BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena oil-free 2-9.1fl oz acne wash, 18.2 fl oz.microclear technology.clear breakouts and blackheads in one simple step. maximum-strength acne medicine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Great for my type of skin. Never had an issue. Love how it helps me. Do recommend this product. I use it every night before bed. That seems to do the trick
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
I love this product. It leaves my face feeling oil free, smooth, and acne free! I didn't start using this until I had a horrible break out. It had it cleared up in a few days. Highly recommend.
Katlyn T.
Katlyn T.
Camby, IN
I have super sensitive skin and Neutrogena is always perfect for me. It's mild enough that it doesn't break me out but strong enough to keep acne away!
margelis s.
margelis s.
miami,fl
i absolutely love this product!!!! it helps to control my oily skin so nicely i use it daily and ihighly recommend it you won't waste your money at all!
Aleah H.
Aleah H.
Big Clifty, KY
I honestly use this almost every day. I love this product so much. I use it before bed or even right before I get out of the shower. It's gentle on the skin & leaves your face feeling so refreshed & so great.
Rose P.
Rose P.
I'm a skin care freak and this did the job. I have oily skin and this wasn't too harsh on my skin. the only down fall is the smell but that's just me.
Meg W.
Meg W.
A great product to use if you have problems with acne. It helps dry it up and get rid of it. Easy to use. Doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy.
PS-32350 G.
PS-32350 G.
Funciona bien es muy bueno, no aporta grasa lo cual es muy importantes para las pieles grasas.
Pero no me gusta que me ayuda a reducir mi grasas
Kellie S.
Kellie S.
Gallatin
Anything by Neutrogena i love. There are not enough good things to say about their products. They always leave a clean clear feeling to my skin
Delaila G.
Delaila G.
Stamford, CT
Pretty good to start off with. Really good for people with very oily face. Left my facr really dry and a bit rough but really did cleanmy face.