BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits :

Our breakthrough exfoliating scrub features MicroClear®, a powerful technology scientifically shown to boost the delivery of acne medicine to the source of breakouts and speed treatment deep to the source. The MicroClear®Technology and gentle exfoliators work together to cut through oil and dissolve dirt and impurities, so your skin is left clear and smooth.

• Oil-free
  • Clean rinsing
  • MicroClear® Technology
  • Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

How To Use :

• Cleanse twice a day.
  • Wet face. Apply to hands, add water.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Treatment).

Inactive ingredients :-

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Cellulose, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Glycolic Acid, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate. Sodium Hydroxide, Xantham Gum, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Agar, Bht, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Red 30, Red 40.

Purpose :- Acne Treatment

Use :
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time. avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions: Cleanse twice a day. Wet face. Apply to hands, add warm water. Massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly.

Other information :
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Store at room temperature.

• Do you recommend this product Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne W...1 Answers
  • Does this work for body acne as well?2 Answers
  • How good does this actually work for everyone? I'm having...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub
  • "This thing really helps with your breakout problems. I use them with my scrubbing glove during my shower. You can feel your skin soft after. It's not too strong to damage skin. My skin is really sensitive and it works good!" in 48 reviews
Natasha B.
Carlisle, PA
I have terrible adult acne issues in certain areas of my face. My nose and chin are extremely oily and it's so hard to find acne treatment that doesnt over dry and not add too much to oil prone skin. I found this to work well. I literally have to use multiple products depending on the weather conditions. And it saves me step since it has the scrubbing beads in it.
Liz A.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I like how it gets the job done. I have combination skin and my noise area is always oily and I tend to get acne. The value is great and the price. It’s a great help for my oily sensitive skin.
Ashlee B.
3616 n constance dr prescott valley az
This face wash is incredible i have used it for years and it is literally the only face wash that works for me otherwise i breakout or my skin is super oily i would give it 8 stars if i could
Tosha A.
Florence , AZ
Works nicely, not over abrasive so it doesn't cause more acne , infections and skin problems . I've used it for many years now and my only complaint is that it's not as deep of a clean as I would like with my blackheads.. but I feel like it if was I would wind up having more acne problems like the apricot scrubs caused . so I stick with those one :)
Marleigh K.
I’ve been using this facewash for about a month now and I love the way it leaves my face feeling. I just recommend taking your make up off with a make up wipe first to get most of it off.
Eugenia L.
Tucson, AZ
Love the way it feels as it gently exfoliates and helps with those blackheads.  Leaves my skin clear and smooth and silky! Pleasant fragrance also. It is effective for my type of skin with acne and blackheads. I have bought this for a few years. Sometimes it is hard to find, but I'll keep using it as long as they keep making it.
Leah R.
Milton, WV
In middle school this was my go to for my acne prone skin. I don’t remember it completely clearing my skin, but it did help take the edge off. It’s a little on the harsh side so I would use caution if your skin is easily irritated. Also be sure to follow up with a moisturizer (yes even you oily gals) because this will dry you out.
Meaghan P.
Mooresville, NC
This product line it right up my alley! The acne medicine side of it eliminates blackheads and pimples quickly without overdrying! Their gel spot treatment is also helpful! The only thing I would ask for is a large sized bottle. This doesn’t last long for someone using a quarter or larger amount daily. Nice overall product though!
Aestraëlyse C.
New York
This product is truly amazing. I use it every night after i clean my face with the wet wipes  but before my toner.
I feel like it helps keeping my skin pimples free.

i don’t believe this is an expensive product . I think it’s definitely under the $10. And because i only use it at might i last me a while
Megan F.
Williamsport
I swear by this! It helps keeps my breakout at bay and when I do break out it's minimal. I love the smell and feel of this product and it doesn't dry out my skin like others have.
Kate R.
Is this a cream base or water base?
Ayah B.
U.A.E
Do you recommend this product Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub
Cinda R.
SPRINGFIELD, OH
How good does this actually work for everyone? I'm having horrible adult acne and it needs go away! I am also breaking out on my chest, any suggestions??
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Does this dry out your skin at all? Can you use it every day?
Gabby S.
Does this really help with acne and dry skin?

Amazon