BY NEUTROGENA #34 in Face Scrubs

Benefits :

Our breakthrough exfoliating scrub features MicroClear®, a powerful technology scientifically shown to boost the delivery of acne medicine to the source of breakouts and speed treatment deep to the source. The MicroClear®Technology and gentle exfoliators work together to cut through oil and dissolve dirt and impurities, so your skin is left clear and smooth.

• Oil-free
  • Clean rinsing
  • MicroClear® Technology
  • Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

How To Use :

• Cleanse twice a day.
  • Wet face. Apply to hands, add water.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Treatment).

Inactive ingredients :-

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Cellulose, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Glycolic Acid, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate. Sodium Hydroxide, Xantham Gum, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Agar, Bht, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Red 30, Red 40.

Purpose :- Acne Treatment

Use :
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time. avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions: Cleanse twice a day. Wet face. Apply to hands, add warm water. Massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly.

Other information :
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Store at room temperature.

• Do you recommend this product Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne W...1 Answers
  • Does this work for body acne as well?2 Answers
  • How good does this actually work for everyone? I'm having...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub
  • "This thing really helps with your breakout problems. I use them with my scrubbing glove during my shower. You can feel your skin soft after. It's not too strong to damage skin. My skin is really sensitive and it works good!" in 48 reviews
Ashley B.
Bronx
If you are dealing with acne , I highly recommend this cream for you. This cream will leave your face smooth , fresh and oil free. The cream contains salicylic acid which is really good for acne. It stops breakouts before they start. Before I started using this product I would breakout but now I use it two times a day which is morning and night I don’t have that problem anymore.
Theresa S.
Hamilton
I love this product it does what it says when I'm not pregnant it keeps me from breaking out it removes oil from my t zone and it also removes all the dry skin and if you have watched my videos on YouTube you know how but of dry skin i have around the nose it is gentle enough to use every single day i use it in the morning to help my make to be flawless
Allison D.
Florida
I really like this scrub. I use nothing but Neutrogena for my acne issues these days. I can't say anything but the best about their products. This scrub is great to get rid of pesky blackheads and blemishes, really gets deep into the skin and eliminates redness. Highly recommended! Will purchase again in the future.
Kassandra D.
Cookeville
I use this scrub nearly every single day - which I probably shouldn't, but it makes my skin feel so clean and smooth! It easily takes off layers of moisturizer, eye cream, and sunscreen without making my skin sensitive or dry. For the price and the results, you can't beat it.
McKall K.
Provo
Keeps my acne away! The scrubbing beads are nice and taking off the dry skin leaving your skin feeling refreshed and super clean. Only downfall I think is that it sorta makes your skin icy cold, I just don't like that kind of stuff, other than that I think it's great.
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
Great product for a great price. Under $10 and works! Smells amazing! Left my skin feeling clean and dry, but hydrated.
Save your receipts, most stores have great makeup/beauty return policies .
AnnMarie C.
I've never found a face product where I've actually seen results prior to this one! I've always suffered from breakouts and this actually helps. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate or cause redness. I do get the occasional that time of month breakouts but they're small and manageable now unlike before! Love this product
Ashley V.
Ive been through alot of acne cleansers and none of them compare to this! This is my holy grail of facewashes. The first time I used this my face was a lot clearer and was really smooth. Which I loved because some other acne washes made me have dry skin. Been using it for a month now and Ive seen a huge differnce, would buy again! And would recommend this to anybody!
Ashlee B.
3616 n constance dr prescott valley az
This face wash is incredible i have used it for years and it is literally the only face wash that works for me otherwise i breakout or my skin is super oily i would give it 8 stars if i could
Constance L.
Whitehall, OH
I HIGHLY recommend if you are struggling with your skin. It's creamy with exfoliants and works like nothing else I have ever used. THIS in combination with their salicylic acid concealer wiped out some serious acne when I was in high school. It doesn't over dry your skin and leaves it feeling very clean.
MacKenzie B.
Did anyone else break out from this?
Steph O.
I heard this is a good face wash, does it work good for others? does it get rid of all your acne?
Elisa G.
Ca
Quick question I know it said oil free but once you take it off does it make your skin more oily or does it make you feel dry?
Claire C.
Antioch, CA
How well does this work?
marisa m.
Is this good for dry skin