Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
Neutrogena oil-free 2-9.1fl oz acne wash, 18.2 fl oz.microclear technology.clear breakouts and blackheads in one simple step. maximum-strength acne medicine.
Brienna O.
Brienna O.

I have struggled with acne starting at age 14 and I've seen countless dermatologist that threw creams at me that said would help,they didn't. But Once I started using neutrogena oil-free acne wash I saw a huge huge difference in my skin it was amazing I love this product so much i would recommend it to anyone!
Garleni Á.
Garleni Á.
Medley, FL

Might be my favorite face wash since I'm acne prone good price for the quality of this product, I bought it at Walmart and it have a nice packaging and the smell is solos, I would definitely buying this product again
Aracelia R.
Aracelia R.
Los Angeles, CA

People recommended this because it worked for them , but not me i hated it did nit helped with my acne hate how left my skin after
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
San Bernardino, CA

Love it doesn't have a powerful smell and great consistency great for washing makeup off
Shaina V.
Shaina V.
Conway

I use this every other day. It's really good and easy to use. It's is effective to use

Join Now