Dakota V.
Matthews , NC
Review for: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Facial Cleanser, Pink Grapefruit, 6 Ounce more...
There are some things I enjoy about this product: like the smell, the tingly sensation it gives, and how fresh my face feels afterward. I think it is a good price as well. A few things I didn’t so much enjoy would be that it didn’t take hardly any of my makeup off. I like to wash my face before bed and I had to basically wash my face three times between makeup removal, eye makeup removal, and face wash. It also didn’t clear up my skin at all like it claims. Didn’t make it worse but didn’t make it better.