BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena oil-free 2-9.1fl oz acne wash, 18.2 fl oz.microclear technology.clear breakouts and blackheads in one simple step. maximum-strength acne medicine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ali I.
This acne fighting face was is tough on acne, but not on your face. Fights acne while leaving your skin feel soft and smooth, but not irritated!
PS-32350 G.
Funciona bien es muy bueno, no aporta grasa lo cual es muy importantes para las pieles grasas.
Pero no me gusta que me ayuda a reducir mi grasas
Meg W.
A great product to use if you have problems with acne. It helps dry it up and get rid of it. Easy to use. Doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy.
rahab a.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Love how refreshing this makes my face feel definitely recommended got an online loved it ever since very cute packaging definitely a repeat user
Kellie S.
Gallatin
Anything by Neutrogena i love. There are not enough good things to say about their products. They always leave a clean clear feeling to my skin
Delaila G.
Stamford, CT
Pretty good to start off with. Really good for people with very oily face. Left my facr really dry and a bit rough but really did cleanmy face.
kelsie k.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Like this product a lot. I have super sensitive skin so this product doesn't irritate it. The price is a little high for the amount you get.
rachel f.
It helped with my husband's back acne.. where as other products have failed. It took about two weeks but his skin completely cleared up . Ty
Veronica C.
This oil really cleans and unclog pores. I am very surprise how effective eliminating acne. It won't leave a over-dry sensation on your face.
Tomeika A.
This has been a constant stable of mines, we have a love hate relationship. Some times it dries my skin out but other times it's perfect.