BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With an uplifting blast of grapefruit plus vitamin C, Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser is a rich, creamy lather that powerfully clears blemishes and blackheads. Eliminate oil and dirt without over-drying or irritating skin. Formulated with MicroClear®, a patented technology proven to cut through oil quickly to speed acne medicine straight to the source of breakouts.

• Uplifting Pink Grapefruit scent
  • Vitamin C
  • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use

• Cleanse twice a day.
  • Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water, and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycolic Acid, Steareth-21, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Panthenol, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Red 40, Yellow 6.

Use
for the treatment of acne
Warnings
For external use only.
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time. avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Directions
Cleanse twice a day. Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.Massage face gently.Rinse thoroughly.
Other information
Protect from excessive heat (40°C/104°F).

Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.

• I m searching for something for my acne . Is this worths it . And...1 Answers
  • Can you girls, show me you before and after with this product? Th...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever experience itchy skin after using this product 2 Answers
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser
  • "This wash may not be good for everyone, but it's perfect if you have extremely sensitive skin. I have had so many problems with cleansers making my skin burn, break out in rashes and get so painfully dry. This is the ONLY ONE that works for me. It cleans well and it so delicate and easy on the skin. I don't know how they do it, but I will never switch!" in 46 reviews
Emily H.
Circleville, OH
Y’all, i know a Christmas and I’ve been getting stressed out. My chin broke out all over from stress...and I’ve never been one to get acne so I was freaking out. My fiancé went to the store and picked this up for me. I probably would have never bought it but I am so Glad he did!!! I started using it on a Saturday and it’s already clearing up! (It’s only Tuesday!) the best part is you can FEEL it working! Yes. Claims to “cut through oil quickly to speed acne medicine straight to the source” and I truly believe that since it’s the fastest I’ve ever cleared a breakout! Most def a face wash to keep around!
Mili M.
I fired neutrogena quite some time ago to try other acne, pore cleaning options & treatments. I've use products like neutrogena & Clinique mild cleanser the majority of my adolescent & young adult life with no issue. When I hit 30yrs acne and hormonal issues made my simple routine hard to clean up. Now this Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash is actually the CREAM CLEANSER vs gel cleanser I had used before. My skin loves the cream and it doesnt clog pores either. Very affordable. I've missed you Neutrogena I have..
Rylee F.
I feel like this product does leave my skin cleaner but does bring out blackheads after use. This could be a sign that it is lifting the dirt out of my pours.... but also could be causing the blackheads by clogging the pours.... it does smell nice and leaves my face feeling softer at the end of the day..... it also is very gentle on the face. I would buy again
Abby H.
I found this product to work similar to the other pink grapefruit products from the line. The only thing about this wash is that it doesn’t clean too well. I don’t know what it is about the cream but it has a hard time removing dirt and makeup. When I used this wash I would have to go in with something else to makeup sure I really clean my face because it couldn’t finish the job.
Denisse M.
Shafter, CA
I love this product! I’ve been using it for years now and it’s worked wonders on my acne. I feel refreshed after using it. Sometimes I’ll use it on my back, since I have some light acne there and it’s helped to clear it! Definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to get rid of their acne.
Virginia H.
Birmingham, AL
This is one of my fav facial cleansers. I love the smell of this product. You can use in or out of the shower. It’s super easy to use. I put the cream cleanser let it sit for a few min then wash off. My skin feels so refreshed after using. I would def repurchase.
Natalie W.
Circle pines, MN
This is my favorite product in my daily skin care routine. It leaves my face super smooth and refreshed, and it smells amazing! You can find it at any local drugstore for just a few bucks!
Nicole B.
My usual go to acne facial wash; keeps the skin relatively soft after using and I think it manages to help with acne and breakouts during certain times. I have been changing it up with this and the acne proofing scrub which is a nice change.
Amber V.
Inverness, FL
I wash my face every morning with this. It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I recommend pairing this with the stub as well. Use the stub at night and the cream cleanser in the morning. My face rarely breaks out using these products
Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
This stuff is amazing. I absolutely love the smell. I don’t buy it very often because Nutrogena Is a bit expensive when it comes to some of their products. But I do love this face cleanser because it really gets my face clean.
Milagro G.
What is the difference among the gel cleaser and the foam cleaser? Because I tried this one and I like it but I tried the gel and it was to strong for me my skin was very dry. I don't know if it was just the texture or it has a stronger formula?
Artajia R.
Does this leave your skin feeling smooth?
saydi d.
Moreno Valley, CA
I been wanting t get this so bad, but does it work ?
Alli M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I live in a dry climate. My cheeks are always dry. I don't have acne. I am looking for a daily cleanser that is effective yet gentle. Is Neutrogena Oil-free Acne Wash appropriate?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Is this product worth the price you pay for it?