BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena oil-free 2-9.1fl oz acne wash, 18.2 fl oz.microclear technology.clear breakouts and blackheads in one simple step. maximum-strength acne medicine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dylan S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been using this facial cleanser for over 5 years. I've switched to others but always come back and quick! Works great for my combination acne prone skin to reduce breakouts
Samantha J.
I love this product. It leaves my face feeling oil free, smooth, and acne free! I didn't start using this until I had a horrible break out. It had it cleared up in a few days. Highly recommend.
Brienna O.
I have struggled with acne starting at age 14 and I've seen countless dermatologist that threw creams at me that said would help,they didn't. But Once I started using neutrogena oil-free acne wash I saw a huge huge difference in my skin it was amazing I love this product so much i would recommend it to anyone!
Garleni Á.
Doral, FL
Might be my favorite face wash since I'm acne prone good price for the quality of this product, I bought it at Walmart and it have a nice packaging and the smell is solos, I would definitely buying this product again
Nicole B.
Accokeek, MD
I have sensitive skin and this is the only acne wash that I can use that is not overly harsh. But leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean without drying it out.
Teresa M.
Great for my type of skin. Never had an issue. Love how it helps me. Do recommend this product. I use it every night before bed. That seems to do the trick
margelis s.
miami,fl
i absolutely love this product!!!! it helps to control my oily skin so nicely i use it daily and ihighly recommend it you won't waste your money at all!
Katlyn T.
Camby, IN
I have super sensitive skin and Neutrogena is always perfect for me. It's mild enough that it doesn't break me out but strong enough to keep acne away!
Rose P.
I'm a skin care freak and this did the job. I have oily skin and this wasn't too harsh on my skin. the only down fall is the smell but that's just me.
Layne C.
Melbourne, FL
Cleans your face but definitely not good for my oily skin. Never felt like I was getting a good clean face after using it. Very disappointing