Gregory B.
Dublin, OH

I've been wanting to try this product but I'm afraid because I have super super sensitive skin. Does this make your face dry and irritated?

Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
N Little Rock, AR
6 months, 1 week ago
Like every product, what works for some doesn't for others. This product works wonders for me personally and I have really really sensitive skin. I use this product as a daily cleanser in very small amounts as it contains sylic acid, but its featured ingredient is grapefruit which contains acid as well. One pump goes a long way for me, I quickly apply and lather for 30-45 seconds and rinse. Hope that helps.
Aliyah T.
Aliyah T.
Marseilles, IL
7 months ago
I wouldnt recommend this product. it didnt anything for me at all, and for some people, made this skin feel worse. if you're looking for a cheap acne fash wash, id suggest the alba botanica acnedote face body scrub.
Felicia J.
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
7 months ago
It gave me cyst acne instead of getting rid of my little pimples