BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our oil-free face wash clears breakouts with an uplifting blast of pink grapefruit. With maximum strength Salicylic Acid acne medicine boosted by MicroClear® Technology, this formula powerfully treats and helps prevent breakouts – even blackheads. Its unique formula contains naturally derived grapefruit extract. With vitamin C, it eliminates oil and dirt, as well as rinses clean without over-drying.

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • MicroClear® Technology
  • Salicylic Acid

HOW TO USE

• Use daily.
  • Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Polysorbate 20, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Benzalkonium Chloride, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butyphenol Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Red 40, Violet 2

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Directions: Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather. Massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly.

Other information
Protect from Excessive Heat (40°C/104° F)

• After using repeatedly, does this make your skin dry?3 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this product but I'm afraid beca...3 Answers
  • I love Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Fac...3 Answers
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser
  • "This is a cleanser that will completely deplete all of your acne. Yes, it may dry out your skin, but moisturize after! (You're supposed to moisturize daily regardless.) Gentle enough for sensitive skin." in 168 reviews
  • "Love the grapefruit smell but it overly dried my skin and I was breaking out even more than I usually do I gave it time to see if my sling would get better but it just got worse." in 6 reviews
  • "The best part for me is that salicylic acid usually gives me a large red chemical rash/burn but this is gentle enought that it doesn't." in 5 reviews
Kayla B.
Boston Ma
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Facial Cleanser, Pink Grapefruit, 6 Ounce more...
Loved this facial cleanser. I used it in the morning after I woke up and it sent my skin for the rest of the day. It brightened, stretched and rejuvenated my face. I highly recommend this cleaners if you have a problem with acne. It really cleaned up my face and was light on my skin. I have dry skin and it didn’t irritate me at all
Kendra S.
Albany
This is in my holy grail of face washes, for sure!! It didn't completely rid me of my acne, but I have a ridiculously oily T zone so that's a Herculean task. I used this religiously in high school; it is easily affordable and it works!! My only complaint is that I don't like the smell of grapefruit, but hey, that's a pretty minor thing.

Definitely recommend
Em B.
I have really liked this stuff, no I does not clear up acne completely but it really slowed down the small red bumps on my jaw and cheeks. It leaves my skin feeling clean and glowy and for sure reduces what acne I did have.i would for sure recommend if yo I are struggling with oily acne problems! Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser
Morgan B.
Berkeley
As far a drug store goes, this seems like a pretty typical option for a lot of people. I used this all of middle school, and find it to be a very ‘middle school’ brand, that does the job for younger girls with some small acne needs. However, if you’re someone sweating, wearing makeup, being exposed to toxins everyday, this cleanser won’t change your life.
Yoli P.
I used to have this facial cleanser all the time. It's really good for fighting breakouts and getting rid of small pimples. It feels very good on your fave and there is no stinging. I only stopped using since I have severe acne and it wasn't strong enough for me to get the results i wanted. But it is a great product.
Salam A.
California
This cleanser wasn’t one of the greatest ones I have ever used. When I wash my face with this cleanser it stings really bad and then makes my face really dry. I wouldn’t suggest this cleanser to any skin types what so ever. Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser
ayena b.
Tucson
I personally have never had horrible acne, but I do get large pimples here and there, and this has most definitely helped reduce the size so much! My friend actually, has had bad acne since 4th, but she started using this and it’s decreased her acne so much! So 10/10 recommend!
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham , PA
So I am currently using this product as we speak. I am a huge fan of all of this brands products and have used them for years for different reasons. This particular product I use when I have harsh breakouts. And I mainly use it once a month for about a week during my time of the month. It is great during that time because it does a great job at clearing up breakouts fast!

However it is a semi strong product because it is for acne prone skin. So after usage it does leave your face a bit dry and burn a bit in the process of using it. That however can be easily taken care of by just applying a moisturizer right after. I recommend this product to anyone with bad acne or bad breakouts due to sensitive skin
Val E.
Palm Beach
I wanna start off by saying that this cleanser STRIPPED so much oil from my skin that my face literally felt tight and dry to the point where I would start bleeding. The smell is so pungent and so strong that I had to try to avoid not breathing when I would wash my face. There are soooooo many better cleansers out there that Neutrogena have that this cleanser is just 🚫not worth the money at ALL.🚫 The reason why I gave it 2 stars instead of 1 is because since it did strip literally every ounce of oil off my face, my pimples would get smaller drastically and disappear within a few days. But other than that, there are cleansers out there that could do the same WITHOUT stripping your skin so heavily.
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really enjoy the bright, clean, strong scent of grapefruit that hits you when you use this product. It foams easily into a thick lather that gets deep into your pores. I also like that my face isn’t overly dry after using it. Definitely great for make up removal.
Ivori M.
Hewitt, TX
If you have sensitive skin, did this product cause you to have a bad reaction ?
vanessa v.
Hesperia , CA
Which one do you think is better the face wash or the wipes?
Carlee P.
How well does this product work? Looking for a new skin care product.
Ashley S.
Vidalia, GA
Does this cause your skin to dry out?
Olivia H.
I have been using this for like 2 years and all of a sudden it's stared to be super drying and whenever I like touch my face I start to itch and my skin peels. A. What does this mean for my skin? B. Should I keep using this product? C. I don't moisturize, could that be a problem? I just used this product bc of my acne but idk anymore. Help!