BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena oil-free 2-9.1fl oz acne wash, 18.2 fl oz.microclear technology.clear breakouts and blackheads in one simple step. maximum-strength acne medicine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
mariam f.
This stuff is absolutely amazing it leaves your face so soft and clean I totally recommend it its affordable and amazing
Esmeralda R.
Mira Loma, CA
Worked well for my skin for the beginning until i began to break out again and realizef this product wasnt really for me.
michelle s.
For me it personally did not work I didn't see a difference in my acne also burned my skin leaving it all red and hurting
Hafsah H.
Stafford, VA
I really liked this product. It helped with my acne. It reduced it a lot. It made my skin feel really clean and soft
Clau G.
Hollywood, FL
My husband suffers from acne. This is the only soap that he uses and it is awesome. Definitely keeps the acne on line
Veronica B.
BIG CLIFTY, KY
i use this every single morning and night. it completely dries out acne. leaving skin soft as a babybutt afterwards!
Heather K.
Depew, NY
An oldly but a goody! One of the best drugstore face washes for my ance pron skin. Always a go to product for me
Tatiana V.
Evanston, IL
Good to actuality feels the difference after a week of usage. Want to keep trying it out hopefully it succeeds
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
This liquid acne wash is great works fast and doesn't leave skin dry and irritated and doesn't take long to use
Jackie R.
Citrus Hts, CA
I used this before and it made my skin super oily and made me break out a little. Not using this product again.