BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena oil-free 2-9.1fl oz acne wash, 18.2 fl oz.microclear technology.clear breakouts and blackheads in one simple step. maximum-strength acne medicine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jesus B.
This another of my my favorite Neutrogena products. Its amazing on the skin, very gentle, you can purchase the product fragrance free if your skin is super sensitive and reasonably priced and I definitely recommend it.
Diane
Really harsh product. I was using this with acne medication and thought the medicine was making my skin super dry, but it ended up being this product. Friends have raved about this product and I believe it works, but it's not great for naturally dry skin.
Kharine C.
I've used this since high school. I love this because it gets your fave deep down clean and doesn't leave any residue. I use this after my makeup remover to get any left over makeup off. This is my go to cleanser.
Istahil A.
Burnsville
I don't really like this product because it did absolutely nothing for my skin. It didn't even seem to decrease my acne at all it stayed the same although I used it three times a day until the bottle ran out. So for me it really didn't do nothing for my acne.
Fre D.
Longview, TX
I think  I used this product maybe for a month before it went to the back of the cupboard. I think my skin was too oily for this product to fight, because my skin started getting a little worse since using it.
Melissa W.
Great product! Keeps my skin oil free all day! This is my second time trying it. I didn't like it at first but my skin seems to love it now. Super gentle and cheap too. Only complaint I have is that for super oily skin it doesn't seem to do much.
Sheila F.
Sacramento, CA
I use it after I take off all my makeup and I guess it works. After a while you need to change the products you use so they have an effect on you, might need to switch this out but for a bit it did help
Sophia Nicole C.
Forestville, MD
I love this product. This makes my face so clean. I usually get this product from Walmart. I have been using this product for at least 10 years. It is very gentle on my skin. This product is perfect.
Aleah H.
Big Clifty, KY
I honestly use this almost every day. I love this product so much. I use it before bed or even right before I get out of the shower. It's gentle on the skin & leaves your face feeling so refreshed & so great.
Berenice A.
It feels nice on my skin but I feel like like it like any other Oil-free acne wash I've owned. I feel like it does work if you use it twice a day. I would've read better reviews before ordering.