BeautyFaceFacial SkincareJohnson & Johnson
Neutrogena oil-free acne wash, 6 fl oz part no 01710 (1/ea)

Neutrogena oil-free acne wash, 6 fl oz part no. 01710 (1/ea)

by Johnson & Johnson

Johnson & johnson consumer neutrogena oil-free acne wash, 6 fluid ounce (177 ml) bottle, salicylic acid (2%) acne treatment, residue-free, non-comedogenic. neutrogena oil-free acne wash combines a powerful acne treatment and cleanser in one formula to...

Do you like this face wash?
Start your review of Neutrogena oil-free acne wash, 6 fl oz part no. 01710 (1/ea)!
Emily A.
Boone, IA
Neutrogena oil-free acne wash, 6 fl oz part no. 01710 (1/ea) uploaded by Emily A.
I just started trying this oil free acne wash and love it so far. It smells good and makes my skin feel and look clean. I will definitely continue using this.
Ashley S.
Neutrogena oil-free acne wash, 6 fl oz part no. 01710 (1/ea) uploaded by Ashley S.
I use this acne wash daily. Sometimes twice per day. I've been using it for about 2 years now. It works great! The only con is it doesn't remove makeup so I have to use a different product to remove my makeup and then cleanse my face and neck with this. As the bottle says, you'll see results in just one day. I highly recommend it.
Gina B.
Neutrogena oil-free acne wash, 6 fl oz part no. 01710 (1/ea) uploaded by Gina B.
I have been loving this on a daily. It has kept my oil under control. I buy 3 at a time so I never run out. It is gentle enough to use daily. I like to you a wash cloth or electric brush because I think it works better this way. I recommend this to keep you skin looking great. Neutrogena oil-free acne wash, 6 fl oz part no. 01710 (1/ea)
Nicole C.
Naples, FL
Neutrogena oil-free acne wash, 6 fl oz part no. 01710 (1/ea) uploaded by Nicole C.
I’ve been using this cleanser for a while it has not caused any ance for the moment. I do like it but it does dry you out a bit do I moisturize well after. This does remove all my oils in the morning because I wake up extremely oily.
Josefina G.
Bryan, TX
Buen producto me gusta mucho como queda mi cara después de lavarla tengo 3 meses usándolo y me parece que cumple con su propósito
Daniela L.
Conway, AR
Es el mejor yo lo uso para limpiar mi cara después de un día cansado, relaja y limpia mi cara perfectamente. Soy de cutís graso y esto me ha funcionado perfectamente porque no reseca mi cara! Lo amo!
Elizabeth G.
Lebanon
Me dejaba la cara muy seca, los ingredientes son muy astringentes, padezco de acne y esto empeoro mis brotes, tambien contiene fragancia y otros ingredientes que irritaron mi piel, ya tuve otra mala experiencia con esta marca y definitivamente nunca volvere a comprarla.
Dianna R.
Hillsboro, OR
Neutrogena oil-free acne wash, 6 fl oz part no. 01710 (1/ea) uploaded by Dianna R.
Me ha ayudado bastante con el acné y me gusta porque no irrita ni reseca la piel. Es muy bueno deja la piel hidratada y paga nada grasosa ✨☺️
Paola A.
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash The line is OIL FREE ACNE WASH pink grapefruit; As I always mention, my skin does not have pimple breakouts, but because it is oily it has a tendency to create them, which is why I always lean towards products that contain protection against acne and oil. The Oil Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit line is made 100% based on a derivative of grapefruit extract, which for my smell it really does it with an exquisite aroma ... << I love products with the scent of grapefruit, green tea and chamomile they are my favorites.
Fabiola G.
Mission, TX
Neutrogena oil-free acne wash, 6 fl oz part no. 01710 (1/ea) uploaded by Fabiola G.
Neutrogena facial cleanser is one of my favorites, its aroma is delicious, I have oily skin and this cleanser removes all oil from my face.