BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits :

Our breakthrough exfoliating scrub features MicroClear®, a powerful technology scientifically shown to boost the delivery of acne medicine to the source of breakouts and speed treatment deep to the source. The MicroClear®Technology and gentle exfoliators work together to cut through oil and dissolve dirt and impurities, so your skin is left clear and smooth.

• Oil-free
  • Clean rinsing
  • MicroClear® Technology
  • Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

How To Use :

• Cleanse twice a day.
  • Wet face. Apply to hands, add water.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Treatment).

Inactive ingredients :-

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Cellulose, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Glycolic Acid, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate. Sodium Hydroxide, Xantham Gum, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Agar, Bht, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Red 30, Red 40.

Purpose :- Acne Treatment

Use :
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time. avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions: Cleanse twice a day. Wet face. Apply to hands, add warm water. Massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly.

Other information :
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Store at room temperature.

• Do you recommend this product Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne W...1 Answers
  • Does this work for body acne as well?2 Answers
  • How good does this actually work for everyone? I'm having...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This thing really helps with your breakout problems. I use them with my scrubbing glove during my shower. You can feel your skin soft after. It's not too strong to damage skin. My skin is really sensitive and it works good!" in 48 reviews
Shawna L.
Ft myers fl
By far the best facial scrub ive been 16 and I'm 32 now still use it to this day! Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub
Bao Nhia C.
Affordable. My husband loves using this to wash his face every morning and night. It does help to keep breakouts from appearing and a good exfoliating face product.
Jaki S.
Houston
I love using this product for when I wake up late or go to sleep late but I still need my face looking good. Completely takes care of my skin and leaves it looking amazing.
Shanekwa R.
Tampa , FL
Love love this been using this same product for about 3 years and I have not changed up or definitely does its job
Devon C.
I’ve been using this every other night mostly because I have more sensitive skin so I can’t exfoliate everyday. I love this so much though, it helps with my acne and isn’t too drying! It’s a great exfoliate yet so gentle too.
Greenlifeubge W.
Joliet, IL
This is bomb it’s light enough for a daily wash if you are looking for a Ance Treatment.. Infound. Dupe wash from family Dollar l! But I like Neutrogena when I want a deep penetrating wash . Perfect for sensitive skin.
AnnMarie C.
I've never found a face product where I've actually seen results prior to this one! I've always suffered from breakouts and this actually helps. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate or cause redness. I do get the occasional that time of month breakouts but they're small and manageable now unlike before! Love this product
Stephanie S.
Portsmouth, VA
One thing I love about Neutrogena is that you don't have to spend the money to get good skin care with them.  I've used the Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub for a while now.  Even at 43 years old this product doesn't make my skin dry but does help with those little breakouts I get from time to time.  I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, no matter the age!
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
I have some bumps in my arms. And most scrubs irritate my skin a lot! But not this one, is amazing gentle, and with no oils
Mekayla G.
Prosperity, SC
This was my daily face wash for years and years. It minimizes breakouts and doesn’t dry out my skin. A little more pricey than other brands but probably only by like a dollar or so. Would definitely recommend for anybody with oily problem skin.
MacKenzie B.
Did anyone else break out from this?
Steph O.
I heard this is a good face wash, does it work good for others? does it get rid of all your acne?
Elisa G.
Ca
Quick question I know it said oil free but once you take it off does it make your skin more oily or does it make you feel dry?
Claire C.
Antioch, CA
How well does this work?
marisa m.
Is this good for dry skin