3 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #25 in Body Scrub

Effective yet gentle scrub for acne treatment helps stop breakouts before they start Cleans deep into pores and helps stop breakouts before they start.  This breakthrough formula features MicroClear™ a powerful technology clinically shown to boost delivery of acne medicine, clear congested pores and speed treatment deep to the source. MicroClear™ and gentle Microbeads work together to cut through oil, dissolving dirt and impurities without overdrying or irritation. Skin is left clear and smooth. Questions or comments? or neutrogena.com ; see more...

• Does this work for body acne as well?2 Answers
  • How good does this actually work for everyone? I'm having horrible ...1 Answers
  • How well does this work?2 Answers
Alanis T.
Alanis T.
Hot Springs, AR
I've been using Neutrogena products for nearly my whole adult life, and I have no plans to stop anytime soon. I love using this face wash, but I find that the scrub aspect isn't as strong as I would like so I use this product concurrently with my TreeActiv Anti Acne & Rosacea Treatment Sulfur Mask Plus Rhassoul, Bentonite Clay Mask with Witch Hazel & Aloe Vera - Refreshing Lemon Scent (1 Jar), which serves as my exfoliator.

This is a great product to use with the Neutrogena, as the acne wash cleans your skin really well, and gets rid of all the dirt of the day, excess make-up, and provides a clean slate of skin for the exfoliant to work on. Then, the exfoliant cleans even deeper into your pores, preventing future break outs, shrinking existing acne, and for me at least, leaves your skin feeling so much tighter.

I follow this with my TreeActiv+ Tea Tree Oil Acne Solution for Advanced Acne Treatment - All Natural Acne Spot Treatment - Blemishes Gone or Your Money Back! (60ml) as a spot cleaner and moisturizer. The antibacterial qualities of the tea tree oil prevent more bacteria from getting in to your pores, and the oil moisturizes without being too oily. I definitely recommend this face wash, as well as the other products I mentioned, if you're looking for clear skin and a smooth face.
Amya H.
Amya H.
I just love this face wash! I do suggest using a moisturizer that works best for you with this product, it does leave dry skin when used. I like to use this on my chest and back as well because it helps control those small breakouts. Ive been using this product for a couple months now and its all been good so far. Dont expect to spend 5$ and get an immediate face change, thats not how it works. It takes a little over two weeks to really notice improvements and a little longer if you change face washes. Remember that skin is also affected by issues or abnormalities within the body and then theres those who just have oily skin. ALSO, as a moisturizer I do suggest using natural oils like coconut or jojoba, which both work well for my skin and for dryer skin, try using argan oil. Its much thicker and has provides more nutrients. Only use a dime sized amount (literally) too much will clog pores.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Davie, FL
I have been using this product for over 5 years and it has really helped balance my skin. I use to have monthly break outs due to that time of the month but this product helped balance my skin and keep my breakouts away. My teen daughter started having issues with acne around the age of 14 she also uses this product and after two months of some dryness and a couple of weeks of breakouts her skin balanced out also and when ever we try something new we regret it. This is amazing, keeps acne away, controls black heads, keeps pores minimal and doesn't cause dryness or irritation. I highly recommend for teens and women of all ages. I'm in my late thirties and wouldn't use anything else.
loleatha m.
loleatha m.
SALT LICK, KY
I use Neutrogene Oil Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub every morning as a wake up method and nightly to help get all the greasy oily makeup off of my face. It not only makes my skin soft and smooth, but the smell is simply amazing. It is truly the only product I use that works to keep my pores open and clear. Before I used this my face was oily, acne covered, and had no shine. Once I began using this product i could drastically see the difference in just a short few days. I highly recommend Neutrogenas oil free acne wash to anyone looking to use a product that not only smells amazing, but protects your skin and keeps it looking flawless.
Schaumin A.
Schaumin A.
Snellville, GA
I have very dry to combo skin, and add highly sensitive to the mix which makes it very difficult to find my holy grail products. I use a combination of expensive department store skincare and makeup, but this scrub has been my ultimate go to. It gently scrubs and exfoliates my sensitive skin without irritating it, and whenever I have a pesky pimple appear I use it for a spot treatment while I chill at home, but the next day its gone! I definitely recommend for price and quality! My skin is proof of this, and I have been using for over 5 years!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Central, SC
I use this face wash every day in the shower. It leaves my face feeling clean and fresh but not raw or dry, like some more abrasive face washes do. My only problem with this is that it does have microbeads, which not only are bad for the environment but I also find them everywhere on my body after washing my face off. It will be interesting to see how Meutrogena recreates this product without the synthetic microbeads. Honestly I think they can just be done away with and this product would still be great!
Edna C.
Edna C.
Hands down for the most amazing acne wash! more like a dupe for Proactive solution, to start off my face was horrible! my pores were huge to begin with and my pimples were just red and huge i thank the lady that came up to me, took her time time to point this amazing acne wash to me, I'm currently using it. This creme base gives such a soft feel even if dry skin it wont make it any drier! as i used this everyday my acne disappeared in just 1 month i feel so comfortable wearing no makeup at all!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
I used this daily for my acne prone skin and for the first month I really enjoyed it but I still noticed that my skin was getting a little irritated from the exfoliating grains so I had to switch to a more creamier face wash but for the purpose of drying out my face and not making me as oily, I give it three stars but, I did notice the more I used it daily that it would dry me out a little too much and so on my cheeks I started to notice some dry patches.
Linda K.
Linda K.
Spring Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this scrub. I couponed and stocked up, and literally just ran out so now I am using the St Ives until I can stock up again.

Because I have oily skin, this is one of the scrubs that make me feel clean after a face wash. It's affordable and convenient. My face is clear and I don't know if it's because of the face wash or if it's because I am already done with puberty. Either way, I don't want to stop and find out !
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Fitchburg, MA
I love this product it does an amazing job control my oily t zone without leaving my skin dehydrated. I use it daily and the micro beads are gentle on the skin for anyone whose wondering I've tried other scrubs where the micro beads are harsh on my skin but this one is great love this product highly recommend this product for someone who would like a scrub that controls the oil while leaving skin moisturized.👍🏻👍🏻
MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.
Did anyone else break out from this?
Steph O.
Steph O.
I heard this is a good face wash, does it work good for others? does it get rid of all your acne?
Elisa G.
Elisa G.
Ca
Quick question I know it said oil free but once you take it off does it make your skin more oily or does it make you feel dry?
Vy N.
Vy N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone use this everyday (morning and night) to get rid of acne and what type of skin type do you have?
Claire C.
Claire C.
Antioch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work?