BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits :

Our breakthrough exfoliating scrub features MicroClear®, a powerful technology scientifically shown to boost the delivery of acne medicine to the source of breakouts and speed treatment deep to the source. The MicroClear®Technology and gentle exfoliators work together to cut through oil and dissolve dirt and impurities, so your skin is left clear and smooth.

• Oil-free
  • Clean rinsing
  • MicroClear® Technology
  • Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

How To Use :

• Cleanse twice a day.
  • Wet face. Apply to hands, add water.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Treatment).

Inactive ingredients :-

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Cellulose, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Glycolic Acid, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate. Sodium Hydroxide, Xantham Gum, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Agar, Bht, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Red 30, Red 40.

Purpose :- Acne Treatment

Use :
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time. avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions: Cleanse twice a day. Wet face. Apply to hands, add warm water. Massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly.

Other information :
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Store at room temperature.

• Do you recommend this product Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne W...1 Answers
  • Does this work for body acne as well?2 Answers
  • How good does this actually work for everyone? I'm having...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This thing really helps with your breakout problems. I use them with my scrubbing glove during my shower. You can feel your skin soft after. It's not too strong to damage skin. My skin is really sensitive and it works good!" in 48 reviews
vety a.
The scrub is great. I found that it does do an excellent job for counteracting pimples that appear on my face. The only downside that it’s a little bit drying and I have oily skin.
Chloe K.
N Las Vegas, NV
I used to use this one a lot and it always helped, I don’t know why I don’t use it anymore to be honest but I love the feeling it leaves behind and also the smell is good.
Natalie L.
San Antonio, TX
Ehhhh this product was a hit and miss in my book. It helped with my breakouts but for some strange reason it made me super oily....I wanted to live it especially for the price.
Britani B.
I absolutely love this product! I always feel so refreshed and awake when I use it in the morning. It really does its job as long as you actually work it in there so yes, I definitely recommend!
Claudia M.
San Jose, CA
I have used this Nd it does work but i have used better. The package is nice. It is a bit disappointing as it does not lather up as I would want it to. It is a bit pricey as well.
Claudia B.
I use this every day in the shower for that extra level of cleansing. It’s a scrub but it’s very subtle. Doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. Would definitely recommend!
Nichole s.
Mogadore, OH
Absolutely love this stuff! I love the feeling of the exfoliating beads. It's not too harsh on your skin, and my face always feels so clean & refreshed after I use it!
Rim B.
Gainesville
The scrub was not as great as the L'Oreal one. It did clear my face and keep it clean. However, it made lightened my skin tone for some reason, so I stopped using it.
Berenice G.
Los Angeles , CA
I really liked this scrub. It was not too harsh on your skin and I felt like it was clearing up my skin all while making it feel clean and glowy. Defiently recomend.
Maya R.
I live by this face wash!! It always leaves my face feeling clean and fresh and the smell is amazing. The oil free component is a must and I love how my face feels after. My friend recommend this to me and I'm forever grateful
MacKenzie B.
Did anyone else break out from this?
Steph O.
I heard this is a good face wash, does it work good for others? does it get rid of all your acne?
Elisa G.
Ca
Quick question I know it said oil free but once you take it off does it make your skin more oily or does it make you feel dry?
Claire C.
Antioch, CA
How well does this work?
marisa m.
Is this good for dry skin