BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits :

Our breakthrough exfoliating scrub features MicroClear®, a powerful technology scientifically shown to boost the delivery of acne medicine to the source of breakouts and speed treatment deep to the source. The MicroClear®Technology and gentle exfoliators work together to cut through oil and dissolve dirt and impurities, so your skin is left clear and smooth.

• Oil-free
  • Clean rinsing
  • MicroClear® Technology
  • Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

How To Use :

• Cleanse twice a day.
  • Wet face. Apply to hands, add water.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Treatment).

Inactive ingredients :-

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Cellulose, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Glycolic Acid, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate. Sodium Hydroxide, Xantham Gum, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Agar, Bht, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Red 30, Red 40.

Purpose :- Acne Treatment

Use :
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time. avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions: Cleanse twice a day. Wet face. Apply to hands, add warm water. Massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly.

Other information :
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Store at room temperature.

• Do you recommend this product Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne W...1 Answers
  • Does this work for body acne as well?2 Answers
  • How good does this actually work for everyone? I'm having...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub
  • "This thing really helps with your breakout problems. I use them with my scrubbing glove during my shower. You can feel your skin soft after. It's not too strong to damage skin. My skin is really sensitive and it works good!" in 48 reviews
#BGDBT W.
Orlando
It has my skin looking fresssshhh and nice my pores wasn't open my face was clear it was cheap asf for wat it's worth I was so effective it had me looking good it have nice packaging could have been a little better yes I would tell everyone about it I looovvveeeddd this product
Gaby R.
Aurora
Purchased at: Walmart
I like to use this because it helps a bit with my acne but it isn’t a huge miracle worker. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with oily skin, mine has gotten better over the years. I will definitely repurchase the product as I have been using it for more than 3 years.
Shelby L.
Schuykl Havn, PA
I love this product it is rich smooth thick and creamy this is something you can use all the time it is cheap can be found anywhere I would recommend especially if your trying to have something you can use multiple times a day does not dry the skin out and it does work
Iqra A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
The neutrogena scrub had a nice grainy texture that applied pretty well on my face. It’s scent was mild but did not treat my face very well. The texture made my sensitive skin red and breakout. So this scrub I would say isn’t for sensitive dry skin.
Jennifer V.
Fort myers Florida
Purchased at: Walmart
I will never use another face srub after trying this one. This srub not only cleans your face but it also takes care of any stubborn blemishes you may have. I use this product daily in my evening routine.

#NEUTROGENA
Angie F.
Santa Ana, CA
Purchased at: Target
Horrible! I have oily skin and it made me breakout like no other. It left my skin feeling like I still have product on after washing, almost as if I had lotion after using this scrub. Don’t recommend at all.
Maegan R.
Fort Collins
This is okay. Does a nice job at taking away dead skin but the formula itself is a little to harsh for me personally. Kind of makes me break out but nothing major. This was my first time buying it and I’m going to use the rest but probably won’t buy it again
Ashley B.
Bronx
If you are dealing with acne , I highly recommend this cream for you. This cream will leave your face smooth , fresh and oil free. The cream contains salicylic acid which is really good for acne. It stops breakouts before they start. Before I started using this product I would breakout but now I use it two times a day which is morning and night I don’t have that problem anymore.
joselyne r.
1812 E 115th st
Great on the skin great use for sensitive skin due to its gentleness  Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser easy to wash off one of the best results
Valerie A.
Prattville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Aww man this use to be my go to... I have oily skin and I got this cause its an oil free cleanser. It did make my skin a bit dryer than i thought it would but I liked it.
MacKenzie B.
Did anyone else break out from this?
Steph O.
I heard this is a good face wash, does it work good for others? does it get rid of all your acne?
Elisa G.
Ca
Quick question I know it said oil free but once you take it off does it make your skin more oily or does it make you feel dry?
Claire C.
Antioch, CA
How well does this work?
Meagan W.
Temple City, CA
Does this work for body acne as well?

Amazon