Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
Neutrogena oil-free 2-9.1fl oz acne wash, 18.2 fl oz.microclear technology.clear breakouts and blackheads in one simple step. maximum-strength acne medicine.
Brienna O.
Brienna O.
Nov. 11, 2016, 1:03 a.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, 9.1 Fluid Ounce, Pack of 2
I have struggled with acne starting at age 14 and I've seen countless dermatologist that threw creams at me that said would help,they didn't. But Once I started using neutrogena oil-free acne wash I saw a huge huge difference in my skin it was amazing I love this product so much i would recommend it to anyone!
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
San Bernardino, CA
Oct. 17, 2016, 8:20 p.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, 9.1 Fluid Ounce, Pack of 2
Love it doesn't have a powerful smell and great consistency great for washing makeup off
Heather F.
Heather F.
Chesapeake, VA
June 3, 2017, 6:25 p.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, 9.1 Fluid Ounce, Pack of 2
I love this product. It works perfectly for me. It smells great too. Neutrogena is a great brand, I have been using their products some I started washing my face separately T 11 years old. I have pretty normal skin, with a pimple here or there, I use the wash twice a day on my face, neck, chest and back, and it keeps my skin clean a clear without drying it out.
Ali I.
Ali I.
June 10, 2017, 12:01 a.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, 9.1 Fluid Ounce, Pack of 2
This acne fighting face was is tough on acne, but not on your face. Fights acne while leaving your skin feel soft and smooth, but not irritated!
. ..
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Nov. 11, 2016, 1:25 a.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, 9.1 Fluid Ounce, Pack of 2
People recommended this because it worked for them , but not me i hated it did nit helped with my acne hate how left my skin after
Garleni Á.
Garleni Á.
Medley, FL
Nov. 11, 2016, 1:16 a.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, 9.1 Fluid Ounce, Pack of 2
Might be my favorite face wash since I'm acne prone good price for the quality of this product, I bought it at Walmart and it have a nice packaging and the smell is solos, I would definitely buying this product again
Shaina V.
Shaina V.
Conway
Oct. 10, 2016, 12:15 p.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, 9.1 Fluid Ounce, Pack of 2
I use this every other day. It's really good and easy to use. It's is effective to use