Ashley S.
Vidalia, GA

Does this cause your skin to dry out?

Sabrina
Sabrina
Moorpark, CA
2 years, 1 month ago
I have dry, sensitive skin so yes it did. But my mom who had oily non-sensitive skin, says it didn't dry out her skin. So yes, for my skin type it did try out my skin.
Sara P.
Sara P.
2 years, 4 months ago
It definitely can cause your skin to dry out. I tend to wear makeup only a few times a week, and on the days I do I use this. Also, if you purchase this facial cleanser and get the one with micro beads that one can be harsh on dry/sensitive skin.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
2 years, 11 months ago
I have an oily t-zone, the rest is balanced. This caused my whole face to dry excessively and I don't have sensitive facial skin. It did nothing for my pores either.
Angie D.
Angie D.
3 years ago
Allie h.
Allie h.
3 years ago
No. It is very moisturizing and it is a great help to acne! I love it