BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits :

Our breakthrough exfoliating scrub features MicroClear®, a powerful technology scientifically shown to boost the delivery of acne medicine to the source of breakouts and speed treatment deep to the source. The MicroClear®Technology and gentle exfoliators work together to cut through oil and dissolve dirt and impurities, so your skin is left clear and smooth.

• Oil-free
  • Clean rinsing
  • MicroClear® Technology
  • Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

How To Use :

• Cleanse twice a day.
  • Wet face. Apply to hands, add water.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Treatment).

Inactive ingredients :-

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Cellulose, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Glycolic Acid, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate. Sodium Hydroxide, Xantham Gum, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Agar, Bht, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Red 30, Red 40.

Purpose :- Acne Treatment

Use :
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time. avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions: Cleanse twice a day. Wet face. Apply to hands, add warm water. Massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly.

Other information :
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Store at room temperature.

• Do you recommend this product Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne W...1 Answers
  • Does this work for body acne as well?2 Answers
  • How good does this actually work for everyone? I'm having...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub
  • "This thing really helps with your breakout problems. I use them with my scrubbing glove during my shower. You can feel your skin soft after. It's not too strong to damage skin. My skin is really sensitive and it works good!" in 48 reviews
member-f1cf7
Purchased at: Walmart
I have no complaints about this cleanser/scrub! My boyfriend actually got me into it, and it works great for me! It clears up any acne fairly quickly, and leaves my skin feeling smooth and healthy after washing. It's not too dry anddoesn't leave an oily residue. I totally would recommend this product.
Mary S.
Flemingsburg , KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good face wash. It is a little drying but it works well and the bottle lasts.
Carmen M.
Kissimmee , FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
This face wash is gentle and affordable it’s perfect for people with oils skin I definitely recommend it
Adonah P.
McKeesport
Defiantly my favorite face wash to use in the morning. Makes my face feel refreshed and  hydrated. I highly recommend using this product especially if you have really oily skin ☺️
Holly H.
Petoskey
Purchased at: Walmart
Works well, micro beads get dead skin moisturizes my face leaning it smooth and soft. Keeps black heads n pimples down
Meghan F.
Altamonte springs
Purchased at: Target
This acne wash would leave my face feeling dry and slightly itchy. I don't recommend this to somebody with sensitive skin.
Marileyxis L.
Got rid of my pimples. It was a great use. Cleared my face in about two weeks. I am a repetitive user of this face wash. For the content of the acne wash, it was good value. Being very gentle on the face. I would buy a whole supply if I could.
Meghan D.
Austin, TX
I've used so many Neutrogena scrubs ... I cycle between a few just to keep my skin fresh, but all neutrogena products smell so good and work so well! It's especially nice when you can stock up while they're on sale. This is my second favorite of the scrubs I've tried, although scrub might be a bit of a misnomer ... I recommend using an exfoliating glove with this, since it's really more of a face wash!
Purchased at: Walmart
Great to use every other day it keeps my skin clear and feeling clean after use. I love to use it morning and before bed, a must have for my skin care routine.
Kendyl S.
State College, PA
I love this face wash. It is very smooth and doesn't feel like it is tearing at my skin, which I find that most do. It is very refreshing and really keeps my breakouts super rare. It is affordable and perfect to have around or to take on travels.
MacKenzie B.
Did anyone else break out from this?
Steph O.
I heard this is a good face wash, does it work good for others? does it get rid of all your acne?
Elisa G.
Ca
Quick question I know it said oil free but once you take it off does it make your skin more oily or does it make you feel dry?
Claire C.
Antioch, CA
How well does this work?
marisa m.
Is this good for dry skin

Amazon