Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser

With an uplifting blast of grapefruit plus vitamin C, Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser is a rich, creamy lather that powerfully clears blemishes and blackheads. Eliminate oil and dirt without over-drying or irritating skin. Formulated with MicroClear®, a patented technology proven to cut through oil quickly to speed acne medicine straight to the source of breakouts.

• Uplifting Pink Grapefruit scent
  • Vitamin C
  • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use

• Cleanse twice a day.
  • Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water, and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycolic Acid, Steareth-21, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Panthenol, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Red 40, Yellow 6.

for the treatment of acne
For external use only.
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time. avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Cleanse twice a day. Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.Massage face gently.Rinse thoroughly.
Other information
Protect from excessive heat (40°C/104°F).

Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.

• I've never tried an acne cleaner but have seen quite a few people...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price you pay for it? 4 Answers
  • Can you still use this product of you are allergic to grapefruits?1 Answers
Virginia H.
Birmingham, AL
This is one of my fav facial cleansers. I love the smell of this product. You can use in or out of the shower. It’s super easy to use. I put the cream cleanser let it sit for a few min then wash off. My skin feels so refreshed after using. I would def repurchase.
Natalie W.
Circle pines, MN
This is my favorite product in my daily skin care routine. It leaves my face super smooth and refreshed, and it smells amazing! You can find it at any local drugstore for just a few bucks!
Amber V.
Inverness, FL
I wash my face every morning with this. It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I recommend pairing this with the stub as well. Use the stub at night and the cream cleanser in the morning. My face rarely breaks out using these products
Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
This stuff is amazing. I absolutely love the smell. I don’t buy it very often because Nutrogena Is a bit expensive when it comes to some of their products. But I do love this face cleanser because it really gets my face clean.
Emily S.
I really like this product. It is so soft and makes my skin feel great. The only problem that I have with it is that if you keep it for too long it starts to smell bad, lol. Other than that it works great!! It feels very nice and cooling on the skin.
Elena F.
This stuff really works. My skin is generally pretty clear because of this product, it smells great. My face feels very clean after a long day with makeup. It gets everything out. I buy this at Walgreens or Target
Kiersten N.
This is so affordable. The smell is honestly great. I use this with my neutrogena microdermabrasion system and it works great. I got this at Walmart for less than $6. So affordable 10/10 recommend
Alyssa T.
Red Hill, PA
I have used this face wash for years and I seriously always go back to it. I think it’s one of the most underrated face washes out there and it definitely gets all your make up off and leaves your skin feeling clean and exfoliated.
Amaria M.
Delray Beach, FL
I love this stuff. Anytime my skin starts to break out I just buy some of this stuff and my face is clear in a week. I don’t have much acne but it’s probably one of the reasons why.
Zariah S.
I noticed the smell first when using this and it smells very yummy, and not a fake grapefruit scent. The cleanser foamed up really nicely and felt creamy on the skin  and the microbes were a pleasant touch to this. My skin felt refreshed after using this cleanser, it was not dried out and felt balanced.
saydi d.
Moreno Valley, CA
I been wanting t get this so bad, but does it work ?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Is this product worth the price you pay for it?
Cheyenne K.
North Port, FL
I've been wanting to try this product so badly! I'm trying to find a good cleanser with a nice scent to help me with my blackheads, has this been effective for anyone?
Jasmine C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Does it work for blackheads?
Saray L.
Fountain Valley, CA
I have been using this product for four days (twice a day), and I don't know if it's just me, but I have not seen much of a difference. Instead, 2 areas of my skin have been getting really tiny blemishes, not very noticeable though. (1) Is this a normal effect of the cleanser, and (2)when can I expect to see a difference in the way my skin looks?