vanessa v.
Hesperia , CA

Which one do you think is better the face wash or the wipes?

Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Coventry, RI
10 months, 3 weeks ago
The cleanser is going to definitely have more benefits, I would say the wipes might be nice for after a workout, or if you're travelling, but the cleanser is going to be more beneficial to your skin.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
1 year ago
the face wash is absolutely better, but just don't get it in your eyes...
Joa P.
Joa P.
1 year, 1 month ago
El lavado de cara, de vdd es muy bueno
Emma R.
Emma R.
3 years ago
I honestly prefer the wipes because they are so convenient
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
3 years ago
I've tried both but I've only kept buying the face wash. I bought the wipes once and when I finished them, I didn't worry about buying more. The face wash on the other hand, I always have!
Rebekah A.
Rebekah A.
3 years ago
I use a combination of both. I use the face wipes first and then I use the face wash after.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Edmonton, Alberta
3 years, 2 months ago
Face wash is definitely better than wipes because when you use wipes, you just move the makeup and it cause your skin to be dry. You also need to wash your face after using wipes anyway.
Mallory R.
Mallory R.
Newburgh, IN
Face wash!
Beth W.
Beth W.
North Wales
3 years, 3 months ago
Defientley the face wash? It works better on a whole and I find that wipes in general just run dirty make up into your face
Dana T.
Dana T.
Franklin Park, IL
3 years, 3 months ago
The wipes are good if you're on the go but I like the wash better to get a good deep clean.