Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Cream Cleanser uploaded by Alicia R.Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Cream Cleanser uploaded by Clara S.

BY NEUTROGENA

Get a clearer complexion with NEUTROGENA Oil-Free Acne Wash Cream Cleanser. For acne-prone skin this effective yet gentle cream cleanser deep cleans without overirritating your skin. This medicated acne cleanser helps eliminate breakouts keeps pores clog free and effectively removes excess oil. Special comforters soothe and condition skin to help prevent irritation. Skin is left clean without any pore-clogging residue. This cleanser comes in a 200-millilitre tube.200 mL tube of creamy facial cleanser Gently cleanses for clear skin Specially formulated to treat acne-prone skin Helps prevent new acne pimples from forming Special ingredients soothe and condition skin leaving it clean and never oily Oil-free see more...

• I have very oily skin. How well does this work? 1 Answers
Candice C.
I find that this is a seasonal product for me. In the winter out helps me keep my skin clear and moisturized, because it's a cream wash. In the hotter seasons like the summer, it doesn't do the trick. It's not strong enough to combat hot weather breakouts. It has a pleasant smell and a medium consistency, but it is not a product I'd recommend for moderate acne.
Keila B.
Portage, IN
This is a great cleanser. It's oils free and it doesn't dry out the skin. I can use this daily and its great to use as a mask too! It's great to control oil all day long. I don't even need to use any facial lotion afterwards. I can just put on my makeup and go.
Aracely G.
San Fernando, CA
Really works after one day of usage! I have a lot of acne and this really helps me with my pores as well and blackheads. I don't need to buy strips anymore for my white and black heads.
Christina H.
I don't think there is anything different about the cleanser being cream, I would use every other when you get the initial breakout under control. On off days use a gentler cleanser
Sarai G.
Glencoe, MN
If you have a problome with oily skin This is for you it might take some time for t to get rid of the acne but it takes most of it away leaves skin soft
Kennedi W.
I think that this product is okay it gets the job done I didn't see huge results but I saw some progress I'm just going to give it some more time.
Amber L.
I love the scent of the wash and it gets my face clean. I have used this and a toner after and the cotton ball comes clean. It's refreshing.
Alicia R.
Dexter, MO
Great face wash with salicylic acid! It clears up pimples and leaves your face feeling soft!
Ashley J.
Great product! Used this product during my teens and 20s to keep my skin clean. Loved the extremely refreshing feeling my skin was left with after using this product. It is extremely affordable and can be found at most box stores. Make sure to use a sunblock with this product.
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
I've only used this a couple of times now but I am really enjoying it. I use it maybe once a week in the shower. Very subtle scent, and the texture is very gentle on the skin. It rinses off the face very easily and doesn't require much rubbing to get it off. My skin looks nice, bright, and smooth afterwards! I usually get a little bit of acne with PMS and this keeps my face nice and calm.
Paola V.
I have very oily skin. How well does this work?