BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena oil-free 2-9.1fl oz acne wash, 18.2 fl oz.microclear technology.clear breakouts and blackheads in one simple step. maximum-strength acne medicine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sara G.
Fish Hawk
This was recommended by my daughter's dermatologist because it contains salicylic acid. It works great.
Smith G.
Orlando-FL
The best product to finish oily skin.To leave very dry skin just one wahs.Very gentle and good value.
Katie L.
Dallas, TX
I really like this product. I love how it cleans my skin without leaving me feeling oily.
Shaina V.
Conway
I use this every other day. It's really good and easy to use. It's is effective to use
Sadaf M.
I have an extremely dry dehydrated acne prone skin and this is the only face wash i run to when i start breaking out. Best part it does not leave skin very dry but i suggest using oil free moisturizer as it does dry the skin a little.
Z A.
I was once badly hit by acne in my mid teens and I think all girls can relate to this problem😣And never knew anything about this product until my doctor suggested me and it worked 😥pheww aftr changing like 1000ssssss of facewashes in my teen age I finally stoped on this badboy😎it works it works and it works girls😄😄😄
Yakery P.
Indianapolis
I love love love this one, it leaves your skin glowing. With just a little bit is enough to clean your entire face. The only thing i dont like about it is that i wasn't abke to close it again after infirst used it, so with time it became a little bit heavier.. but it still works perfectly
Michaela K.
This is such an incredible product. Every time I use it I am shocked. It is so cheap for the magic that is inside. I purchased this at shoppers drug mart. If you have sensitive skin, this may be too harsh. Also I would not recommend for those with dry skin.
Sarah F.
Lyn, ON
I use this facial cleanser daily! (Twice if I'm being a good girl) works great for taking off all your makeup and dirt and oil from the day and leaving you feeling fresh. The price isn't bad either! Great department store brand!
Jillian B.
ST. JOHN'S
I find alot acne washes dry out my skin and this was no different. the product is okay but it definatly dried my skin out alot. I would not repurchase.