BY NEUTROGENA

Get a clearer complexion with NEUTROGENA Oil-Free Acne Wash Cream Cleanser. For acne-prone skin this effective yet gentle cream cleanser deep cleans without overirritating your skin. This medicated acne cleanser helps eliminate breakouts keeps pores clog free and effectively removes excess oil. Special comforters soothe and condition skin to help prevent irritation. Skin is left clean without any pore-clogging residue. This cleanser comes in a 200-millilitre tube.200 mL tube of creamy facial cleanser Gently cleanses for clear skin Specially formulated to treat acne-prone skin Helps prevent new acne pimples from forming Special ingredients soothe and condition skin leaving it clean and never oily Oil-free see more...

• I have very oily skin. How well does this work? 2 Answers
Pearl L.
On my fourth or fifth bottle now! Used this stuff for as long as I can remember. Love the refreshing cool feeling it leaves on my skin. I have oily skin and it does not dry it out. With a cleansing brush, it works wonders. I still see small pimples now and then, but overall it has cleared a lot! I just wish it was bottled differently, as I have dropped it many times and the plastic cap shatters almost every time.
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
I've only used this a couple of times now but I am really enjoying it. I use it maybe once a week in the shower. Very subtle scent, and the texture is very gentle on the skin. It rinses off the face very easily and doesn't require much rubbing to get it off. My skin looks nice, bright, and smooth afterwards! I usually get a little bit of acne with PMS and this keeps my face nice and calm.
Emma Kate C.
Lexington, KY
This has been my go-to cleanser for about a year now. I have really sensitive skin that dries out very easily, and this never leaves my skin feeling dry or tight. Also has controlled my acne more than any product I've tried. I'd recommend it to anyone with sensitive, acne-prone skin!
Ashley J.
Great product! Used this product during my teens and 20s to keep my skin clean. Loved the extremely refreshing feeling my skin was left with after using this product. It is extremely affordable and can be found at most box stores. Make sure to use a sunblock with this product.
Maria🏳️‍🌈 G.
Indio, CA
I don't know I really felt like this product did nothing for me!! I was really open to it at first but then kinda felt meeehhhh about it! I don't think it's expensive but like just not worth it for me but heyy you never know it could work for u
Jazmine K.
This is by far the worst face wash I’ve ever used. I switched to this one because the one I was using was drying my skin out, so I thought this one might be more gentle. It was, but I only used it twice and it’s broken me out horribly. I’d rather switch back to the one I was using and have dry skin. It makes my skin feel greasy after using it, feels like there’s a film afterwards. Doesn’t lather. It’s just not a good face wash.
vbsarah G.
I love this alternative to the classic gel face wash. It's so creamy and is gentle on my face and I even trust it on my daughter's skin. It's definitely effective and a reasonable price point.
Ada O.
st.paul
I really disliked this product, perhaps however it was just do to my sensitive skin. When I washed my face with this I felt a bit of a burn however I disregarded it since I thought it was normal. The next day when I woke up and looked in the mirror my skin was covered in pink bumps. In all, I would say that this product is not at all good for people with sensitive skin.
Bella C.
So nutrogeana is all about oil free face stuff. And honestly I'm not a fan. I know that when washing your face with an acne wash it isn't supposed to have oil... but it also shouldn't crests the Sahara desert out of your face. It has a strong minty smell where if you put a lot on it sortve burns your eyes. But it is okay at helping with acne.
Leila J.
Philadelphia
This is another product that's great for your face it removes the excess oil from your skin but it does leave your face a little dry and tight for a few minutes after u use it overall though it's get rid of pimples and blackheads very well
Paola V.
I have very oily skin. How well does this work?