BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With an uplifting blast of grapefruit plus vitamin C, Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser is a rich, creamy lather that powerfully clears blemishes and blackheads. Eliminate oil and dirt without over-drying or irritating skin. Formulated with MicroClear®, a patented technology proven to cut through oil quickly to speed acne medicine straight to the source of breakouts.

• Uplifting Pink Grapefruit scent
  • Vitamin C
  • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use

• Cleanse twice a day.
  • Wet face.
  • Apply to hands, add water, and work into a lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycolic Acid, Steareth-21, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Panthenol, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Red 40, Yellow 6.

Use
for the treatment of acne
Warnings
For external use only.
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time. avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Directions
Cleanse twice a day. Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.Massage face gently.Rinse thoroughly.
Other information
Protect from excessive heat (40°C/104°F).

Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.

• I m searching for something for my acne . Is this worths ...1 Answers
  • Can you girls, show me you before and after with this pro...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever experience itchy skin after using this pr...2 Answers
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser
  • "This wash may not be good for everyone, but it's perfect if you have extremely sensitive skin. I have had so many problems with cleansers making my skin burn, break out in rashes and get so painfully dry. This is the ONLY ONE that works for me. It cleans well and it so delicate and easy on the skin. I don't know how they do it, but I will never switch!" in 46 reviews
Sayaa B.
So, I have very sensitive skin and I always used Olay Fresh Effects but my store was sold out of it so I picked this up and it was an awful mistake. I love many other Neutrogena products but this one was really awful on my face. I used it for three days morning and night as I do all my other face washes and it made me face very red and irritated as well as SO dry it hurt. It hurt and it was like my face was wind burnt but in fact it was just this product, it all went back to normal when I stopped using it. Idk if this was just my skin type but it was rough, use with caution if you also have sensitive or dry skin!
Emily H.
Circleville, OH
Y’all, i know a Christmas and I’ve been getting stressed out. My chin broke out all over from stress...and I’ve never been one to get acne so I was freaking out. My fiancé went to the store and picked this up for me. I probably would have never bought it but I am so Glad he did!!! I started using it on a Saturday and it’s already clearing up! (It’s only Tuesday!) the best part is you can FEEL it working! Yes. Claims to “cut through oil quickly to speed acne medicine straight to the source” and I truly believe that since it’s the fastest I’ve ever cleared a breakout! Most def a face wash to keep around!
Mili M.
I fired neutrogena quite some time ago to try other acne, pore cleaning options & treatments. I've use products like neutrogena & Clinique mild cleanser the majority of my adolescent & young adult life with no issue. When I hit 30yrs acne and hormonal issues made my simple routine hard to clean up. Now this Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash is actually the CREAM CLEANSER vs gel cleanser I had used before. My skin loves the cream and it doesnt clog pores either. Very affordable. I've missed you Neutrogena I have..
Kaylee W.
This face wash helps so much for acne prone skin!! It smells amazing and is very gentle on the skin. Well worth the price around $4-$6. It Helps prevent breakouts, controls blackheads from getting bigger, helps with blemishes and much more. Don’t overuse though because it can’t dry your face out. This product is very effective and leaves your face very clean and smooth! Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub
Rylee F.
I feel like this product does leave my skin cleaner but does bring out blackheads after use. This could be a sign that it is lifting the dirt out of my pours.... but also could be causing the blackheads by clogging the pours.... it does smell nice and leaves my face feeling softer at the end of the day..... it also is very gentle on the face. I would buy again
Abby H.
I found this product to work similar to the other pink grapefruit products from the line. The only thing about this wash is that it doesn’t clean too well. I don’t know what it is about the cream but it has a hard time removing dirt and makeup. When I used this wash I would have to go in with something else to makeup sure I really clean my face because it couldn’t finish the job.
Q N.
Brooklyn Park, MN
this is probably the ONLY, and i legit mean THE ONLY, acne wash that has helped me clear up my acne TREMENDOUSLY in a short period. ive heard my friends rave about this and i was like hmmm they use this and their skins are super clear so im gonna get this and try this and upon 2 weeks of everyday use, my acne has basically completely vanished. i have a lot of very visible acne scars but i barely have any pimples now. i have combo oil in winter and oily in summer skin that’s extremely acne prone and this has saved my life! i got the off brand target one which is $2 less i believe and it works just as good!
Alyssa K.
Austin
This cleanser smells like a dream and is a great morning face wash for a little vitamin C pick-me-up! I’d consider this more of an every other day cleanser, but it’s my go-to after a day in the heat or after a hard workout. Something about the grapefruit makes you really feel the oil getting off of your skin.
Emily L.
I think this kept my skin clean. However, it didn’t help with breakouts or blackheads. It did make my skin feel smooth and fresh. It didn’t help controlling oils. I will continue buying it just for the simple fact that it keeps my skin feeling clean.
Christina N.
Joshua, TX
This is a good brand. I use their other products but in this one I guess the acid from the grapefruit my face disliked entirely lol. I got welts on my face and it gave me almost a sunburn effect! But everyone’s skin is different! I love this brand!
Milagro G.
What is the difference among the gel cleaser and the foam cleaser? Because I tried this one and I like it but I tried the gel and it was to strong for me my skin was very dry. I don't know if it was just the texture or it has a stronger formula?
Artajia R.
Does this leave your skin feeling smooth?
saydi d.
Moreno Valley, CA
I been wanting t get this so bad, but does it work ?
Alli M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I live in a dry climate. My cheeks are always dry. I don't have acne. I am looking for a daily cleanser that is effective yet gentle. Is Neutrogena Oil-free Acne Wash appropriate?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Is this product worth the price you pay for it?