BY NEUTROGENA

Our oil-free acne face wash gently cleanses deep into pores for clear-looking skin. Unlike ordinary cleansers, it contains Salicylic Acid which eliminates breakouts and helps prevent future breakouts. And unlike some acne remedies, this facial cleanser contains special comforters which soothe and condition skin to help prevent skin irritation and over-drying. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any pore-clogging residue.

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

How To Use:

• Wet face.
  • Squeeze into hands.
  • Apply to face and massage gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.
  • If excessive drying or peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day.

Active ingredient:-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Treatment).

Inactive ingredients:-

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Steareth-21, Polysorbate 60, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate. Sodium Hydroxide, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Xantham Gum, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Panthenol.

Warnings For external use only. When using this productskin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Warnings Other Information Sunburn Alert This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.

• I m searching for something for my acne . Is this worths ...1 Answers
  • Can you girls, show me you before and after with this pro...1 Answers
  • Can you get this product in the UK?1 Answers
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Cream Cleanser
  • "I have breakouts a couple times a month, but this cleanser clears them up quickly. My skin never feels tight or dry after using it, and the smell is fresh and clean. I have very sensitive skin that is prone to redness, but this product doesn't irritate it at all!" in 27 reviews
  • "GREAT PRODUCT :) : -for all skin types -stops break outs -gentle -does't dry out your skin -low price for great product" in 3 reviews
  • "This face wash is great for acne but it dries my skin out!" in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this product to anyone." in 1 review
  • "It is very gentle but still effective." in 1 review
Sayaa B.
So, I have very sensitive skin and I always used Olay Fresh Effects but my store was sold out of it so I picked this up and it was an awful mistake. I love many other Neutrogena products but this one was really awful on my face. I used it for three days morning and night as I do all my other face washes and it made me face very red and irritated as well as SO dry it hurt. It hurt and it was like my face was wind burnt but in fact it was just this product, it all went back to normal when I stopped using it. Idk if this was just my skin type but it was rough, use with caution if you also have sensitive or dry skin!
Emily H.
New Holland, OH
Y’all, i know a Christmas and I’ve been getting stressed out. My chin broke out all over from stress...and I’ve never been one to get acne so I was freaking out. My fiancé went to the store and picked this up for me. I probably would have never bought it but I am so Glad he did!!! I started using it on a Saturday and it’s already clearing up! (It’s only Tuesday!) the best part is you can FEEL it working! Yes. Claims to “cut through oil quickly to speed acne medicine straight to the source” and I truly believe that since it’s the fastest I’ve ever cleared a breakout! Most def a face wash to keep around!
Sare B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Purchased at: Target
Feels smooth and creamy going on, I love this cream cleanser. It’s gentle enough to use daily and not have to worry about dryness. I would highly recommend this product, it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and clean after.
joshua l.
sacramento
I just don’t like this product. The smell is just too chemically and when I’m putting something on my skin right now the last thing I want is something that smells like that. There’s so many other products that work well and smell while too.
♡Candice♡ F.
Vacaville , CA
I like this product. I've been using it for years. I have real oily skin and it seems to have kept my acne to a bare minimum. Doesnt dry out my face and makes my face soft and smooth. Will continue to buy.
Kaylee W.
Williamsburg , KY
This face wash helps so much for acne prone skin!! It smells amazing and is very gentle on the skin. Well worth the price around $4-$6. It Helps prevent breakouts, controls blackheads from getting bigger, helps with blemishes and much more. Don’t overuse though because it can’t dry your face out. This product is very effective and leaves your face very clean and smooth! Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub
Stevie L.
I turned to this product after finding out that my previous facial cleanser had a super high ph level. I was looking for something with salicylic acid in it while also not breaking the bank. This cream cleanser does a great job of effectively cleansing my face and preventing acne while not stripping my skin of my natural oils. If you’re in the market for a low ph face cleanser, give this a try!
Rosanna P.
East Amherst, NY
This made a significant difference in my skin in only 2 uses. I have struggled with mild to moderate acne most of my life and lately -through a lot of research- discovered that I have dehydrated skin which lacks water. (Not dry which lacks oil). I found with these skin types acne often forms because the facial oil tries to compensate by hardening, thus leaving to clogged pores. I use a high end brand for my skincare but wasn't using anything specifically for acne. I have incorporated this cleanser at night because I believe the salicylic and glycolic acids work by chemically exfoliate gently while clearing out hardened sebum. I have also added a hydrating toner into my routine to help lock hydration into my skin. Will come back to update this review but so far so good!
Kerry A.
neutrogena is great and i have been using this brand for over 10 years.
 I love to take care of my skin but breakout easily so this works wonders for my skin. it smells lovely and i use it daily!!

i found at target and is affordable.
Brianna O.
I absolutely LOVE this face wash. I have very oily skin but it’s also very sensitive so this face wash is perfect for me. It has salicylic acid in it so it attacks my breakouts but it doesn’t dry out my face because it’s a cream face wash. I noticed results after just the first use!! I highly recommend this product if you have problem skin that’s very sensitive.
Artajia R.
Does this leave your skin feeling smooth?
Alli M.
I live in a dry climate. My cheeks are always dry. I don't have acne. I am looking for a daily cleanser that is effective yet gentle. Is Neutrogena Oil-free Acne Wash appropriate?
saydi d.
Moreno Valley, CA
I been wanting t get this so bad, but does it work ?
Jasmine C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Does it work for blackheads?