BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits :

Our breakthrough exfoliating scrub features MicroClear®, a powerful technology scientifically shown to boost the delivery of acne medicine to the source of breakouts and speed treatment deep to the source. The MicroClear®Technology and gentle exfoliators work together to cut through oil and dissolve dirt and impurities, so your skin is left clear and smooth.

• Oil-free
  • Clean rinsing
  • MicroClear® Technology
  • Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

How To Use :

• Cleanse twice a day.
  • Wet face. Apply to hands, add water.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Treatment).

Inactive ingredients :-

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Cellulose, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Glycolic Acid, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate. Sodium Hydroxide, Xantham Gum, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Agar, Bht, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Red 30, Red 40.

Purpose :- Acne Treatment

Use :
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time. avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions: Cleanse twice a day. Wet face. Apply to hands, add warm water. Massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly.

Other information :
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Store at room temperature.

• Do you recommend this product Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne W...1 Answers
  • Does this work for body acne as well?2 Answers
  • How good does this actually work for everyone? I'm having...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub
  • "This thing really helps with your breakout problems. I use them with my scrubbing glove during my shower. You can feel your skin soft after. It's not too strong to damage skin. My skin is really sensitive and it works good!" in 48 reviews
Bao-Tran L.
I don’t really trust anything that says it’s an acne wash because I feel like it makes my skin even worse. This dries out my skin a lot, and there is lots of redness and itchiness. I feel like it just doesn’t work for my skin, but I can’t vouch for other people.
Mekayla G.
Prosperity, SC
This was my daily face wash for years and years. It minimizes breakouts and doesn’t dry out my skin. A little more pricey than other brands but probably only by like a dollar or so. Would definitely recommend for anybody with oily problem skin.
Chelsie I.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this stuff, it cleans really deep with out drying my skin out or irritating it. I’m a repeat user and I definitely recommend. It’s decent price as well. Only thing I wish was a little different was the smell, but it’s not terrible!
Marisa L.
I feel like this face scrub works pretty well. It leaves my face feeling nice and refreshed. I do like that it is oil free due to the fact that I rent to have combination skin and I like to use a light moisturizer after I cleanse my face anyhow. I would recommend
Molly H.
Odenton, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
Strong effective face wash. Removes the daily dirt that builds up on your face. I love that it’s affordable and last a while. A little of the product goes a long way!! I think it would be better if it had a better scent. All in all I recommend
PaigeAlexandra T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used to use this as my regular face scrub but found it did dry me out a little if I used it during the winter. Still works very well and kept me from breaking out in the summer, but I already have dry skin and I couldn’t use this in winter
Lissette G.
New London , CT
Excellent product! Clean and protect your skin from acne. Used twice and definitely will use it again. Not expensive compared with the results, will suggest anyone with serious acne issues who would like to use it that contact a dermatologist first.
Abby C.
Tallahassee, FL
Although I love the way this face wash felt on my face, it did not help my acne. It was gentle and refreshing and left my skin soft. It was pricey compared to other products if I remember correctly. I want a product that finally works
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
I bought this one recently because I was out of my normal one but I really like this scrub, it's not harsh on your skin, smells really good and I feel like this product cleans your face well. This isn't expensive and very affordable.
Cassidy H.
Ehrhardt, SC
Great product! 3 stars only because I like a little harsher scrub but if you are going to use this every single day it may be good that it’s not so harsh (I don’t have sensitive skin either)! My skin did feel clean after each wash!
MacKenzie B.
Did anyone else break out from this?
Steph O.
I heard this is a good face wash, does it work good for others? does it get rid of all your acne?
Elisa G.
Ca
Quick question I know it said oil free but once you take it off does it make your skin more oily or does it make you feel dry?
Claire C.
Antioch, CA
How well does this work?
marisa m.
Is this good for dry skin

Amazon