BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena oil-free 2-9.1fl oz acne wash, 18.2 fl oz.microclear technology.clear breakouts and blackheads in one simple step. maximum-strength acne medicine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nikole G.
Clarkston, GA
I feel like this product did truly clean my face especially since I dont wear a lot of makeup. However, it did make my face really dry where my face is normally oily (which I dont like but I also don't want skin that is dry as the desert either).
Kat C.
I used this face wash for years but I could only ever use it every few days because it would always dry out my skin. It definitely gets rid of oily skin but a bit too much. I even noticed that my palms would dry out and peel after washing my face. No amount of lotion can make up for that! I switched to clean and clear and now wash my face every morning and night without it drying out my skin at all.
chio s.
I like this face wash because it cleans my face very well. It gets rid of all of the residues and makeup that's all gummed up on my face. It doesn't smell bad. It does irritate my skin but I think it's because I have very sensitive skin.
Kristin C.
Gallipolis, OH
This is the facewash I have used all my life it seems like and I've never had acne, it's great for oily skin as well, bc I did and I don't have it after I use this, I love it, always have and always will...anything Neutrogena, I'm in!!!!
Latifah L.
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash world like a charm for my skin. I struggle with eczema, dry skin and also acne and this facewash helps reduce the redness, cleans deep in my pores, and just gives my face a fresh look and tones my skintone.
Gina K.
North Bend
This is a really great everyday cleanser. It's at just about any store, is very gentle and leaves my skin feeling really clean. I have oily skin and it seems to keep the oil at bay a bit longer than other cleansers. My only complaint is that it doesn't get all my eye makeup off.
Kira M.
I always use this face wash all the time! It really does help get rid of my acne. I use this twice a day and my skin will feel squeaky clean after. It is a little drying after (I naturally have dry skin so it doesn't matter) but I really don't mind at all. Would recommend!
ashley v.
Astoria, NY
this is a good product for people who trying to get rid of the acne. This isn't a disappointing product because it does work just that you have to apply every morning and night. This would improve for the next 3-4 weeks depending on your skin
Paige V.
Woodbine
Works very well for salisaic acid. I have stubborn acne that responds best to benzoyl peroxide; however since it is so taxing on the skin, I like to alternate with Neutrogena oil free. It's a classic for a reason, it works!
Teresa L.
This product makes me face feel very refreshed after. It's nice and gentle on my face and is very effective in its use. My face feels extremely smooth after the use of the product. I got the grapefruit one and I love it!