BY NEUTROGENA #16 in Face Scrubs

Benefits :

Our breakthrough exfoliating scrub features MicroClear®, a powerful technology scientifically shown to boost the delivery of acne medicine to the source of breakouts and speed treatment deep to the source. The MicroClear®Technology and gentle exfoliators work together to cut through oil and dissolve dirt and impurities, so your skin is left clear and smooth.

• Oil-free
  • Clean rinsing
  • MicroClear® Technology
  • Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

How To Use :

• Cleanse twice a day.
  • Wet face. Apply to hands, add water.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Treatment).

Inactive ingredients :-

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Cellulose, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Glycolic Acid, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate. Sodium Hydroxide, Xantham Gum, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Agar, Bht, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Red 30, Red 40.

Purpose :- Acne Treatment

Use :
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time. avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions: Cleanse twice a day. Wet face. Apply to hands, add warm water. Massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly.

Other information :
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Store at room temperature.

• Do you recommend this product Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne W...1 Answers
  • Does this work for body acne as well?2 Answers
  • How good does this actually work for everyone? I'm having...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub
  • "This thing really helps with your breakout problems. I use them with my scrubbing glove during my shower. You can feel your skin soft after. It's not too strong to damage skin. My skin is really sensitive and it works good!" in 48 reviews
Ashley B.
Bronx
If you are dealing with acne , I highly recommend this cream for you. This cream will leave your face smooth , fresh and oil free. The cream contains salicylic acid which is really good for acne. It stops breakouts before they start. Before I started using this product I would breakout but now I use it two times a day which is morning and night I don’t have that problem anymore.
Mia A.
I had really high hopes for the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub, but it didn't really meet my expectations. I tried using it multiple times, but every time I used it, my face starting burning pretty bad. I might be allergic to one of the ingredients or it just was really exfoliating. I was very disappointed because I have used lots of other Neutrogena products and they worked really well for my skin type.
Theresa S.
Hamilton
I love this product it does what it says when I'm not pregnant it keeps me from breaking out it removes oil from my t zone and it also removes all the dry skin and if you have watched my videos on YouTube you know how but of dry skin i have around the nose it is gentle enough to use every single day i use it in the morning to help my make to be flawless
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I really like this product. I used it for years before I started using Biore. I love the smell, I like the clean feeling it gives my skin and noticed less breakouts over time. Absolutely nothing wrong with this product. I just use other products from time to time so my skin doesn’t get tired of one product. I think this works well on both oily and dry skin too!
chloë s.
I really love Neutrogena but this product right here made my face have an allergic reaction :( within 3 days of using it my face because rough to the touch, layers of my skin came off that's why it hurt to even apply aloe or moisturizer. I called neutrogena and they refunded me but they couldn't tell me anything about why this happened. So I will say, for anyone who just buys this use it once and if your face starts to hurt some (mind did all 3 days) then stop using this product because your face will swell, get burning sensations and not be okay for at least two weeks :/ I love this companies hydro boost moisturizer and pore refining toner but this didn't work for me. Hope this helps
Kassandra D.
Cookeville
I use this scrub nearly every single day - which I probably shouldn't, but it makes my skin feel so clean and smooth! It easily takes off layers of moisturizer, eye cream, and sunscreen without making my skin sensitive or dry. For the price and the results, you can't beat it.
McKall K.
Provo
Keeps my acne away! The scrubbing beads are nice and taking off the dry skin leaving your skin feeling refreshed and super clean. Only downfall I think is that it sorta makes your skin icy cold, I just don't like that kind of stuff, other than that I think it's great.
Ericka H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I'm just going to say that I use this every morning when I shower, and it is very helpful. I no longer break out and if I do get any pimples, it's because I touch my face a lot. If you are looking to get an acne cleanser, this is the one you should get. It may be a small bottle, but it also isn't hard to go to a store and get some more if you need it and like it. Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
Great product for a great price. Under $10 and works! Smells amazing! Left my skin feeling clean and dry, but hydrated.
Save your receipts, most stores have great makeup/beauty return policies .
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
I love this brand this product is awesome it cleans deep down into clogged pores it has a nice scrub to it , leaves skin feeling clean and hydrated, it started clearing my skin on day three on day six my skin was acne free , can find in any store very affordable and like the packaging would definitely recommend this product
MacKenzie B.
Did anyone else break out from this?
Steph O.
I heard this is a good face wash, does it work good for others? does it get rid of all your acne?
Elisa G.
Ca
Quick question I know it said oil free but once you take it off does it make your skin more oily or does it make you feel dry?
Claire C.
Antioch, CA
How well does this work?
marisa m.
Is this good for dry skin

back