Jay ­čĺľ.
Review for: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Facial Cleanser, Pink Grapefruit, 6 Ounce more...
I used to own this,and I really liked it for occasional use. It did help me with my acne and it absolutely smelled amazing,but I noticed that if I used it more than once every week or two that it would dry my face. Now,that could be because my skin was changing at the time,so I guess I'll have to try it again soon and see. But as for performance,it cleaned my skin well,helped with acne,and smelled amazing. So,for occasional use,I'd give it a solid 8/10.