BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena oil-free 2-9.1fl oz acne wash, 18.2 fl oz.microclear technology.clear breakouts and blackheads in one simple step. maximum-strength acne medicine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lizette R.
Lizette R.
Greensboro, NC
Love this soap. Great for daily facial wash. Removes dirt and oil from skin. Would highly recommend to anyone!
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
This is my favorite product gor wash my face. I use special in the nigh before go to sleep leave my face clean
Bridgett B.
Bridgett B.
Beaver, WV
Cleans pretty well. Didn't find it exceptional but it was sufficient. Would use again bc it's a good price .
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Citrus Hts, CA
I used this before and it made my skin super oily and made me break out a little. Not using this product again.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Danville, VA
These face washes really do work! And you get this awesome clean feeling! And they're are not too expensive!
Clau G.
Clau G.
Hollywood, FL
My husband suffers from acne. This is the only soap that he uses and it is awesome. Definitely keeps the acne on line
Esmeralda H.
Esmeralda H.
Stockton, CA
This product worked well for my oily skin type. It also came witge a toner and lotion combined at walmart.
Aline F.
Aline F.
Minden, NV
Ótimo para esfoliagem da pele para retirada de cravos e espinhas além de deixar um pele macia ... Ótimo rs
cindy b.
cindy b.
Winter Spgs, FL
Keeps my skin fresh and oily free all day. Gentle enough for my teens to use too. I have been using this for over 10 years.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Fish Hawk
This was recommended by my daughter's dermatologist because it contains salicylic acid. It works great.