BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena oil-free 2-9.1fl oz acne wash, 18.2 fl oz.microclear technology.clear breakouts and blackheads in one simple step. maximum-strength acne medicine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heaven W.
indianapolis
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it I first got my first bottle from a doctor and it works very well I suggest using it in the morning because it’s soothing and will wake you up and it makes your skin soft and it works very well I still use it
Liz H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a fan of Neutrogena, but this product isn't my choice for facial wash. However, it does help with acne and problematic skin. My only gripe with this is the smell. I don't know what it is, but it smells like sulfur. If you've ever tried retin-a before, it sorta kinda has a similar smell like it. It's not absolutely awful, but I really like a fresh smelling facial wash instead.
Natalie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face wash has never let me down. I have combination skin leaning on the side of dry skin. When I use this faithfully my skin stays clear and my complexion even. I am not a fan of face wash that has beads in it, I like that this face wash is bead free. This product has faithfully kept my skin clear. I would recommend it!
Danielle D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of all the face washes I have ever used, department store brands ect. this is the best facial wash for my slightly oily at times acne prone skin. This Face wish is effective and works well at keeping my face acne free, and also washes all the make up from my face, where other facial washes haven't in the past.
Jennifer P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While embarrassing, I first tried Neutrogena because I like their commercials where the actress throws water in her face. It's a very solid cleanser. It feels a little goopy initially, but suds up nicely to give your face a really clean feeling. This didn't dry out my skin, but it's not exactly budget friendly.
Heather F.
Chesapeake, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It works perfectly for me. It smells great too. Neutrogena is a great brand, I have been using their products some I started washing my face separately T 11 years old. I have pretty normal skin, with a pimple here or there, I use the wash twice a day on my face, neck, chest and back, and it keeps my skin clean a clear without drying it out.
Rebecca M.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is my life saver! I use it always after I use the Neutrogena makeup removing wipes to make sure everything is off of my face before bed! Leaves skin feeling clean and does not make your skin feel dry! I have repurchased this and I will again! Has a pleasant smell and doesn't irritate my face.
Madison D.
Clanton
I love this facial cleanser!! It always leaves my face feeling clean and fresh. Whenever I use it, my acne clears up so much! It does dry my face out but I always have moisturizer to go on after it! I have purchased this cleanser many times!! I don't think there is anything they can do to improve it!
Maggie H.
I've been through probably 3 bottles of this cleanser. It's inexpensive, and does a great job of cleansing my skin without stripping it. I use this on days when I just need a gentle cleanse, and it works amazing keeping my oil and acne at bay. Great for those who are on a budget.
Jordan F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only cleanser I have used for years. Cream cleansers still seems to break me out so I've decided to stick with the Oil Free Acne Wash. I also put it on my loofa to use on my body before body wash, and it doesnt dry my skin out at all. The pack of 2 is a good deal.