BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits :

Our breakthrough exfoliating scrub features MicroClear®, a powerful technology scientifically shown to boost the delivery of acne medicine to the source of breakouts and speed treatment deep to the source. The MicroClear®Technology and gentle exfoliators work together to cut through oil and dissolve dirt and impurities, so your skin is left clear and smooth.

• Oil-free
  • Clean rinsing
  • MicroClear® Technology
  • Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

How To Use :

• Cleanse twice a day.
  • Wet face. Apply to hands, add water.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Treatment).

Inactive ingredients :-

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Cellulose, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Glycolic Acid, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate. Sodium Hydroxide, Xantham Gum, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Agar, Bht, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Red 30, Red 40.

Purpose :- Acne Treatment

Use :
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time. avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions: Cleanse twice a day. Wet face. Apply to hands, add warm water. Massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly.

Other information :
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Store at room temperature.

• Do you recommend this product Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne W...1 Answers
  • Does this work for body acne as well?2 Answers
  • How good does this actually work for everyone? I'm having...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub
  • "This thing really helps with your breakout problems. I use them with my scrubbing glove during my shower. You can feel your skin soft after. It's not too strong to damage skin. My skin is really sensitive and it works good!" in 48 reviews
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
I bought this one recently because I was out of my normal one but I really like this scrub, it's not harsh on your skin, smells really good and I feel like this product cleans your face well. This isn't expensive and very affordable.
Abby C.
Tallahassee, FL
Although I love the way this face wash felt on my face, it did not help my acne. It was gentle and refreshing and left my skin soft. It was pricey compared to other products if I remember correctly. I want a product that finally works
Cassidy H.
Ehrhardt, SC
Great product! 3 stars only because I like a little harsher scrub but if you are going to use this every single day it may be good that it’s not so harsh (I don’t have sensitive skin either)! My skin did feel clean after each wash!
Proggya P.
West Orange, NJ
I use this exfoliating scrub every morning. It really helps get under the most superficial layer of your skin and the beads help take out any dirt beneath. Only problem is that it’s a little drying, and should be used religiously.
Faith W.
Clarksville
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good product. However, it is a bit too harsh for my skin to use daily, as my skin is dry and slightly sensitive. However if you don’t have that problem you will love it as it is great and at an even better price point.
Luz S.
I love this!! It doesn't dry out your face at all. It does help with break outs and although it's a scrub, it's very gentle. It's not abrassive which is a plus. It's very creamy and hydrating and leaves your skin feeling soft.
Devon C.
I’ve been using this every other night mostly because I have more sensitive skin so I can’t exfoliate everyday. I love this so much though, it helps with my acne and isn’t too drying! It’s a great exfoliate yet so gentle too.
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
Neutrogena is such a great brand and when I saw this, I had to have it! I loved everything about it! Smelled good and it left my skin feeling clean and smooth! I also love that this product is oil free! I recommend trying it out!
Lauren B.
Kent, OH
I love this scrub! It makes my face feel extra fresh and helps take off all of the dirt that is on my face. Definitely met my expectations and the price is so cheap for a good face wash! Highly recommend to others as well.
Amanda H.
New City, NY
I use this every single day! My skin type is dry and oily but this helps keep my oil under control for sure. I have sensitive skin but it is gentle. The packaging is nice as well- I associate the orange with cleanliness.
MacKenzie B.
Did anyone else break out from this?
Steph O.
I heard this is a good face wash, does it work good for others? does it get rid of all your acne?
Elisa G.
Ca
Quick question I know it said oil free but once you take it off does it make your skin more oily or does it make you feel dry?
Claire C.
Antioch, CA
How well does this work?
marisa m.
Is this good for dry skin

Amazon