BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena oil-free 2-9.1fl oz acne wash, 18.2 fl oz.microclear technology.clear breakouts and blackheads in one simple step. maximum-strength acne medicine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jordan F.
Jordan F.
This is the only cleanser I have used for years. Cream cleansers still seems to break me out so I've decided to stick with the Oil Free Acne Wash. I also put it on my loofa to use on my body before body wash, and it doesnt dry my skin out at all. The pack of 2 is a good deal.
Amy G.
Amy G.
I have not used this product myself but my son has. He is 12 and is starting to have issues with acne with him being a kid I did not want to use products that were too harsh I feel like this did the job and also helped definitely recommend I love Neutrogena it's a great brand
andrea p.
andrea p.
katy, TX
this product was very good for everyday use for me. i have oily skin and get really small acne sometimes and this product helped calm it down. the only downside was the smell which i didnt like very much. i recommend the grapefruit version if you like that scent more
Danika S.
Danika S.
Lakeland, FL
I've been using this product since my dermatologist recommend I should this due to my sensitive skin to other products. It's def a favorite of mine and I always use it. My skin has improved and haven't had breakouts. I still venture and try no products now that my skin is better but this will always be my go to !
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
This is a classic cleanser that does the job. However, I do have sensitive skin so if I use this every day 2x a day, my skin tends to dry out. I prefer a more moisturizing cleanser, but when my skin is bumpy or broken out I turn to this as one part of my routine.
Sariah C.
Sariah C.
Akron
This product is really really good. It is actually not bad price depending on which size bottle you get. This wash is very gentle help clean deep pores. I got it from Walmart in Georgia. I would buy it again because I been slacking and my acne is like everywhere.
Raven H.
Raven H.
This is my favorite face care product. It cleans after the first wash. I never feel dry afterwards. I use the acne toner right after, yes it burns some, but doesn't make my fair skin red. Love these products and would recommend them to anyone with skin problems!
Karleen M.
Karleen M.
Delta, OH
I would only recommend using this product once a week or as a spot treatment on individual blemishes. this formula is very drying and i have oily skin. that being said, using it as a spot treatment definitely cleared some of my trouble acne spots.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I have been using Neutrogena for years. It has always been tried and true for me. Very effective in reducing my problem areas and the price is really reasonable. I will continue to purchase this product for life. Not a lot of fluff and very effective.
Erica P.
Erica P.
Missouri City
This is one of my go to face wash products! I love the way that it lathers because I feel like it helps me get deep into my pores for the clean feel. I always have one of these available at home. I recommend this product for every day facial care.