Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser
Our oil-free face wash clears breakouts with an uplifting blast of pink grapefruit. With maximum strength Salicylic Acid acne medicine boosted by MicroClear® Technology, this formula powerfully treats and helps prevent breakouts – even blackheads. Its unique formula contains naturally derived grapefruit extract. With vitamin C, it eliminates oil and dirt, as well as rinses clean without over-drying.
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- MicroClear® Technology
- Salicylic Acid
HOW TO USE
- Use daily.
- Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Treatment).
Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Polysorbate 20, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Benzalkonium Chloride, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butyphenol Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Red 40, Violet 2
For the treatment of acne.
Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Directions: Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather. Massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly.
Protect from Excessive Heat (40°C/104° F)
Top Questions See all 157 Q&A
- "This is a cleanser that will completely deplete all of your acne. Yes, it may dry out your skin, but moisturize after! (You're supposed to moisturize daily regardless.) Gentle enough for sensitive skin." in 168 reviews
- "Love the grapefruit smell but it overly dried my skin and I was breaking out even more than I usually do I gave it time to see if my sling would get better but it just got worse." in 6 reviews
- "The best part for me is that salicylic acid usually gives me a large red chemical rash/burn but this is gentle enought that it doesn't." in 5 reviews
However it is a semi strong product because it is for acne prone skin. So after usage it does leave your face a bit dry and burn a bit in the process of using it. That however can be easily taken care of by just applying a moisturizer right after. I recommend this product to anyone with bad acne or bad breakouts due to sensitive skin
I tried it for a few days and IT DID NOT WORK AT ALL! The grapefruit scent s very strong, strongly fragrant which is not suitable for you if you have SENSITIVE SKIN like me! My skin started breaking out the next day itself and I have dry patches on my nose & skin which I never had before using this face wash.
IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN, DO NOT TRY THIS!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos