BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena oil-free 2-9.1fl oz acne wash, 18.2 fl oz.microclear technology.clear breakouts and blackheads in one simple step. maximum-strength acne medicine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jordyn S.
Lansdale, PA
This does the job and is affordable. I usually buy mine at Target. I use it every morning and night and my face stays generally clear!
Cassie G.
This does a great job keeping my 12 year old sons acne under control. It also cleanses his face so it's not dry or oily. Great price!
Roza B.
Bradford, PA
Worked for my skin for about a week and then i stopped using it and my skin broke out like I've never seen before. Never again.
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
People recommended this because it worked for them , but not me i hated it did nit helped with my acne hate how left my skin after
Lisselot S.
Irving, TX
me lavo la cara a diario con este producto practicamente me lo acabe es muy bueno te deja la cara bn limpia y es libre de aceites
Tiffany J.
Eva, AL
I hate how dry this stuff makes my skin. I have to use a heavy heavy moisturizer with it and sometimes that doesn't even help!
Alessandra R.
This is a great product for oily skin type! I used it every night after i get out of the shower and when i take off my make-up
Chelsea M.
Macon, GA
My favorite face wash ever good for normal skin and oily skin also I use it twice a day morning and night to clean off makeup
cindy b.
Winter Spgs, FL
Keeps my skin fresh and oily free all day. Gentle enough for my teens to use too. I have been using this for over 10 years.
Jennifer P.
Bangor, PA
Really helps my skin with pimples. It doesn't help my blackheads. I have very oily skin so it make it feel nice and clean.