BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena oil-free 2-9.1fl oz acne wash, 18.2 fl oz.microclear technology.clear breakouts and blackheads in one simple step. maximum-strength acne medicine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shaina V.
Shaina V.
Conway
I use this every other day. It's really good and easy to use. It's is effective to use
. ..
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
People recommended this because it worked for them , but not me i hated it did nit helped with my acne hate how left my skin after
Garleni Á.
Garleni Á.
Doral, FL
Might be my favorite face wash since I'm acne prone good price for the quality of this product, I bought it at Walmart and it have a nice packaging and the smell is solos, I would definitely buying this product again
Yakery P.
Yakery P.
Indianapolis
I love love love this one, it leaves your skin glowing. With just a little bit is enough to clean your entire face. The only thing i dont like about it is that i wasn't abke to close it again after infirst used it, so with time it became a little bit heavier.. but it still works perfectly
Michaela K.
Michaela K.
This is such an incredible product. Every time I use it I am shocked. It is so cheap for the magic that is inside. I purchased this at shoppers drug mart. If you have sensitive skin, this may be too harsh. Also I would not recommend for those with dry skin.
Z A.
Z A.
I was once badly hit by acne in my mid teens and I think all girls can relate to this problem😣And never knew anything about this product until my doctor suggested me and it worked 😥pheww aftr changing like 1000ssssss of facewashes in my teen age I finally stoped on this badboy😎it works it works and it works girls😄😄😄
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Lyn, ON
I use this facial cleanser daily! (Twice if I'm being a good girl) works great for taking off all your makeup and dirt and oil from the day and leaving you feeling fresh. The price isn't bad either! Great department store brand!
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
ST. JOHN'S
I find alot acne washes dry out my skin and this was no different. the product is okay but it definatly dried my skin out alot. I would not repurchase.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Beirut, Lebanon, Beirut
Amazing. I try new face washed but I always go back to this. nothing can control my acne and my oiliness quite like it
Lysa E.
Lysa E.
It work but not as much as the clean and clear one .. and it did take a long time to see changes .. but it stiill work ..