And I mainly use it once a month for about a week during my time of the month. It is great during that time because it does a great job at clearing up breakouts fast!

However it is a semi strong product because it is for acne prone skin. So after usage it does leave your face a bit dry and burn a bit in the process of using it. That however can be easily taken care of by just applying a moisturizer right after. I recommend this product to anyone with bad acne or bad breakouts due to sensitive skin
Val E.
Palm Beach
I wanna start off by saying that this cleanser STRIPPED so much oil from my skin that my face literally felt tight and dry to the point where I would start bleeding. The smell is so pungent and so strong that I had to try to avoid not breathing when I would wash my face. There are soooooo many better cleansers out there that Neutrogena have that this cleanser is just 🚫not worth the money at ALL.🚫 The reason why I gave it 2 stars instead of 1 is because since it did strip literally every ounce of oil off my face, my pimples would get smaller drastically and disappear within a few days. But other than that, there are cleansers out there that could do the same WITHOUT stripping your skin so heavily.
Sharon C.
Northridge, CA
I was very excited to try this product out when I saw that it claims to clear out breakouts. I wasn’t dealing with major breakouts, only 1-2 and I ran out of my face wash.

I tried it for a few days and IT DID NOT WORK AT ALL! The grapefruit scent s very strong, strongly fragrant which is not suitable for you if you have SENSITIVE SKIN like me! My skin started breaking out the next day itself and I have dry patches on my nose & skin which I never had before using this face wash.

IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN, DO NOT TRY THIS!
Jay 💖.
I used to own this,and I really liked it for occasional use. It did help me with my acne and it absolutely smelled amazing,but I noticed that if I used it more than once every week or two that it would dry my face. Now,that could be because my skin was changing at the time,so I guess I'll have to try it again soon and see. But as for performance,it cleaned my skin well,helped with acne,and smelled amazing. So,for occasional use,I'd give it a solid 8/10.
Dianna G.
Review for: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Facial Cleanser, Pink Grapefruit, 6 Ounce (Pack of 3) more...
I was looking for a new face wash, but beware of this one! I have combination skin, and after my first face wash I thought it went great. The second day I noticed that my skin felt really tight, so I thought it was just cleansing well. On the third day I had dry patches on my cheeks and the rest of my face was super dry! I couldn’t get enough lotion on my face and noticed after washing the third day my skin was really red and irritated. I would not purchase again!
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
I do love the scent and packaging of this. The grapefruit smells nice but isn't overbearing, and I love that this face wash comes with a pump! This cleanses my skin very well and does a pretty decent job at maintaining any blemishes that I may have. My only downside is that this makes my skin very dry afterwards. I have pretty oily skin but I still dislike how much this strips your skin. I am not sure if I will repurchase this.
Erykah M.
I love the Pink Grapefruit line that Neutrogena came out with. And I personally prefer to use this cleanser as opposed to the exfoliating one because you can use this daily, morning and night without worrying about over exfoliating your skin. I have combo skin and this plus a face brush works for me. The smell is divine and I’m a big fan of fruity smelling products. This is a fave to use during the summertime.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
On average I have normal skin type but do have concerns for acne from excess oil around my nose area. I thought that this product has a nice clean scent and foams up really good for easy cleansing. It rinses easily and clean. I did notice some dryness with skin flakes after a day or two on each side of my nose and am not sure if this is too strong or maybe I should only use this ever other day maybe. The price was in the medium range for acne products so worth it to me.  Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser
Megan M.
San Diego, CA
Love this product!!! I love that it’s pink and it’s great to have a pump. It smells super fresh and yummy like grapefruit! I use it twice a day in the morning and night. It cleanses my skin really well and helps get off any left over makeup too. I leaves my skin feeling fresh and kinda tight but I just moisturize when I’m done. I like that it’s oil free and i would definitely recommend it!
Nicole O.
Cromwell, CT
I tried this product and got the craziest reaction ever. I think I’m sensitive to grapefruit. My skin burned when I used it and I actually got little scrunched up burned patches of skin all over my face from it. The most horrible experience I’ve ever had with skin care. I would use this product very cautiously just in case you have a reaction too!
Je'leen E.
Raleigh, NC
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser Whats the best moisturizer for this product?
Krishma G.
Does this product dry out your skin?
Micaela S.
Spokane , WA
I always have a bad time finding face cleaners. I have oily skin. How is this one on oily skin?
Earn $298/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $385/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)