BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits :

Our breakthrough exfoliating scrub features MicroClear®, a powerful technology scientifically shown to boost the delivery of acne medicine to the source of breakouts and speed treatment deep to the source. The MicroClear®Technology and gentle exfoliators work together to cut through oil and dissolve dirt and impurities, so your skin is left clear and smooth.

• Oil-free
  • Clean rinsing
  • MicroClear® Technology
  • Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

How To Use :

• Cleanse twice a day.
  • Wet face. Apply to hands, add water.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Treatment).

Inactive ingredients :-

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Cellulose, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Glycolic Acid, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate. Sodium Hydroxide, Xantham Gum, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Agar, Bht, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Red 30, Red 40.

Purpose :- Acne Treatment

Use :
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time. avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions: Cleanse twice a day. Wet face. Apply to hands, add warm water. Massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly.

Other information :
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Store at room temperature.

• Do you recommend this product Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne W...1 Answers
  • Does this work for body acne as well?2 Answers
  • How good does this actually work for everyone? I'm having...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This thing really helps with your breakout problems. I use them with my scrubbing glove during my shower. You can feel your skin soft after. It's not too strong to damage skin. My skin is really sensitive and it works good!" in 48 reviews
Greenlifeubge W.
Joliet, IL
This is bomb it’s light enough for a daily wash if you are looking for a Ance Treatment.. Infound. Dupe wash from family Dollar l! But I like Neutrogena when I want a deep penetrating wash . Perfect for sensitive skin.
Megan B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I ADORE this product! I have noticed a huge difference in my skin's appearance. I have been using this product every day for about 3 months. It smells just like oranges and leaves a refreshing feel on your face. It also helps to gently exfoliate my face. I would recommend this to anyone!
Tiff💋MPGB C.
Jersey City, NJ
Nice citrus smell, small exfoliating bed I am definitely going to buy it again I'm almost out. Very inexpensive great for oily skin
Oybin F.
Hialeah, FL
This product has helped me so much with my skin I'm 46 years old and I break out due to stress try and this product has helped my skin.
Melissa S.
Port Orange, FL
I have been using this product for over 5 years and it has really helped balance my skin. I use to have monthly break outs due to that time of the month but this product helped balance my skin and keep my breakouts away. My teen daughter started having issues with acne around the age of 14 she also uses this product and after two months of some dryness and a couple of weeks of breakouts her skin balanced out also and when ever we try something new we regret it. This is amazing, keeps acne away, controls black heads, keeps pores minimal and doesn't cause dryness or irritation. I highly recommend for teens and women of all ages. I'm in my late thirties and wouldn't use anything else.
Mariana D.
N Miami Beach, FL
Love this product! I use every day, during the shower to clean and sfoliate my skin. It's very fresh and and make me feel with light skin!
Cleopatra H.
Tobyhanna, PA
I legit can't live without this. I've been using it for years. I use it twice a day and my skin stays clear and rejuvenated!
claudineth G.
this brand is super awesome and let the super fresh face, and you can see the difference in passing month as your skin looks much more beautiful
Christina G.
Mesa, AZ
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub I use the was daily at the end of the day after I've taken a shower to help prevent any breakouts or to help with any that I currently have. I recommend this product. #skincare #beauty
yoshi u.
Jamaica, NY
The picture is of my 7 year old sons hand. This is the actual product with the barcode that was scanned. It's a travel size oil free acne wash. I love it but it leaves my skin very dry.
MacKenzie B.
Did anyone else break out from this?
Steph O.
I heard this is a good face wash, does it work good for others? does it get rid of all your acne?
Elisa G.
Ca
Quick question I know it said oil free but once you take it off does it make your skin more oily or does it make you feel dry?
Claire C.
Antioch, CA
How well does this work?
marisa m.
Is this good for dry skin