BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena oil-free 2-9.1fl oz acne wash, 18.2 fl oz.microclear technology.clear breakouts and blackheads in one simple step. maximum-strength acne medicine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brienna O.
Brienna O.
I have struggled with acne starting at age 14 and I've seen countless dermatologist that threw creams at me that said would help,they didn't. But Once I started using neutrogena oil-free acne wash I saw a huge huge difference in my skin it was amazing I love this product so much i would recommend it to anyone!
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
San Bernardino, CA
Love it doesn't have a powerful smell and great consistency great for washing makeup off
Liz H.
Liz H.
I'm a fan of Neutrogena, but this product isn't my choice for facial wash. However, it does help with acne and problematic skin. My only gripe with this is the smell. I don't know what it is, but it smells like sulfur. If you've ever tried retin-a before, it sorta kinda has a similar smell like it. It's not absolutely awful, but I really like a fresh smelling facial wash instead.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
This face wash has never let me down. I have combination skin leaning on the side of dry skin. When I use this faithfully my skin stays clear and my complexion even. I am not a fan of face wash that has beads in it, I like that this face wash is bead free. This product has faithfully kept my skin clear. I would recommend it!
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Out of all the face washes I have ever used, department store brands ect. this is the best facial wash for my slightly oily at times acne prone skin. This Face wish is effective and works well at keeping my face acne free, and also washes all the make up from my face, where other facial washes haven't in the past.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
While embarrassing, I first tried Neutrogena because I like their commercials where the actress throws water in her face. It's a very solid cleanser. It feels a little goopy initially, but suds up nicely to give your face a really clean feeling. This didn't dry out my skin, but it's not exactly budget friendly.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this product. It works perfectly for me. It smells great too. Neutrogena is a great brand, I have been using their products some I started washing my face separately T 11 years old. I have pretty normal skin, with a pimple here or there, I use the wash twice a day on my face, neck, chest and back, and it keeps my skin clean a clear without drying it out.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Williamsville, NY
This product is my life saver! I use it always after I use the Neutrogena makeup removing wipes to make sure everything is off of my face before bed! Leaves skin feeling clean and does not make your skin feel dry! I have repurchased this and I will again! Has a pleasant smell and doesn't irritate my face.
Madison D.
Madison D.
Clanton
I love this facial cleanser!! It always leaves my face feeling clean and fresh. Whenever I use it, my acne clears up so much! It does dry my face out but I always have moisturizer to go on after it! I have purchased this cleanser many times!! I don't think there is anything they can do to improve it!
Maggie H.
Maggie H.
I've been through probably 3 bottles of this cleanser. It's inexpensive, and does a great job of cleansing my skin without stripping it. I use this on days when I just need a gentle cleanse, and it works amazing keeping my oil and acne at bay. Great for those who are on a budget.