BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena oil-free 2-9.1fl oz acne wash, 18.2 fl oz.microclear technology.clear breakouts and blackheads in one simple step. maximum-strength acne medicine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
kelsie k.
kelsie k.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Like this product a lot. I have super sensitive skin so this product doesn't irritate it. The price is a little high for the amount you get.
mariam f.
mariam f.
This stuff is absolutely amazing it leaves your face so soft and clean I totally recommend it its affordable and amazing
Hafsah H.
Hafsah H.
Stafford, VA
I really liked this product. It helped with my acne. It reduced it a lot. It made my skin feel really clean and soft
Layne C.
Layne C.
Melbourne, FL
Cleans your face but definitely not good for my oily skin. Never felt like I was getting a good clean face after using it. Very disappointing
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
BIG CLIFTY, KY
i use this every single morning and night. it completely dries out acne. leaving skin soft as a babybutt afterwards!
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Eva, AL
I hate how dry this stuff makes my skin. I have to use a heavy heavy moisturizer with it and sometimes that doesn't even help!
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
This does a great job keeping my 12 year old sons acne under control. It also cleanses his face so it's not dry or oily. Great price!
Heather K.
Heather K.
Depew, NY
An oldly but a goody! One of the best drugstore face washes for my ance pron skin. Always a go to product for me
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Bangor, PA
Really helps my skin with pimples. It doesn't help my blackheads. I have very oily skin so it make it feel nice and clean.
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
North bend, OR
This liquid acne wash is great works fast and doesn't leave skin dry and irritated and doesn't take long to use